Bluelighter
no pizza for me in the morning
no pizza for me at night
no pizza for me in the evvening
no pizza for me alright

JoEhJoEh

Bluelighter
th
Yeah that's true, I'll give them that. I just hate their business practices, their insistence that their users are morons who aren't able and don't deserve to have full access to their devices, and worst of all, the planned obsolescence where they make them purposely only last a couple of years and then try to get you to get a new one.

I also have a 5S. I'm thinking of going with an Android of some sort when I get a new phone though.
Hey Xorkoth,

you mentioned exactly why I just once in the very beginning (guess 10 years ago) had an iphone. if i correctly remember first they took the google-search out of their program which let me immediately buy an LG Nexus, then an LG 5, then an LG 6 and now a Huawei P30 Pro. I now have the superfuckingyeahyeahyeahBluetooth Sennheiser Momentum InEars and I never ever heard SUCH a sound, even not with B&O. Active noise cancelling is the best in combi with music because with my ADHD i do not bear all the people screaming into their phones in the underground or the buses or everywhere, that's why I'm very audiophil and never going out without my InEars.

Oh sorry, OT, it was about the phones... Hmmm.... the LGs were super, the new Huawei is for my taste a bit too sophisticated for a user like me - I'm wondering why it's not cooking or cleaning the flat. But I like it.

JJ

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, P&S
Staff member
th

Hey Xorkoth,

you mentioned exactly why I just once in the very beginning (guess 10 years ago) had an iphone. if i correctly remember first they took the google-search out of their program which let me immediately buy an LG Nexus, then an LG 5, then an LG 6 and now a Huawei P30 Pro. I now have the superfuckingyeahyeahyeahBluetooth Sennheiser Momentum InEars and I never ever heard SUCH a sound, even not with B&O. Active noise cancelling is the best in combi with music because with my ADHD i do not bear all the people screaming into their phones in the underground or the buses or everywhere, that's why I'm very audiophil and never going out without my InEars.

Oh sorry, OT, it was about the phones... Hmmm.... the LGs were super, the new Huawei is for my taste a bit too sophisticated for a user like me - I'm wondering why it's not cooking or cleaning the flat. But I like it.

JJ
I have Sennheiser headphones that I use for music (practice with one of my bands, and production), they're fantastic.

JoEhJoEh

Bluelighter
I have Sennheiser headphones that I use for music (practice with one of my bands, and production), they're fantastic.
Bluetooth?

JJ

EDIT: my ear-covering earphones are the typical beyerdynamic 770 pro, but they are boring since i have the Sennheisers.

Hylight

Bluelighter

oh here we go .
something always has to lead to something else.

and where is shady.
KARACHI 107
!!