Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Seriousish The Most Painful Things You Can Experience

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
How long do you have to be drinking for (on average) to get into withdrawal terroritory I never used to drink except rarely in fact I still dose hardly do but I do find I enjoy it more it's handy as well for filling a gap I only need half my other drugs of choices dose

It pretty much takes drinking all day long for a while straight, unless you've been addicted before. I've had periods of drinking heavily every night for months on end and didn't get withdrawals, but I did feel like shit because alcohol is toxic.

Zephyn

Bluelighter
Losing the majority of your community and acquaintances right after making the hard choice to leave behind a decade or codependent toxicity, turning to drugs and being abandoned by many of the remaining because of the stigma of hard drugs, or mental illness, all at the same time as homelessness and moving to a new city with nofriends, old friends cutting you out because you whine too much, losing job, interrupting your career, taking on multiple new addictions, in and out of institutions has been certainly a "dark night of the soul". I'm hoping in 5 years I can look back on this and laugh.

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
I don’t want to quit drinking because I hear it is sheer terror. I quit blow + benzos twice and it was no big deal. I say this as I grab a Klonnie right now.

Alcohol withdrawal is not only the worst withdrawal but it is very dangerous and can be fatal if you don't receive urgent medical attention. Alcohol withdrawal is classed as a Medical Emergency (as in literally calling 911 or 999 or whatever the emergency number is where you are). Symptoms of alcohol withdrawal include hallucinations, grand mal seizures, heart attack, stroke and death.
You have to taper down off it very slowly. And I cannot recommend strongly enough that you see a medical professional first (ideally someone who specializes in addiction) and even if you don't wanna stay in a hospital or detox or anything, they'll give you a written plan based on your personal situation detailing how much to reduce your alcohol by and how often in order to keep you safe and comfortable.

Zephyn

Bluelighter
So I'm a little in the dark with alcohol as I never expected to drink it except on a blue moon. But do light (say 3-6 drinks a day) for a year experience WD? Any daily use? How many days in between is appropriate to avoid that?

ageingpartyfiend

Bluelighter
Losing the majority of your community and acquaintances right after making the hard choice to leave behind a decade or codependent toxicity, turning to drugs and being abandoned by many of the remaining because of the stigma of hard drugs, or mental illness, all at the same time as homelessness and moving to a new city with nofriends, old friends cutting you out because you whine too much, losing job, interrupting your career, taking on multiple new addictions, in and out of institutions has been certainly a "dark night of the soul". I'm hoping in 5 years I can look back on this and laugh.
well I doubt you'll be laughing, but it's possible you might have re framed the period with reference to where you'll be at in 5 years...it's just as possible that it becomes a learning curve for you as opposed to a downward spiral (not that spirals are necessarily negative in the end)

we can't tell the future, so placing value judgement on present/recent experience is kinda futile

btw I've experienced over half your list etc

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
clucking all day and finally getting in touch with someone at like 3-4am and after a 3mile walk the bastard turns their phone off for the night cus hes a cocky Muslim prick(that's not meant to be racist he just happened to be Muslim, and a cocky prick) but it gets better in your desperation as your already in the dodgy side of town where tons of junkies (and dealers) are roaming hopefully in some nearby alleyway anyway you find someone who looks like they could score and to your delight they say they can and they are smartly dressed etc so a little more trustworthy than a junkie anyway after 20+ minutes the more time goes by the more pessimistic I get but the guy arrives in a car! Your getting butterflies thinking you will get moaned at by your folks when you get home for coming in late but once you 'go bed ' you got a nice bit of gear you get it and can tell it's nice size but don't open it cus it's a dodgey area this will really come to be a regret later after parting ways giving him enough for a beer and a fag you basically skip home the only worry now is the police because it's so late and your the only person after leaving dodge as soon as possible you are halfway home you decide to have a little peak and nearly faint he's gave me crack fucking crack and I am one of the few tooters who just use smack purely and no crack with or without after much crying literally I accept what is and head home and don't get anything

Four Mile Creek, St. Clair Township, Ohio
clucking all day and finally getting in touch with someone at like 3-4am and after a 3mile walk the bastard turns their phone off for the night cus hes a cocky Muslim prick(that's not meant to be racist he just happened to be Muslim, and a cocky prick) but it gets better in your desperation as your already in the dodgy side of town where tons of junkies (and dealers) are roaming hopefully in some nearby alleyway anyway you find someone who looks like they could score and to your delight they say they can and they are smartly dressed etc so a little more trustworthy than a junkie anyway after 20+ minutes the more time goes by the more pessimistic I get but the guy arrives in a car! Your getting butterflies thinking you will get moaned at by your folks when you get home for coming in late but once you 'go bed ' you got a nice bit of gear you get it and can tell it's nice size but don't open it cus it's a dodgey area this will really come to be a regret later after parting ways giving him enough for a beer and a fag you basically skip home the only worry now is the police because it's so late and your the only person after leaving dodge as soon as possible you are halfway home you decide to have a little peak and nearly faint he's gave me crack fucking crack and I am one of the few tooters who just use smack purely and no crack with or without after much crying literally I accept what is and head home and don't get anything
^^ stories^^

Crack is a hell of a score. Easier to get some smack trading that crack. More valuable than money. Some good times with crack and smack. Show me yours I’m gonna show you mine kinda quid pro quo.

Beetle 6989

Bluelighter
Wonder if any of you have experienced any of these and your thoughts on them? Anything there or not there that shocks you?

1) Borderline Personality Disorder/ Major Depressive Disorder
2) Cluster Headaches
3) Trigeminal Neuralgia
4) Shingles
5) Acute Pancreatitis
6) Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
7) Frozen Shoulder
8) Sickle Cell Disease
9) Slipped Disc
10) Arthritis
11) Heart Attack
12) Sciatica
13) Migraine
14) Appendicitis
15) Penile Fracture
16) Endometriosis
17) Fibromyalgia
18) Kidney Stones
19) Spinal Headache
20) Twisted Testicle

Runners up include: Childbirth, Peptic Ulcer, Post-Surgical Pain, Broken Bones and Gout.
Sciatica everyday, almost all spinal problems acute pancreatitis and so on. I do meth, hydrocodone, gabapentin, alcohol and Seroquel.

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
childbirth and as a side note depression isn't real, yeah say whatever strikes ur mind but what's real is > financial issues and not having a proper social life = personality issues. Means you need to travel more, etc.

I know you're trolling but the point of trolling is to also be funny. Which this is not.

MDPV_Psychosis

Bluelighter
I know this doesn't really stack up to stuff that is really extremely painful but it can be pretty damn painful and debilitating at times: Charlie Horse / Muscle Cramps.

Like most people, I occasionally get them in the calves, feet or thighs. Sometimes they aren't too bad but occasionally I'll get one hell of a cramp and in the moment it is so intensely painful, and comes on so abruptly, that it just makes things worse because I instinctively tighten up my body even more. Then to make matters worse, after a particularly bad one it can then be sore for days and prone to even more cramps.

lately though I've been getting them in the abs, usually just left of my belly button. Once it cramps up I cannot relax it for the life of me, there just is no way to move just right to stretch it out. I hate it so much, been making sure to drink plenty of water, electrolytes, been eating bananas regularly and also take a magnesium supplement before bed. Still keeps happening though 😡

mal3volent

Administrator
Staff member
I know this doesn't really stack up to stuff that is really extremely painful but it can be pretty damn painful and debilitating at times: Charlie Horse / Muscle Cramps.

Like most people, I occasionally get them in the calves, feet or thighs. Sometimes they aren't too bad but occasionally I'll get one hell of a cramp and in the moment it is so intensely painful, and comes on so abruptly, that it just makes things worse because I instinctively tighten up my body even more. Then to make matters worse, after a particularly bad one it can then be sore for days and prone to even more cramps.

lately though I've been getting them in the abs, usually just left of my belly button. Once it cramps up I cannot relax it for the life of me, there just is no way to move just right to stretch it out. I hate it so much, been making sure to drink plenty of water, electrolytes, been eating bananas regularly and also take a magnesium supplement before bed. Still keeps happening though 😡

ever gotten one in your back? Now those are fun.