• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

The Mountains Make People Crazy

What's up BL Crew?

Colorado girl here livin' life 2 miles high. 26 years old. Copywriter, creative writing student,
volunteer at my local small-town needle exchange :cool: passionate about HR
Been snoopin' some threads...y'all crack me the fuck up.
Really fascinated by the history and culture surrounding recreational drugs.
I don't drink, I don't smoke cigarettes, and marijuana is an absolute hell trench for me...seriously, fuck the devil's lettuce, it isn't kind to me.
I smoke meth. I've enjoyed DMT and LSD. I do not trust MDMA or Ketamine--make me lose my gut judgements about people.
I take my Seroquil like a good girl.
I only shoot H when I'm performing a seance, just like my grandmother taught me--total of seven times.
H is a tool that transports me to another realm where I can talk to dead relatives and friends.
Not exactly a pleasure trip--it's always business and it's always unnerving.
Other than that I don't fuck with it. Although I must say, tar > powder, mmm that delicious aroma of cat piss & vinegar makes my mouth water
SOUTHWEST IS BEST BITCHES
BRUJA IN THE HOUSE
Been reading Erowid since I was 12 but BL is a recent discovery. Seems like a great place.
Skydiver & adrenaline junkie--I've made 69 solo skydives (lol)
All right, I might drink once in a while...mine's a pint of Guinness (my hobo dinner) or a whiskey and soda.
I read constantly. I read everything. Test me, nerds.
Love all types of music but came of age on metal and hardcore...I'll always be that angry kid
Runaway teen, worked in kitchens for a decade before I got my ass into college.
Huge MMA fan--super bummed that Khabib is retiring! I feel like he's at the peak of his career but I guess he's leaving while he's still on top
Christian but I keep it to myself...mostly inspired by those gnostic monks who seclude themselves in the desert...I also dabble in Santa Muerte

Enough for now...tried to fill out my profile form but it won't save my answers for some reason...I'll update that later
Gotta go write some essays, I'll check back with y'all in a while

Colorado girl here
Heard! I believe I am CO bound in about a month. Looking to be on a mountain somewhere in isolation with nature... alone.
Glad to have ya; looks like we have a writer aboard with lots to share. Loving it as I love to read. ;)
Welcome to bluelight. And thanks for joining the ragtag misfits that work great as one entity. We do not always get along but we have the love that binds.
<3
Gotta go write some essays
Used to love writing essays: All it is to me is telling people what Imma tell 'em, tell 'em what I tell 'em and tell 'em what I told 'em. Simplistic but effective for me. :)
We have a blogspot if interested? I read through when I have the time as it is helpful as a mirror to myself and gives much insight to this world we habituate.
Looking forward to some holdings forth.
Be well and stay you.
Best always,
Ptah

Last edited:
Hey. Welcome. Out of curiosity how did you find Bluelight?

Did your grandma shoot H too?

Hi nice to meet you

You have any short stories you could post or what do you write about? Ever read any Huxley?

Heard! I believe I am CO bound in about a month. Looking to be on a mountain somewhere in isolation with nature... alone.
Glad to have ya; looks like we have a writer aboard with lots to share. Loving it as I love to read. ;)
Welcome to bluelight. And thanks for joining the ragtag misfits that work great as one entity. We do not always get along but we have the love that binds.
<3

Used to love writing essays: All it is to me is telling people what Imma tell 'em, tell 'em what I tell 'em and tell 'em what I told 'em. Simplistic but effective for me. :)
We have a blogspot if interested? I read through when I have the time as it is helpful as a mirror to myself and gives much insight to this world we habituate.
Looking forward to some holdings forth.
Be well and stay you.
Best always,
Ptah

@PtahTek thanks for the warm welcome. I'm a total luddite by 2020 standards (no social media) but BL was too good not to join. Glad to be here.
LOL @ your philosophy on writing essays. I read that in a Popeye voice in my head...and I'll definitely be checking out the blogspot.
Much love.

Hey what's up - Welcome to Bluelight :)

I always skim walls of text then read bottom to top. Not sure why.

@imagination.of.extremity - fuck'n love your intro - i feel like i know you better now.

Do you follow The Lounge?

How's it hanging @madness00? Thanks for checking in.

Grinning @ your reading pattern--that's hella quirky. I imagine you have a lot of neurotic little habits like that...

The Lounge is comfortable, I do get sucked in. Yesterday in The Lounge I was delighted to find an old thread of nudes. Later I realized all my first BL post reacts were heart emojis on people's ancient cock pics...busted. But yeah, lots of great stuff in The Lounge, lots to explore. Have a feeling I'll be starting threads sooner than later. Cheers![/QUOTE]

Hey. Welcome. Out of curiosity how did you find Bluelight?

Did your grandma shoot H too?

@Atelier3 I think I've come across Bluelight a few times in the past 15 years and never had initiative to join. Glad I found it again. This time around I found Bluelight after I searched, "clean an oil burner pipe". :)

My grandma on my dad's side was a fan of H. "Smoke as much of it as you want," she said like a true old-school Hispanic gangster girl. But heroin wasn't her favorite portal to the dead-world; she was primarily a quaaludes addict and alcoholic. On the topic of shooting H, Mama Fannie had a lot of strong opinions about when that was appropriate. And, she taught me the importance of learning the history, the culture and the spiritual context for before you use a drug. I'll be writing more about the advice she gave me, which probably saved my life. Just gotta collect my thoughts <3

Hi nice to meet you

You have any short stories you could post or what do you write about? Ever read any Huxley?

Hey there @Branggen thanks for reaching out.

I do have some writing to share. I'll start posting some soon. Any writing threads I should be aware of? Don't want to annoy people by sticking it in where it isn't wanted <3

on Huxley: only read Brave New World. I enjoyed it. Would you recommend any others?

What's up BL Crew?

Colorado girl here livin' life 2 miles high. 26 years old. Copywriter, creative writing student,
volunteer at my local small-town needle exchange :cool: passionate about HR
Been snoopin' some threads...y'all crack me the fuck up.
Really fascinated by the history and culture surrounding recreational drugs.
I don't drink, I don't smoke cigarettes, and marijuana is an absolute hell trench for me...seriously, fuck the devil's lettuce, it isn't kind to me.
I smoke meth. I've enjoyed DMT and LSD. I do not trust MDMA or Ketamine--make me lose my gut judgements about people.
I take my Seroquil like a good girl.
I only shoot H when I'm performing a seance, just like my grandmother taught me--total of seven times.
H is a tool that transports me to another realm where I can talk to dead relatives and friends.
Not exactly a pleasure trip--it's always business and it's always unnerving.
Other than that I don't fuck with it. Although I must say, tar > powder, mmm that delicious aroma of cat piss & vinegar makes my mouth water
SOUTHWEST IS BEST BITCHES
BRUJA IN THE HOUSE
Been reading Erowid since I was 12 but BL is a recent discovery. Seems like a great place.
Skydiver & adrenaline junkie--I've made 69 solo skydives (lol)
All right, I might drink once in a while...mine's a pint of Guinness (my hobo dinner) or a whiskey and soda.
I read constantly. I read everything. Test me, nerds.
Love all types of music but came of age on metal and hardcore...I'll always be that angry kid
Runaway teen, worked in kitchens for a decade before I got my ass into college.
Huge MMA fan--super bummed that Khabib is retiring! I feel like he's at the peak of his career but I guess he's leaving while he's still on top
Christian but I keep it to myself...mostly inspired by those gnostic monks who seclude themselves in the desert...I also dabble in Santa Muerte

Enough for now...tried to fill out my profile form but it won't save my answers for some reason...I'll update that later
Gotta go write some essays, I'll check back with y'all in a while
Welcome to Bluelight @imagination.of.extremity I like your profile I also believe in Santa, mohahaha! ✌🏼😅😇
Enjoy!

Hey there @Branggen thanks for reaching out.

I do have some writing to share. I'll start posting some soon. Any writing threads I should be aware of? Don't want to annoy people by sticking it in where it isn't wanted <3

on Huxley: only read Brave New World. I enjoyed it. Would you recommend any others?
Not sure about the threads, Id probably make my own. Right now I'm reading Heaven and Hell by Huxley, just finished The Doors of Perception which is also by him would recommend both if you like philosophy. Also loved Brave New World. You got any book recommendations?

Not sure about the threads, Id probably make my own. Right now I'm reading Heaven and Hell by Huxley, just finished The Doors of Perception which is also by him would recommend both if you like philosophy. Also loved Brave New World. You got any book recommendations?

I have tons of book rec's! Hard to know where to start haha. Currently I'm reading a lot of James Baldwin and Flannery O'Connor. I would HIGHLY recommend James Baldwin's essays, "The Fire Next Time". This consists of two essays, the first of which is a letter to his nephew and then next one is about his experiences with religion, being a child pastor, leaving the church, meeting with the Nation of Islam, finding them to be racist, and ultimately being agnostic. Here's an audiobook of it:

<3 Enjoy!

I have tons of book rec's! Hard to know where to start haha. Currently I'm reading a lot of James Baldwin and Flannery O'Connor. I would HIGHLY recommend James Baldwin's essays, "The Fire Next Time". This consists of two essays, the first of which is a letter to his nephew and then next one is about his experiences with religion, being a child pastor, leaving the church, meeting with the Nation of Islam, finding them to be racist, and ultimately being agnostic. Here's an audiobook of it:

<3 Enjoy!

INteresting im gonna try giving this a listen