View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Most Visual Psychedelic Thread

Blowmonkey

Bluelight Crew
Noone will be able to tell you, everyone will say something else. But yes, try DMT..

I can only speak from my own experience, which does not yet include DMT. I would put LSD, 2C-E, and 4-HO-DiPT at the top of my visuals list. I would have a hard time ranking among those three; I've had VERY strong visuals from all of them at different times.

2C-E *might* be the most reliable of the three at producing massive visuals, but I'm not even sure. I guess if I had to rank I would say 2C-E >= LSD > iprocin. 2C-E and LSD are virtually tied in my book.

It's probably true that LSD is not toxic at high doses, but how do you know that other chemicals are? With RC's like 2C-E and iprocin, we just don't know. 50mg of 2C-E might be perfectly safe, and if it was, I'd wager it would beat 5-10 strong hits of LSD easily.

Haven't had particularly huge ammounts of visuals with iprocin (except when I took it with a low dose of 2CT-21). Nothing that would compare in anyway with my 2CI, 2CT-2, 2CE and LSD experiences. Havent tried DMT yet (on my to do list!) or DPT (also) but these are both reputed to be very visual...

IMO LSD>=2C-E>2C-I>=2C-T2>Mushrooms>iprocin. This may be due to the fact that I take HUGE doses of LSD (when I can get hold of it... grrrr) and much reduced doses of the rest (bar shrooms- which start to actually lose visuals as doses get higher - I tend to find the mental experience occupies me so much that I couldn't concentrate on the visuals!!!)

Oh and drugs are bad... ;)

^^^did you just say shrooms get LESS visuals as the doses get higher?

I would say the most visual I get is when I mix. Hippyflipping = most visuals ever (for me). Aside from that mushrooms are the ones that have given me the most visuals/hallucinations, even over very high doses of acid.

I find the opposite happens with mushroom visuals. they're very very impressive at and above the five gram mark, but lower than that they're not nearly as prevalent. here's how my list would look
mushrooms (high doses) > LSD > 2C-E > 2C-I > mushrooms (medium dose) > 4-HO-DiPT > DPT > 2C-T-21 > 2C-C

LSD is the most visual followed by mushrooms.
i havent tried DPT, DMT or 2CE yet so my opinion may still change.:)

^^^did you just say shrooms get LESS visuals as the doses get higher?

i believe he means that on higher doses he doesnt pay attention to the visuals because he is too involved in what is going on inside his head.

...shrooms- which start to actually lose visuals as doses get higher - I tend to find the mental experience occupies me so much that I couldn't concentrate on the visuals!!!)

:\ 8(

DMT and Salvia (20x) both produce overwhelming visuals to the degree that one enters new dimensions with just as much visual information as this one. LSD in large doses is a close 3rd for me followed by 2c-e. That said the quality of the visuals is highest on DMT followed by shrooms followed by LSD. Visuals on 2c-e although astounding completely lack the organic flowing beauty of DMT visuals and visuals on salvia have tended to be horrifyingly weird and magical in a dreamlike way.

Yeah.... Above 30g (wet) the trip itself is so intense that it is all I can do to sit and ponder the meaning of life....

At about 25-30g the trip tends to be fairly friendly and I can enjoy watching my walls melt! :)

Personally i found 2ct2 to be more visual than 2ce, although 2ce's visuals where more of the warping and shape modification type, whereas 2ct2's were just general haywire visual static and interference.

platinum907 said:
I've never had 4-ho-dipt, but you would seriously put it in the ballpark with acid? That has me real intrigued, about trying some. I thought it wasn't a particuarlly visual substance from reading about it, can you elaborate?
Maybe I have a unique reaction to it. And I don't get strong visuals every time. But the last time I took it, 24mg, I was taken completely off guard and just blown away by the visuals. I was watching a movie in a dark room and suddenly it "kicked in" and the characters became ghosts floating against a wavy background, identical to the visuals I got watching a movie the first time I did 300µg of acid, or 18mg of 2C-E.

Later (at like the 6 hour mark) I smoked some weed and popped an ambien to try to get to sleep, and BAM, I had possibly the strongest, most realistic visuals of my LIFE. The entire room around me became a jungle, and the text on my computer screen became three dimensional and the paragraphs became spacecraft(!) It really did make the average LSD visuals seem like child's play for a while.

^^ I guess that counts as a combo, though. By itself, iprocin was not quite as visual as 2C-E or LSD for me.

The most oev I have ever had off of any pschedelic would have to be lsd. It was interesting because all over the ground in numerous parts of the city had what appeared to be hieroglyphic writing in chalk. I was the only one that saw these images and of the 100 or so different times that I have got a chance to go on journies, this one provided to be the most visual.

About shroom visuals getting weaker as the dose gets higher... I just don't agree. The times I took an 8th or less I got mild visuals with intense mind-fuck. The time I took 4.5g I was going insane but my room was 5 times as big and my blanket was a flowing river and everything I saw was just melting and falling into itself. My dog looked like a wild jungle beast that I'd tamed and that had a hilarious sense of humor. After 4.5g I can't speak for that...

I get the most psychedelic-type visuals off of LSD and 5-meo-Amt, but smoked Datura or Brugmansia definately make me hallucinate more than anything else.

I have never tried DMT or DPT

---
In my experience, DMT and 2C-T-7. The essential difference was that where DMT produced visions, 2C-T-7 produced visuals. As always and everywhere, YMMV.
---
Namaste,
Cliff

DMT in my opinion

Mushrooms give visuals that can be very complex and beautiful but DMT just throws you into another world.

I have had an LSD trip that I'm guessing was around 450mcg, give or take 50mcg. That was a powerful visual experience, and then one time I went overboard and ate nearly 7g of a certain species of mushroom that people freak out from eating 2g of. That was beyond visual. However, I've had many other very visual trips from LSD and mushrooms, though none other than the first two trips I mentioned compared to my 16mg 2C-E trip (I can't wait to try 20mgs). My Peyote experience, though I can't even call it visuals, was of "one vision," a ++++ experience. It wasn't the same as those other trips I've had, but I guess I could put it in that category as well. I couldn't list Salvia because the visuals/visions are far from the same as these other psychedelics. However, overall, Salvia visions are definitely the most intense. Hopefully when I get around to trying DMT, that will blow all of these others away.

Piper methysticum said:
That was beyond visual.

:) hehe, sounds familiar :) ... about 8 years ago I went shopping in Amsterdam and brought back fresh shroom tea (cubensis, I'd made it myself from fresh ones so I could take them home) for what I figured would be a good strong trip for 3 or 4 people... don't remember the amount but I ended up having about half of that tea and around 8 or so people shared the rest and they all tripped fairly hard... myself, I went beyond speech for about 8 hours... couldn't comprehend the simplest games everyone was giggling about while playing them... the sky was God... even past the 24 hour mark and some sleep the walls were breathing when I looked at them for more than, say, 3 seconds straight... I tend to agree that very high doses of shrooms get you so tripped out that you can go "beyond visual" - what is vision? I hear shapes... I see... erm, whatever... I touch my big toe and it might as well have been my nose...:D

and the time I took this way stronger than average microdot (lsd) and Indians walked out of Pamela Anderson's hair (on the poster on her wall) ...
yeah, lsd can be very very visual... I'll never forget the vikingship in the campfire and the alphabet on my jeans...

hmm... so I guess acid visuals are more disorienting and truly defamiliarising... 2c-b is another VERY visual one for me... as is, a little less so, 2c-i ... all quite shroomy, though dosewise I haven't been to where I've been with shrooms...

salvia is different, it just seems there's no 3D anymore, all one flat surface... object and understanding of object are no longer connected, otherwise everything actually looks the same...

I haven't tried 40-ho-dpt, 2c-e, amt, or dxm inj high doses, or dmt... yet ;)