Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Seriousish The Most Painful Things You Can Experience

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
Wonder if any of you have experienced any of these and your thoughts on them? Anything there or not there that shocks you?

1) Borderline Personality Disorder/ Major Depressive Disorder
2) Cluster Headaches
3) Trigeminal Neuralgia
4) Shingles
5) Acute Pancreatitis
6) Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
7) Frozen Shoulder
8) Sickle Cell Disease
9) Slipped Disc
10) Arthritis
11) Heart Attack
12) Sciatica
13) Migraine
14) Appendicitis
15) Penile Fracture
16) Endometriosis
17) Fibromyalgia
18) Kidney Stones
19) Spinal Headache
20) Twisted Testicle

Runners up include: Childbirth, Peptic Ulcer, Post-Surgical Pain, Broken Bones and Gout.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
I've had a kidney stone, that shit sucks bad. Mine was pretty small too, I was able to drink apple cider vinegar like every hour for days until I passed it. The apple cider vinegar helps to redissolve it and makes it hurt a lot less. I thought I passed it, but it was just halfway and it stopped hurting for a day. Then I went to a music festival and ended up passing it there. Spilled my apple cider vinegar and panicked, tried to find vinegar, the only thing that I could find was pickle juice. I drank a shit ton of it and then realized I had just overdosed on salt, which is awful for your kidneys. Got super nauseous and almost went to the hospital because it hurt so bad. Then this woman walked up to me and asked if I was okay so I told her what was going on. She was like wow, well I'm a nurse who works with kidney patients. Can I give you some energy healing? I was like well okay, sure, might as well. I shit you not, when she started doing it, she was like okay you're probably about to get really nauseous and you might get really emotional, too. Right when she said that, I vomited, and then started crying. Then she was like okay I think I can move it now and help it pass. I felt it move down into my bladder and I felt a lot better. Then I went to pee and it came flying out painlessly into the portapotty bowl

opiate poops

#Truth

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
Diane Winters. she fucked me up pretty bad in 8th grade.

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
Palm trees & sea, just walkin along the beach.
And now you see kids, there's very but very few sane persons currently alive because imagination/boredom and life itself drives you brazy. That's why we have words like ''aesthetic tumblr kidos'' and daddy issues so on. Tbh, I don't care cuz am lucky to have people like me in my life.

Gormur

Bluelighter
It seems like I'm still in pain from growing up. The tightness in my legs never went away after going through growing pains. I'm not in agony or anything, but I accept that I'm in some kind of pain that doesn't seem like it's supposed to be there. It's hard to gauge other kinds of pain as I don't know about it. At least getting car sick/motion sick and having migraines went away once I became an adult. That was totally unacceptable to deal with. I can remember having migraines so bad that I couldn't see straight

deficiT

Sr. Moderator: DC, TDS, NSADD
Staff member
Depression surely sucks.. but there are some physical ailments that I couldn't imagine having to go through. Also childbirth would suck and I'm lowkey happy I'm not the one that would have to do it.

Adrenalinejunkie420

Greenlighter
Honestly I find emotional pain way more painful than physical pain. Give me a broken arm over a broken heart any day.
Attitude 🤟🤟the pain keeps you alive...no pain,no gain👌😎mental sufferings are totally insane but believe me that and you'll might know that human mind is evolved to learn it's mental self guidance.music is the drug🙏

Adrenalinejunkie420

Greenlighter
Growing pains. That shit made me an insomniac, I was in so much pain as a kid mainly from ages 7
I'll have been taking buprenophine for pains my half lifetime but because thc was the reason that 20 years temgesic 0.4mg x4 a day and diazepam 30mg a day and had to stop those meds cold turkey system....sick sick world.