Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Hangry! The MOAN About Something Random Thread

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
@ghostandthedarknes I also want to do a taper as soon as I reach a comfortable level but they want me on it for quite a while. Do most places do this or are many places willing to work with what the patient wants. I don't want maintenance, I want a taper so I can quit.
they're gonna want you on it for awhile. it's a trap imho. methadone is super hard to taper from and should be used last resort. jmho.

Sertürner

Bluelight Crew
My plan is to essentially force them to taper me after about 3 months. I just wanna get off the dope, then taper off the Done so I can go back to being my normal opiate-free life that I had before I relapsed.

They are running a special promotion for the first 30 days that I couldnt refuse. And the suboxone therapy was at least 10x more expensive.

You are absolutely right though, it is a trap. But it is also my last resort as you mentioned. I've exhausted nearly every other option.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
My plan is to essentially force them to taper me after about 3 months. I just wanna get off the dope, then taper off the Done so I can go back to being my normal opiate-free life that I had before I relapsed.

They are running a special promotion for the first 30 days that I couldnt refuse. And the suboxone therapy was at least 10x more expensive.

You are absolutely right though, it is a trap. But it is also my last resort as you mentioned. I've exhausted nearly every other option.
Good luck to ya. rough ride but you can do it

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
grocery store overloads your bags so they bust open. go to Walmart and buy 10 pencils and they bag each one individually. there is no middle ground anymore.

D's

Sr. Moderator: NMI, TDS, TL
Staff member
grocery store overloads your bags so they bust open. go to Walmart and buy 10 pencils and they bag each one individually. there is no middle ground anymore.
Went to Aldi's grocery chain here in town, and there are no bags. Imagine driving around with loose apples rolling around on the floor board.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
Went to Aldi's grocery chain here in town, and there are no bags. Imagine driving around with loose apples rolling around on the floor board.
the Aldi here is pretty good. other than you gotta buy bags and the quarter in the cart thing

Sertürner

Bluelight Crew
I went to the clinic, got halfway through the intake process and then had to leave because I was going to be late for work. Fml. Gotta wait another day to start this shit now

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Isopropyl alcohol drops cure swimmers ear.
3% hydrogen peroxide is a fantastic, nstant acting remedy against any ear infection and also works to lower and weaken incoming and existing viruses in the head and upper respiratory tract.

3 drops in each ear, on one side, leave for 5 to 10 mins ideally, but even 2 mins goes a long way.

So I guess I gotta moan about something now huh?

Tired, pissed off, need drugs and sleep and reincarnation ideally lol.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Antibiotics are purposeless, and more harm than good, when the highest likelihood is it will be a viral infection.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Actually ear infections are usually bacterial. Antibiotics have plenty of good uses, unfortunately they're also massively overused and certainly can cause harm. I would take antibiotics for an ear infection, or for strep throat (you can actually develop life-threatening disease from strep), but I hate it when doctors will prescribe antibiotics for a viral infection "just in case".

Antibiotics are certainly far from purposeless, before the discovery of antibiotics the human lifespan was far shorter and people died of all sorts of diseases that we no longer have to worry about.