• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The new drug ads

As a teen these adds are supposed to be directed at me. They don't work, they haven't detered anyone I know and are basically a big ass joke for most of us. All they have done is add to the stigma non-user peers already put on people that do/have used drugs. Sure a lot of the situations shown can happen, but most won't and the risk of them can be lowered or eliminated through sites such as this. Showing them to us in this way certainly won't make anyone who wants to try the drugs believe that they do, instead i think it effects people that did not plan on trying the drug in the first place far more. Interestingly they left out LSD and mushies all together.

These drugs are in my opinion just starting to become more popular within teen circles (maybe it's just my circle :D) and the profits are comparitively massive for low level street pushers, much more so than pot or pills ect. I can see these becoming more popular and widespread in coming times, which in my opinion is a great thing.

The adds won't work, its just a way for the gov to say "Hey guys, look we HATE those god dam stoners, SEE!" and for the vast majority of uneducated user-haters to feel secure knowing that the gov is taking care of the drug problem. And the pot one is just hilarious, sitting on the curb is crime now-a-days? And what kind of friends just stand there looking down there noses and paying out their friend...jeez.

I just read a list of all of the typical impurities found in street ecstasy and possibly other illicit grades of amphetamines and I think it's safe to conclude that you don't know what the next hit of ecstasy or meth will do to you.

Read the list yourselves

51144MDMA-impurities.gif

Last edited: