Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | tubgirl.jpg | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Hangry! The MOAN About Something Random Thread

Snafu of the Forest

Moderator: NMI, NSADD
Staff member
I hate seeing blunt wrappers and d8 carts on the ground outside of smoke shops...

Y'all wanna be chill and fly high but can't put a damn wrapper in your pocket for a minute??

Pisses me off. Probably young stupid people...

Snafu of the Forest

Staff member
d8 carts ?

I thought they locked that down in the usa. is d8 still legal where d9 is not ?
Yes still legal. And the vape product shipping ban didn't effect the market either.

The DEA did say it was "illegal", however that was a year ago I don't think they're ever going to follow thru or enforce it.

prince_igor

Bluelighter
I was following it as they tried to ban it on future4200

I think they got away with it as there are traces of d8 in cbd cannabis so it was considered a

natural hemp oil chemical.

not happen in the land down under im afraid.

still i prefer the d9 anyway d8 is too strung out for me.

Cheshire_Kat

Administrator
Simple economics, snafu ...

The current administration is allowing the Federal Banks to print money faster than any other before, and handing it out as bailouts and federal aid. The increased amount of money available makes currency less valuable in terms of what it can buy. It is known as inflation, get used to it because it is just beginning.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
i been to the Department of motor vehicles numerous times trying to renew my DL only to be met with a 1 hour line to find out it's a 3 hour wait after that. even if you're the first person in line in the morning.all i need is the eye test and my picture taken.

Pumpkin2021

Bluelighter
i been to the Department of motor vehicles numerous times trying to renew my DL only to be met with a 1 hour line to find out it's a 3 hour wait after that. even if you're the first person in line in the morning.all i need is the eye test and my picture taken.
That sucks. DMV sucked 2 years ago when things were normal and now it's even worse. Take a number and wait 3 hours. Be first in line and still wait 3 hours. Then fork over almost $200 for a license plate and a Driver's license. Hate hate hate the DMV too.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
I hate seeing blunt wrappers and d8 carts on the ground outside of smoke shops...

Y'all wanna be chill and fly high but can't put a damn wrapper in your pocket for a minute??

Pisses me off. Probably young stupid people...

People suck. My favorite place in the world is this beautiful high mountain creek with waterfalls and boulders you can climb up the creek with (I say creek but it's big enough to have 6 foot deep swimming holes and waterfalls and multiple branches). It's a popular spot for tourists and rednecks to hang out and swim. Every day after they all leave, the place is littered with dozens of empty plastic bottles, discarded clothing, cigarette butts, etc. I even found a pair of shit stained tighty whities one time. Fucking piece of garbage human sharted and couldn't be bothered to like, wash them off and take them out and throw them away. Nah, I'll just leave them on the ground. Also stupid fuckers will shatter empty beer bottles on the rocks where people climb around and maybe cut their foot open in the water while trying to enjoy the swimming hole. Makes me feel violent and I'm like the least violent guy you'll ever meet.

I was following it as they tried to ban it on future4200

I think they got away with it as there are traces of d8 in cbd cannabis so it was considered a

natural hemp oil chemical.

not happen in the land down under im afraid.

still i prefer the d9 anyway d8 is too strung out for me.

Wow really?? Never heard that before, for me and everyone I know, d8 is way chiller than d9. I have never felt anything but totally comfortable on d8, in fact I find it much more comfortable because d9 tends to give me anxiety and d8 never does. Other than that they're very similar to me, but d8 is less potent and gets you a little less high. Except I actually think orally, d8 produces a qualitatively superior high than oral d9, it is cerebral, psychedelic, causes me strong loving feelings and introspection while allowing me to remain functional.

prince_igor

Bluelighter
People suck. My favorite place in the world is this beautiful high mountain creek with waterfalls and boulders you can climb up the creek with (I say creek but it's big enough to have 6 foot deep swimming holes and waterfalls and multiple branches). It's a popular spot for tourists and rednecks to hang out and swim. Every day after they all leave, the place is littered with dozens of empty plastic bottles, discarded clothing, cigarette butts, etc. I even found a pair of shit stained tighty whities one time. Fucking piece of garbage human sharted and couldn't be bothered to like, wash them off and take them out and throw them away. Nah, I'll just leave them on the ground. Also stupid fuckers will shatter empty beer bottles on the rocks where people climb around and maybe cut their foot open in the water while trying to enjoy the swimming hole. Makes me feel violent and I'm like the least violent guy you'll ever meet.

Wow really?? Never heard that before, for me and everyone I know, d8 is way chiller than d9. I have never felt anything but totally comfortable on d8, in fact I find it much more comfortable because d9 tends to give me anxiety and d8 never does. Other than that they're very similar to me, but d8 is less potent and gets you a little less high. Except I actually think orally, d8 produces a qualitatively superior high than oral d9, it is cerebral, psychedelic, causes me strong loving feelings and introspection while allowing me to remain functional.
ye a lot get that heavier psychedelic thing with d9 but I have grown so much in the past

and smoked more than my families lungs worth and it just seems to fit better with me.

ive tried a few ways to d8 and d9 and had some of the paths checked and hplc done on them.

i like d9 more though your 100% on the oral d8 for me.

for me d9 needs the entourage effect if smoked a lot more then it comes to life I think.

though I need too do one batch then I have leave it alone as either build tolerance so quick its not funny.

truly the way pot works to break tolerance when switching strains is truly amazing.

Snafu of the Forest

Staff member
I have like 30 fucking mosquito bites all over my body. I hate it. I'm one of those people with blood type that attracts them. 😡

I go outside for 30 sec to take out the trash and I wake up with 3 new ones. FML

Kellsee

Bluelighter
I have like 30 fucking mosquito bites all over my body. I hate it. I'm one of those people with blood type that attracts them. 😡

I go outside for 30 sec to take out the trash and I wake up with 3 new ones. FML
Same here...I cant step outside without everything trying to eat me up. They dont just bite once. Its a bunch. Idk how they get inside your clothes like they do. I think the skeerters around here have developed an immunity to citronella. It does help to make sure you dont have any stagnat water around for them to bread in.

I think theres a blood type that does attract them more. Idk if thats it or if theres just too many skeeters here

BehindtheShadow

Moderator: TL
Staff member

When I used to go visit my in-laws before I got married, they lived by a golf course and I'd literally get eaten alive.
One day I smacked at my leg on my jeans and I had 7 of the fuckers on my hand
My hubby never got bitten 🙄

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
mosquitoes are nature's way of telling u to just stay inside and do drugs, preferably iv. fuck taking out the garbage and fishing and all that bullshit.