• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants The more Amphetmines you snort the longer it will last????

Sambino

Greenlighter
I was wondering if the more amps or ADHD medicines you snort the longer it will last i snort ritlan 20mgs and it only lasts about an hour of that but if I snort ritlan 90mgs will it last longer than an hour same with other drugs such as heroin or cocaine does that apply too is this even a thing?

It may last a little while longer. FYI, those Ritalin tablets have some nasty binders and fillers in them. You are introducing binders and fillers that are not water soluble. In other words, there is shit in that what you snort that will never leave your system. I'm not trying to preach, but those tabs are nasty for snorting. I recommend either crushing a lot of them up and parachuting them, or getting a syringe from the drug store and shooting that stuff up your ass. You will get rushes and high by doing what I suggested. If you have to snort, go get some coke.
Most of the time snorting will give you a higher peak and shorter duration.

Really taking a much higher dose shouldn't cause it to last longer by much. It would be a lot stronger, but if you want it to last longer then you need to redose every couple of hours. That said, I definitely do not recommend this for the same reason Speed King mentioned above. He is far more knowledgeable about stims than I am so I would follow his advice.