Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | tubgirl.jpg | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Hangry! The MOAN About Something Random Thread

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
And our two cats have no bugs... we get them the genuine vs china knockoff saresta collars and they freakin work great. At 50+ a pop each for 8 months is totally worth it.
What I do not understand and bothers me is how bad I wanted a child and didn't and these mfs have the most beautiful twins in the world and treat them like a commodity.

Asclepius

Bluelight Crew
Yes but our government steals money so there never is any to do repairs.
This time it was only 9 hours so could've been worse(
Beyond words. I think the lack of MSM regarding it is beyond painful - grinds my gears. How is your UK visa application fairing? Saw this doc a while back, what's your take on it, BTS - The Guptas etc. - obviously there is a chasm left by government officials and if not the Guptas ; then some other vulture funds). The neglect by the officials is beyond pathetic, and disgusting.
'

Last edited:

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
Green puss like fluid found under the gauze pad that took three days to peel off. Washed it with isopropyl and it seems to be getting better. Fingers crossed.

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
Green puss like fluid found under the gauze pad
Man cover that shit with triple antibiotic cream. Leave it open and hope that it exudes something after a while... dont try to stop it.
Not a dr, ok. but infection is there maybe we can do first aid?

wtf have ya done to remeidate infectinion other than tearing off the band aid?

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
Man cover that shit with triple antibiotic cream. Leave it open and hope that it exudes something after a while... dont try to stop it.
Not a dr, ok. but infection is there maybe we can do first aid?

wtf have ya done to remeidate infectinion other than tearing off the band aid?
Thanks man. I'm also using antibiotics as well as the occasional hydrogen peroxide but my go to cleaner has been isopropyl.

I started washing it extra with isopopryl as soon as I noticed the green coloring which was shortly after I realized the pad wasn't coming off and was part of me, my skin, my bones and my soul (about two days into it).

The pad finally came off and I continued the alcohol washing and the red color on my skin died down to a soft pink and the green color is almost gone now so I might have caught the problem early enough.

I also recently had sex so I was moaning during that period of time and briefly after. My moans are multidimensional today.

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
I'm also using antibiotics
Dude get a gallon (exag) of triple anti biotic and basically bathe in it. It will (ime) loosen shit up, kill "it" and help the drain... which is needed imo.
ya gotta get rid of the green fo sho.
hospital/dr in the list of options?

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
Dude get a gallon (exag) of triple anti biotic and basically bathe in it. It will (ime) loosen shit up, kill "it" and help the drain... which is needed imo.
ya gotta get rid of the green fo sho.
hospitality/dr in the list of options?
Hell yeah the triple goo is what I used when I finally pulled it off and stuck a new one on. I make sure to lather it up real nice so nothing would dry up like it did the first time.

I get it so wet that I have to wear a shirt to bed to minimize the gooy mess in the bed. Multiple dimensions.

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
Hell yeah the triple goo
Let it breath fuck the shirt and bed for now what good is it to ya if ya get sepsis or some bs? none

Ya can clean up afterward and if ya need help I may ebe able to through out some legit optiops... maybe no... deepening on how many morer mg imma eat. lol
Ill be here regardless prolly go t fiddy years left sommabitches. Hope not.

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
I can no longer send photos to PC for editing and this is fuckin grrrrr. May have fucked my new phone up in the tub watching ron a week ago so will have to open it up and see whats what. reboots, sign in, premissions all intact nothin works ffs

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
I can no longer send photos to PC for editing and this is fuckin grrrrr. May have fucked my new phone up in the tub watching ron a week ago so will have to open it up and see whats what. reboots, sign in, premissions all intact nothin works ffs
Real world problems hey? I right out substituted that for ones in my head.

Turn up the volume in here, it takes a lot more going on over there to even get my attention.

It's not a bad strategy though I realise and reckon.