• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent | w01fg4ng
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Sexy The New Nudie Thread vs 2019 is gonna be a SEXY year (NSFW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

axe battler

Bluelighter
Bnt please bear in mind a few pages ago k had a decent hard on!! And it's winter! And I did almost half a 20 rock!!

Last edited:

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
Your dick doesn't get any bigger when you lose weight, your pubic mound is less fatty so your dick isn't cased in fat.

Also maybe he's a grower not a shower! Some people have small looking flaccid dix but they grow to decent Cox.

I'm a grower not a shower, but even with stims I'm afraid to say I'm quite a bit bigger than that...well a bit...
Yes, I should have said: I meant visually.

SS373dOH

Bluelight Crew
I think that scale/chart thing is extremely inaccurate. I'm sure I read 6" was the approx. avg for Europe as a whole.
The real question is how did they come up with the data?

Was there a census? 🤔

"And how many people live in the household?.. Mmmk, now if you can just drop the 'ol trousers" (pulls out ruler)

axe battler

Bluelighter
The ones that drop their.dicks.out are the "showers not growers" and a lot of the time their dicks are the same size or even.sometims SMALLER! than those with smaller flaccid six!

axe battler

Bluelighter
I wanna see more atom dicks. Actually more makes females would be better!!!
We got any BL females who are on the chubbier side! I love curves and squidgy bits!??

MonkeysOnEcstacy

Ex-Bluelighter
Too bad I was in time out during what I like to refer to as the "knocked up knockers era" as well as an equally amazing time of my life I fondle, er fondly, look back on (during morning showers mostly) as the "magically milky lactating lassies era"

MonkeysOnEcstacy

Ex-Bluelighter
@MonkeysOnEcstacy have you ever had a good feed straight from the breast when there painfully engorged? It was a lovely bonding experience between me and my soul mate RIP xxx
Can neither confirm nor deny.

I will admit to getting a business plan and mission statement ready for a new brand of cheese sometime in that period of my life.

Also, I do remember helping her hand express on a headful of LSD and 2cb in a bed and breakfast on our first night away from baby. It was squirting everywhere! Such gleeful laughter filled the milky air.

It's certainly better than cow's milk or formula, pyuck 🤭

Sry for your loss brudder 🐄

Last edited:

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
@MonkeysOnEcstacy have you ever had a good feed straight from the breast when there painfully engorged? It was a lovely bonding experience between me and my soul mate RIP xxx
There - a place (e.g. "hey, is that a herpe there on your lip, axe battler?")
Their - belong to (e.g. "have you seen axe battler? Their herpes are pretty gross!")
They're - an abbreviation of "they are" (e.g. "Super gross! They're probably contagious!")

[just joshing with you, btw :p no offense intended ;) - the there/their/they're thing is just my biggest pet peeve lol]

axe battler

Bluelighter
Yeah she'd big in so much pain she went to a HH and thee pump was too slow. Itgsy a bit like soy milk and your guaranteed sex afterwards cos they'r so grateful

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
Don't knocker it until you try it, iirc imHo iykwim

Aren't we still waiting on your androgynous genitalia fella?
Still makes me wanna hardcore puke just reading about it.

Oh, yeah! I forgot about that.
DON'T ASSUME MY GENDER...once you've seen the pics you'll be less sure (if you don't go insane and claw your eyes out first)

Status
Not open for further replies.