• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc "The Nang Glitch" - N2O Mental Seizure

Toillet

Greenlighter
Have not seen a post regarding this, but my self and others have experienced what I have titled 'The Nang Glitch", and am interested to hear of other's experiences with this.

In an attempt to explain, while nanging out hard (Particularly on acid this occurred), the brain seems to get locked in this sort of glitch, which seems to be a sort of coloured rectangle shape where personally to me it seems my whole mind and also body is locked and constantly trying but unable to get out of this lock and move. There is mostly just this sort of rectangle image but with the occasional flash of the outside world, you are able to hear and talk and interact with your surroundings although you can't really see them. It is as if the mind has seized up on some level and feels like a pure glitch of the mind, almost computer like, as if there is an overflow of energy with no where to go.

Would love to hear of other's experiencing this phenomenon and contribute to an explanation as it is difficult to describe. It is truly fascinating.

I once inhaled two whip cream cans in a row when I worked at ihop. I proceeded to have the most intense detachment from reality I've ever experienced. I was still able to move and practically ran outside to sit down and light a cigarette up. I'm lucky no customers tried to talk to me when I was fast walking past them.

Nitrous is crazy lol

Nitrous can be so different each time, and yes so out of this world.

Has no one else experienced this glitch?