• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The NEW reformulated round Opana ER Mega Thread v.1 really? again??

I wasnt wrong about anything. Ive tried both when the Actavis was only in 7.5, 15 & 30 and hands down, nite & day Global is way Better! So get ur facts straight Jr. .

Umm...I was responding to this post of yours:

As far as I know Global is the ONLY company that has a Generic for Opana right now! Maybe im wrong. Idk. But im almost positive im right

I was saying you are wrong in that Global isn't the only company that has a generic for Opana. Both Global and Actavis make a generic, as you since pointed out.

No need to be so defensive, chill out.

retard

Oh yeah...I finally chewed it the best I can and swallowed it. I feel like I snorted a 5mg opana, a little itching, deffinedly not sick, slight euphoria. PRetty much feels like I took a methadone or maybe a 15mg roxy.

Oh yeah to moderators, sorry I included how much I paid for it on the first post, it's been a long time since I made a thread on here.

Also I'm aware of the OLD opana mega thread but since these are the NEW NAME BRAND ones I feel it's only appropriate to make a new thread. If people want to discuss the old ones they can do so here-

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...-this-one./page37?highlight=opana+mega+thread

Plus that thread is almost at 1000 posts anyway.

This way here pain management patients (legit ones who take there meds the right way) can give there opinions and experiences as well as recreational users or opiate dependent people. Here's a description and stregnths of the new ones:

Dosage Forms And Strengths

The 5 mg dosage form is a pink, round, film-coated, biconvex extended-release tablet debossed with an “E” on one side and a “5” on the other side.

The 7.5 mg dosage form is a gray, round, film-coated, biconvex extended-release tablet debossed with an “E” on one side and a “7 ½” on the other side.

The 10 mg dosage form is a light orange, round, film-coated, biconvex extended-release tablet debossed with an “E” on one side and a “10” on the other side.

The 15 mg dosage form is a white, round, film-coated, biconvex extended-release tablet debossed with an “E” on one side and a “15” on the other side.

The 20 mg dosage form is a light green, round, film-coated, biconvex extended-release tablet debossed with an “E” on one side and a “20” on the other side.

The 30 mg dosage form is a red, round, film-coated, biconvex extended-release tablet debossed with an “E” on one side and a “30” on the other side.

The 40 mg dosage form is a light yellow to pale yellow, round, film-coated, biconvex extended-release tablet debossed with an “E” on one side and a “40” on the other side.
Storage And Handling

OPANA ER tablets are supplied as follows:
5 mg

Pink, round, film-coated, biconvex extended-release tablets debossed with an “E” on one side and a “5” on the other side.

Bottles of 60 with child-resistant closure NDC 63481-434-60
Bottles of 100 with child-resistant closure NDC 63481-434-70
7.5 mg

Gray, round, film coated, biconvex extended-release tablets debossed with an “E” on one side and a “7 ½” on the other side.

Bottles of 60 with child-resistant closure NDC 63481-435-60
Bottles of 100 with child-resistant closure NDC 63481-435-70
10 mg

Light orange, round, film-coated, biconvex extended-release tablets debossed with an “E” on one side and a “10” on the other side.

Bottles of 60 with child-resistant closure NDC 63481-436-60
Bottles of 100 with child-resistant closure NDC 63481-436-70
15 mg

White, round, film-coated, biconvex extended-release tablets debossed with an “E” on one side and a “15” on the other side.

Bottles of 60 with child-resistant closure NDC 63481-437-60
Bottles of 100 with child-resistant closure NDC 63481-437-70
20 mg

Light green, round, film-coated, biconvex extended-release tablets debossed with an “E” on one side and a “20” on the other side.

Bottles of 60 with child-resistant closure NDC 63481-438-60
Bottles of 100 with child-resistant closure NDC 63481-438-70
30 mg

Red, round, film-coated, biconvex extended-release tablets debossed with an “E” on one side and a “30” on the other side.

Bottles of 60 with child-resistant closure NDC 63481-439-60
Bottles of 100 with child-resistant closure NDC 63481-439-70
40 mg

Light yellow to pale yellow, round, film-coated, biconvex extended-release tablets debossed with an “E” on one side and a “40” on the other side.

Bottles of 60 with child-resistant closure NDC 63481-440-60
Bottles of 100 with child-resistant closure NDC 63481-440-70

OPANA ER contains oxymorphone, which is a controlled substance. Oxymorphone is controlled under Schedule II of the Controlled Substances Act. Oxymorphone, like all opioids, is liable to diversion and misuse and should be handled accordingly. Patients and their families should be instructed to flush any OPANA ER tablets that are no longer needed.

OPANA ER may be targeted for theft and diversion. Healthcare professionals should contact their State Medical Board, State Board of Pharmacy or State Control Board for information on how to detect or prevent diversion of this product.

Healthcare professionals should advise patients to store OPANA ER in a secure place, preferably locked and out of the reach of children and other non-caregivers.

Store OPANA ER at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). [See USP Controlled Room Temperature].

Pictures are at www.opana.com

Just my two cents...DO NOT attempt to inject. Trying to inject the old extended release forumla was bad enough, but this...this is almost a death sentence.

The best way I found to take them (for recreation or pain managment) is to simply chew it up the best you can (it will literaly feel like your chewing gum) and drink with alot of soda or a high acidic drink like orange juice on an EMPTY stomach.

For recreation they also say you can drink with alcohol but that's very dangerous. It's not terrible. As I said I got SLIGHT Euphoria and it DOES lasy a LONG time but the problem is it feels like I sniffed an old 5mg opana for 12 hours. It' dosen't feel like I had a 40mg opana for 6-8 hours.

If anyone's got suggestions on how to defeat it...be my guest. The microwave and freezeing tricks are not working. These are actually WAY harder to abuse than the new OP's. But they are'nt too bad to try and cut and half. If you need to take half a dose use scisors and they do snap in half easily. But using a hoseclamp or pedegg dosen't work .The second it's wet your fucked. Luckly my stomach acid is a little stronger than the average person but there are reports of them not digesting and partial in some cases almost full pilss floating with your feces.

Hope this helps a little.

over 1000 posts and your still fuckin retarded dude.

"they also say you can drink with alcohol ". first off...who the hell is they? the opiate gods? it must be. DRINKING alcohol and fuckin with opiates is one of the stupidest things u could do. there's reason why it fucks up your ur stomach. god I cannot stand people that pass along bullshit information ( for the most part you didn't do this I'm just saying in general a lot of people do. but ur alcohol advice is stupidmann )

Surprised to find that someone else used the exact same method as I did. Although I used a small tupperware container with a lid, as opposed to a water bottle. It worked pretty fantastic. The baking soda thing is interesting...

Opana used like sub strip

If you use a vise or heavy duty pliers with a smooth jaw, you can make an Opana pill very thin like a sub strip. And if you heat the pliers with a heat gun it works even better, since the pills are made by using the heat extrusion process.
I cut a 40mg in half and let disolve in my mouth. Takes about 2 min to disolve... Doing this for the past 2 years. This method gives a large thin surface area. I use industrial crimpers, and ground the jaw plate flat so I can make the pills super thin without much effort.
Works great...

Anapolis

Here is a good read.... Especially about crushing tools and force.
http://www.fdalawyersblog.com/EndoCP2.pdf
Just need the right tool for the job..

Last edited:
Are there any lung problems amongst the Bluelight Opana sorting users?

If Opana has a BA of 90% orally like oxycodone, it would be awesome, I won't snort these anymore.

Just wondered if oxymorphone back in the 70's had a high BA orally, & why do they make them with a 10% oral BA now a days, never made sense to me.

Actually if you're just wanting to break the time release with a lil effort you can cut them in small pieces with a big pair of toe nail clippers. Didn't believe it either till I tried it lol

Just wondered if oxymorphone back in the 70's had a high BA orally, & why do they make them with a 10% oral BA now a days, never made sense to me.

The BA is due to the route and drug, which is about 10-30% orally. Back in the 70s you had only instant release Oxy, with time release you need bigger pills. It's the same oxy now as it was then. an IR 10mg from now would be the same as one from 40 years ago (degradation of pill aside).

Can the G74's break down in soda water over night & when you drink it orally, get more than 10% of the drug out of it?

Like when slicing up an OP 80 very fine & letting it sit overnight in soda water & getting the most out of them.......

IV TEST RESULT: I got one of the new e40 concave and read all the techs. I own a dremel and with the standard sanding drum (220 grit) they turn nearly as fine as baby powder. This powder snorts well and clogs but works great, but IV is my prefered ROA.

I decided to combine several techs with good results. I took a coke can for a cooker and added 1/10 of pill powder, I didn't worry about coating. I took lighter and slowly headed until powder turned uniformly caramel brown. Then I added 1cc of water after it cooled, stir, filter through cotton 2x, then iv. The fluid was almost water viscosity and resembled a shot of apple juice.

Conclusion. I had no negative result and I even missed a couple drops when injecting and only a red bump formed for a few hours. It is the easiest and most efficient way to iv them, takes less than 5m to get a shot ready. Heat applied over a wide surface area kills the gel and leaves enough OM to be more efficient than insufflation or ingestion. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY UNSAFE BY THIS FORUMS STANDARDS BUT IT WORKS. I purchased a home, have an advanced degree and married relatively young and save for retirement and take relatively few risks. I am relatively conservative and I suggest this is safe if done in increments, starting small to test your reaction. I only IVed one pill. In the future I wouldn't buy one unless I was sick and needed it. I only IVed it because of the abysmal oral ROA bioavailibility and the fact that I had the equipment and time to try it.

I hope this helps someone else that was in the same situation I was in yesterday, scouring the Internet for info on how to defeat timerX.

I need a response opana iv use

This was originally for someone who can't take responses now: You were going to post the "secret way" of extracting opanas and you were going to post it and for us to "stay tuned". So, what's the trick? It's been two years, I hope your not dead. Maybe forgot to follow up on your response. So, what is it? Not trying to be a smart ass, I really want to know. I know of one way that a friend swears on by dry roasting, but I think you said that was an old way. So, please educate me/us/community. Thank you.

I started to Opana 20mg ER a few weeks ago. I've asked the pharmacy but that's the only ones they'll get. I've read some things on here like chewing them up or flattening them and going sublingual. Is there any other way and do those tech work? I've cut one in half but learned that doesn't break the time release. Any tips to get more out of these stubborn bastards would be appreciated.

I actually got my Opana refilled and store didn't have um but she was like, hold on I think we got some old ones in the back. Well, they didn't but I was all excited. Sent my to another pharmacy and she said they had generic oxymorphone so I'm all excited again and ripped bag open in car and it was the same reformulated shit. Uugh. I mean, just orally they suck but do work on my pain good. Only other option is Exalgo and I heard their tamper proof too. I took my last Opana from bottle and cut that bitch in 4ths and stuck 2 under tounge and swallowed other 2. Probably a waste of time but still melting in there. I'm going to get hydroxizine in a little bit cause I heard it could potentiate my oxy. Plus I got itchies and some nausea so that drug will take care of it all. Anxiety relief too even though I'm on Kolonopin. Drugstore Cowboy I rekon. Y'all take care

I fail to understand why, in 2015, anyone who wants to abuse opana/oxymorphone is still screwing around with those awful plastic name brand convex Opanas

Generics. There is your one word solution. I promise--it's better than all the dremel tools and chopping and crisping or whatever in the world. tell your dr you can't afford name brand so they check the generic substitute permitted box. Call around to pharmacies til you find generics. Though pharmacies won't always disclose what brand they carry they will tell you if they have the generic

I had opana 20 ER back in 2012-2013 scripted. Orig the stop signs which were great. Once they switched to the convex with the E I actually sold the whole script for about 2 packs of cigarettes lol. They were absolutely that useless. Didnt even help for wd

So....again..::since they make a generic formulation that is just like the old ones I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would not simply get the generic. Cheaper. Works. .....??? ....

Ok. Just needed to get that out. I read this thread in amazement and just had to say that....it's like--duh, come on people...

I hear ya man! Makes sense to me. I could have prescription written for generic but my insurance plan only covers Walgreens and Walmart. Even if generic is couple hundred dollars I can't afford that. I called Walmart and they dispense same shit. I'm gonna try again next month and see if Walgreens can order generic. I'm not sure insurance covers it so I'll have to check. But I agree with you dude.

Well, for you, you said they work on your pain. So hey, if it's free and it works then obviously stick to what you have. I'm aiming that more at people who seriously sit there grinding these plastics pills down with ped eggs and dremels to pulverize them into powder and then try to do something with that. Most people have a choice on pharmacy, etc. Quite honestly I'd probably sell a few of the generics to pay for the prescription with cash rather than deal with those awful plastic Opanas. But like I said they did NOtHING for me. Seriously a few Vicodin did more. I guess my body didn't break them down well. Could be my fast metabolism. (And I'm not suggesting you start selling opana or doing any other illegal stuff. I'm just saying knowing me I'd find some way like that to solve it)

That's odd you can only fill scripts at 2 pharmacies. Did you check all of those chain stores in your area? Maybe one carries generic. I know when a friend was getting fentanyl patches one RiteAid carried a good brand and one up the road a shitty one. Weird. But yes you may be able to request them to order generic. Most pharmacies I have dealt with are very accommodating. Especially when you dress decently and act polite, not like you're fiending lol

Well anyway at least you're getting pain relief. That's something.

Exactly dude. I'm gonna keep this short. I've been having a problem with posting then when I hit post it says I'm not logged in and erases it. I sent you a long post. Anyway, I'm a pretty crafty dude and even though I got another month of the crappy opanas, if insurance covers generic I'll have them next month. Better pain relief and I can crush um which I heard oxymorphone up the honker is great. I'll figure it out. I am getting relief from these, a lot more than MS Contin. I was on 60mg 3x day so it's still pretty powerful. I gotta work it out though. Changing from Dilaudid to oxy has worked well. Oral bio is so high compared to Dilaudid. It's a good drug to shoot but oral it sucks. Anyway, gotta run. Thanks for your post and hopefully we'll converse again!

Well I might be first dude to say this but I likebthe ends opanas. It took awhile but they work great on my pain. I still need my 6 oxycodones throughout day and night but I'm not looking to get high. A little euphoria would be great but my tolerance put together with my pain clinic being conservative, the euphoria is a thing of the past. I got some Kratom tonight to potentiate and I only took 3G cause I've never used it and might be placebo but I'm very relaxed now with a slight, ever so slight euphoria. I haven't even taken my Kolonopin yet. I called my insurance company and they don't cover generic oxymorphone and you know what? That's ok. It's strange they cover the brand name but not generic. If I had generic I'd be fucking up my lungs snorting that shit. I'm not surprised it messes up your lungs. These people using tools to alter the pills and the ones iv them are just people I don't wanna be like, no offense. It never amazes me what people will do for 15 min rush. And I browse these threads and half these meds I don't even know what they are and are risking overdose every time they take that shit. I'm not trying to come off as holier than thou and have been plenty high on all kinds of shit in my life but man, I'm not trying to screw with my tolerance or risk my pm. So I'll take my reformulated Opana every 8 hrs and feel grateful I'm prescribed anything at all. That's it. Y'all be safe. Peace!

And with being on PM that is a very rational point of view. You're absolutely right--if your goal is pain relief and you are achieving that , you've hit the bullseye.

You are spot on when you say if you had generics and were snorting them you would screw up your tolerance. You definitely would. Then you get caught in the whole cycle of taking too much/running out/ having wd on top of pain. So yes, in your situation having found something that works stay with it. Maybe for you its for the best that you can't abuse it and are sort of forced into taking as prescribed.

For me they didn't do much but then again I had a higher tolerance then from other opioids like fentanyl. So for me it was huge difference from old ones insufflated to new ones orally. Plus like I said I think with my fast metabolism they sort of went through me before actually dissolving lol

You actually have a healthy mindset on the whole thing :)

Thanks man but since I last post everything has gone to shit. First, ever since I started taking these Oxys I'd get a little naucous. Now, it's outa control. I know it's the oxy cause it comes on about an hr after I take it it starts and after hr 3 it subsided but never goes away cause that shits in my system. I reluctantly took it this morning and boom, same thing. I've messaged my dr since you can't call them and reported this and told her I wanted to switch back to Dilaudid. Never got naucous on them and their prob more effective on my pain. That's second, my pain. I can't believe I'm on Opana and 8/10 pain. I thought it was working but this shit sucks. I ain't worried about euphoria I just want some relief. We'll talk about options when I go to my appt. Exalgo would be great but not covered by insurance. Fentanyl patches are covered but tier 4 drug so copayment is like 57$ for month. I was on um last year at 50 but I need like 100. But fentanyl will destroy my tolerance but I heard it's great for pain. Idk but I gotta get this pain down to 6 which is best we're gonna get we agreed. I don't wanna take anymore Oxys but don't want my pain to get worse or have withdrawal symptoms. I'm kina stuck. Usually my pain dr in this situation will just write script to pick up. I know it's only 10:30 here but as you can imagine I'm so impatient. Really thought Opana was working. I'm sure it's great to shoot but orally it's bunk. I know a guy who has the generic old formula and he says same thing. I hope shit happens soon. That's where I'm at unfortunately.