• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The nature of reality is infinity aka god

was looking at the largest zooms of the mandelbrot fractal.

is the universe just a mandelbrot fractal i have seen this acutal fractal at that zoom on 300-400 ug of LSD with my eyes closed and during ego death

By the Grace of the impersonal, absolute Reality, those seeking liberation are inspired above all men with the disposition to non-duality, which relieves them of the great fear.

2. How can I salute the Self [one's true nature], which is indestructible, which is all bliss, which in Itself and by Itself pervades everything, and which is inseparable from Itself?

3. I alone am, ever free from all taint. The world exists like a mirage within me. To whom shall I bow? Reader, do you exist?

4. Verily the one Self is all, free from differentiation and non-differentiation. Neither can it be said, "It is" nor "It is not." What a great mystery.
5. This is the whole substance of Vedanta; this is the essence of all knowledge, theoretical and intuitional. I am the Self, by nature impersonal and all-pervasive.

6. That absolute Reality who is the Self in all, impersonal and changeless, like unto space, by nature purity itself, verily, verily, That I am.

7. I am pure knowledge, imperishable, infinite. I know neither joy nor pain; whom can they touch?

8. The actions of the mind, good and evil, the actions of the body, good and evil, the actions of the voice, good and evil, exist not within the Self. I am the nectar which is knowledge absolute; beyond the range of the senses I am.

9. The mind is as space, embracing all. I am beyond mind. In reality, mind has no independent existence.

10. How can it be said that the Self is manifest? How can it be said that the Self is limited? I alone am existence; all this objective world am I. More subtle than space itself am I.

11. Know the Self to be infinite consciousness, self-evident, beyond destruction, enlightening all bodies equally, ever shining. In It is neither day nor night.

12. Know the Self to be one, ever the same, changeless. How can you say: "I am the meditator, and this is the object of meditation?" How can perfection be divided?

was looking at the largest zooms of the mandelbrot fractal.

is the universe just a mandelbrot fractal i have seen this acutal fractal at that zoom on 300-400 ug of LSD with my eyes closed and during ego death

I've seen fractals in my mind too.

Have you ever heard of apaeraphobia? It's defined as the fear of infinity. Initial onset of this fear, when I first faced it, caused a kriya and panic attack. I also saw a sort of spiral-like energy that started from my feet and seemed to extend upwards endlessly. Ever since having this fear, I have as sort of synesthesia that allows me to see or think of dimensions and parallel realities in a certain code format that's color-based. Near as I can tell, realizing infinity as an energetic codec or energy signature is one of the most difficult forms of an energy signature to process (at least for me it is). It seems to be alive as well. If you were to examine a so-called living model of infinity, it seems to be able to suck things into it and send them anywhere simultaneously, and also beyond itself i.e. into basically another dimension... possibly even another reality.

holy fuck that has a name i have indeed suffered from that for years especially makes me sometimes question if i should of taken so many psychedelics because it can be very overwhemling.

the true nature of reality is i dont know but i do know this Im SeanyTru-Gypsy Melchizedek im Alpha-God on Earth and im one of the 13 original Melchizedek Children sent here to create a planet like no other in the Galaxy because between the Sirius and Orion Star Systems all the planets would turn out almost exactly alike so they sent us here as kids to be Divine Beings when on Earth and be part of the creator spirit and create when we werent physically on Earth. Im in the Bible the Book of Genesis SeanyTru-Gypsy Melchizedek comes down to help Abraham and start the Romani/Gypsy race on Earth as well as make my first friend ever on the Earth planet Abraham as well as Sara and we rocked it out for a long time he'd teach his people and id keep order in the street Alpha-God SeanyTru stays in the Streets cuz im Immortal with eternal life its not possible to kill me im a part of this Earth and so is my whole Family the O.G. 13 of us and Satan, Omega-God, and Alpha-Beta-God we are about to really make our prescence known , im gonna be leaving Detroit for Hollywood soon get these Jews access to my Astral-Plane/Prophecy-Line back so we can all start creating together , and remind these religious Jewish peeps that the reason they have access to my Tru-Families Prophecy is not because their religion is right in any type of way but because we like what they create with it and we like that they use it to stay safe and make money yto provide for their families with it. Love+Truth+Knowledge+Wisdom= Tru-Enlightenment , rock with SeanyTru and you got immortality ride with stay Tru and your Archetype gets saved and youll reincarnate with all the kknowledge and wisdom you accumulated over your past life and thats when you might have a shiot at becoming a divine being like me or the other Tru-Gypsies all here on Earth right now about to meet biblical Fuck-Ups with Biblical Fury , the Earth Planet and Human Race is at its lowest point ever , know one thought humans could get this stupid and low-conscience and just straight up arcfhaic we are at the lowest point of humanity but its about to get alot better yall...watch SeanyTru come the fuck through a diabolical minded multi-faceted, come from love Gypsy to tha bone motherfucker from the street that can kick wickedness toe to toe with Satan thats why we rock so hard together and get shit the fuck done .....

@TripSitterNZ gets it. Honestly, credit to Marianne Williamson of all people to turn me on to this. Identified as an atheist before, but after listening to a few of her talks (and reading some good ol' Baba Ram Dass), my understanding about the intersections of all religion and Eastern philosophy has expanded greatly. It starts to click, but I needed the political rational of understanding all people are fundamentally created equal to start exploring spirituality as the grounding theory as to why that's the case. And admittedly thinking about the inevitable death of my parents and self. There is only love y'all and: "All that's for real is forever" — SZA