Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Seriousish The Most Painful Things You Can Experience

Outlier

Moderator: NSADD, DitM, SLR
Staff member
Wasn't really meaning to be wax poetic or prove anything. It was more about venting in a place where people would get it. I cannot talk like that in person because I'd be risking an involuntary hospital stay which are not fun especially when you have non drug related insomnia, zero benzo tolerance, and you keep getting the same 1mg Ativan dose which is still too small. I'm not surprised a patient there ended up committing a violent assault on a doctor or nurse.

Anyway, my posts this were made when I was supposed to be fast asleep and not mixing hard alcohol with benzo withdrawals and then blowing a few clouds to top everything off..emotions got pretty intense
Its okay. You're gonna be alright. I'm sorry I'm getting a little heated myself.

Luv714

Greenlighter
Ugh I had a time about 4 years back when I had a serious dental issue going on and then I mistakenly tried to eat a piece of pizza and broke the already infected, incredibly sore tooth. That pain was SO intense that I just opened my mouth, the food fell out, I couldn't speak, couldn't scream, couldn't move and was just frozen for a few moments while water came pouring out of my eyes. I guess I was crying, but I wasn't making any effort to cry- it just happened on its own. I tried to make a sound but couldn't and it felt as though someone had just shot me thru the jaw. There aren't even words to describe how excruciating it was. I literally couldn't move for about 5-8 minutes. Finally my friend realized what was going on and they took me to the E.R. I do think that anything in your head (teeth, ears, etc) is always more painful- because it's right there. It's even hard now for me to describe but at that moment I didn't think I could stand it for one more minute. But there isn't much you can do. It's painful to me even just remembering it now. Hope to NEVER be there again.

Pumpkin2021

Bluelighter
Ugh I had a time about 4 years back when I had a serious dental issue going on and then I mistakenly tried to eat a piece of pizza and broke the already infected, incredibly sore tooth. That pain was SO intense that I just opened my mouth, the food fell out, I couldn't speak, couldn't scream, couldn't move and was just frozen for a few moments while water came pouring out of my eyes. I guess I was crying, but I wasn't making any effort to cry- it just happened on its own. I tried to make a sound but couldn't and it felt as though someone had just shot me thru the jaw. There aren't even words to describe how excruciating it was. I literally couldn't move for about 5-8 minutes. Finally my friend realized what was going on and they took me to the E.R. I do think that anything in your head (teeth, ears, etc) is always more painful- because it's right there. It's even hard now for me to describe but at that moment I didn't think I could stand it for one more minute. But there isn't much you can do. It's painful to me even just remembering it now. Hope to NEVER be there again.
Man oh man I cringed reading that story. Most people don't realize that if you ask any Dr. or DDS about pain that they rank Dental pain in the top 5. Kidney stones and migraines are in the top 5 as well. Thing about dental pain is that only intervention will help it. You can throw back oxy by the handful and not touch it because the nerve has been exposed. I know what you mean about the instant tears. It hurt so bad that you didn't even think about crying. Your body just reacted to the pain.

Klue

Bluelight Crew
I got pronged by a sting ray last Thursday night.

I caught it right on dark and there were heaps of people watching me so I was trying to get it back into the water sans hook. Little shit turned 180 on itself and spiked me right in the top of my hand. Probably about half a cup of blood pulsated and gushed out. 9/10 pain with an out of body experience and dizzy laying down for ten minutes. Couple of hours in hospital. Little fucker got me good. Still hurts pretty bad now. Crikey.

Got him back to the water though.

Klue

Bluelight Crew
Yeah but that one was huge and got him in the chest when he was snorkelling trying to get a money shot. Got him in the heart too I think...

Mine was a baby one. Thanks

Kaden_Nite

Bluelight Crew

I see these ones in Gold Coast canals sometimes. Eagle Rays. They look majestic as fuck moving through the water.

Klue

Bluelight Crew
Yeah boy. You don't live far from me then. Meant to be barracuda and jacks in those canals

Psycho_Logic

Bluelighter
Trying to find my self but unable so far.
Stingray discussion off...

From all the pains I experienced in last 40 years, for me, nothing compares with true major depression. I only experienced it once, after I had full blown amphetamine psychosis that was labelled as schizophrenia and treated as such. I was on 1st gen and 2nd gen antipsychotics, antiepileptic/"mood stabiliser" and benzodiazepines for about 6 months when I developed severe depression. Psychiatrist that messed up my treatment from the get go didn't want to prescribe SSRI cause "it was to early". He was afraid that I could become manic or something like that. So I was left in a very dark place for a couple of months. Medication I was forced to take were all inhibitors of serotonin, dopamine, (nor)epinephrine, glutamate...and I was experiencing the worst feeling I remember. Everything blank yet painful and sad. Like somebody turned off all colours and put a tragic movie inside my mind...a movie that was going in an infinite depressing loop. I was so bad that I wanted to commit a suicide but didn't have enough motivation to do it. If somebody told me then that I have to take a 30 minute walk for 3 days and depression will be gone I paradoxically couldn't have done it. I was that bad. And it is not exaggerating. Worst pain in my life by far...

...Stingray discussion on... :)

JessFR

Bluelight Crew
Stingray discussion off...

From all the pains I experienced in last 40 years, for me, nothing compares with true major depression. I only experienced it once, after I had full blown amphetamine psychosis that was labelled as schizophrenia and treated as such. I was on 1st gen and 2nd gen antipsychotics, antiepileptic/"mood stabiliser" and benzodiazepines for about 6 months when I developed severe depression. Psychiatrist that messed up my treatment from the get go didn't want to prescribe SSRI cause "it was to early". He was afraid that I could become manic or something like that. So I was left in a very dark place for a couple of months. Medication I was forced to take were all inhibitors of serotonin, dopamine, (nor)epinephrine, glutamate...and I was experiencing the worst feeling I remember. Everything blank yet painful and sad. Like somebody turned off all colours and put a tragic movie inside my mind...a movie that was going in an infinite depressing loop. I was so bad that I wanted to commit a suicide but didn't have enough motivation to do it. If somebody told me then that I have to take a 30 minute walk for 3 days and depression will be gone I paradoxically couldn't have done it. I was that bad. And it is not exaggerating. Worst pain in my life by far...

...Stingray discussion on... :)

Wtf. In my experience every and any doctor will throw ssri's at me. It's their substitute for doing anything that might work.

Sigh. Your story reminds me why I simply don't trust psychiatrists. Or doctors generally. I mean I trust medicine, I trust the thinkers that develop medicine. I don't trust 90% of the humans that practice it.

Yeah major depression is pretty fucking horrible. While I've been depressed to some extent most of my life, it was fot a period around 09-11 when I had major full blown unending depression. Depression so bad I'd sit in bed and feel almost like my whole body hurt from existence itself.

Like, I've been pretty depressed lately, but it's still nothing compared to what it was like then.

Psycho_Logic

Bluelighter
Trying to find my self but unable so far.
Wtf. In my experience every and any doctor will throw ssri's at me. It's their substitute for doing anything that might work.
You have to calculate that this was more than 20 years ago and Eastern Europe. But yeah, the psychiatrist fucked up majorly. I also unfortunately have had too many bad experiences and really do not trust doctors in general. But I still have to go and see them when sick due to obvious reasons.

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
I was just crossing the street when a truck hit me. Also any one here had a tummy tuck. That's painful. Until you're muscles reconnect on your stomach it's a different kind bad pain.

xaddictx

Bluelighter
Another one is slamming your shin against a huge piece of furniture....Ayyyyeee

hylite

Bluelighter
being away from BLDF. it's not the most painful but it gets close and is at times.