• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent | w01fg4ng
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Sexy The New Nudie Thread vs 2019 is gonna be a SEXY year (NSFW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mal3volent

Sr. Moderator: CEPS, TL, S&G
Staff member
What are you talking about? You hit upload, follow the instructions, and it gives you a link. Then you use that link to post the picture here.

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, P&S
Staff member
Yeah he linked to imgur, not facebook. You can upload pics directly and no one can see them unless you make a post or you link to them. Also it has nothing to do with facebook.

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
I have heard of the micro penis before but thought it a myth, until now
Definitely not a myth lol. It's not even that read. I think like 1 in 4000 male births.

Btw, you guys are mean! You gain 1/2inch for every 20lbs you lose so if he was thin he'd probably have a good couple inches more :/.

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
He ain’t got enough weight to loose though 😂
Oh, I dunno about that. He could lose like 100lbs...probably still be small but maybe not micro? Apparently, medically a penis has to be less than 4 inches erect to be considered small. Not a micro-penis, just small :/

SS373dOH

Bluelight Crew

axe battler

Bluelighter
Your dick doesn't get any bigger when you lose weight, your pubic mound is less fatty so your dick isn't cased in fat.

Also maybe he's a grower not a shower! Some people have small looking flaccid dix but they grow to decent Cox.

I'm a grower not a shower, but even with stims I'm afraid to say I'm quite a bit bigger than that...well a bit...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.