Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | tubgirl.jpg | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Hangry! The MOAN About Something Random Thread

telepathetic

Bluelighter
Hey girl, was just thinking about you and hoping you were alive. Glad to see you are. :)

I mean, tho... another national holiday. Surely it's a good thing to celebrate the "official" end of slavery? What's bad about that?
since those people who are vehemently against CRT seem to want to forget it happened and not teach children about it, its probably good to have such a holiday so its not forgotten.

hylite

Bluelighter
OMG it's back. The fucking is back. Shame on you Shady Mom Looooooooooo l

iLoveYouWithaKnife

Bluelighter
Hey girl, was just thinking about you and hoping you were alive. Glad to see you are. :)
Yes I’m alive but I think my face is falling off from this garbage. 23 years of snorting drugs and I’ve never had problems until I started snorting this stuff. Real life grown up problems. Obviously the smart course of action is to stop snorting this shit and let my nose heal; but for obvious reasons that’s not an option. Perhaps this is the reason people start shooting drugs. I mean, this shit didn’t even happen with extreme cocaine and meth abuse.

Coffeeshroom

Moderator: NMI
Staff member
The one night I decide to knock myself out cold before bed time, they broke in or rather moved our motorized gate of the rail pushing it forward giving them entry to the front yard where they then proceeded to steal the gate motor. Im normally wide awake from midnight to 4-5amish and then have a short nap before starting the day. Fuck im so pissed off with myself, if i was awake and heard them i would have volleyed them with shots on non lethal pepper bullets and if they returned fire with real guns i would have done the same then the law is on my side and i can shoot the mofo's. Anyhow damage done. now waiting on police (fuck knows how long thats gonna take). Awesome way to start the day.

BK38

Bluelighter
The one night I decide to knock myself out cold before bed time, they broke in or rather moved our motorized gate of the rail pushing it forward giving them entry to the front yard where they then proceeded to steal the gate motor. Im normally wide awake from midnight to 4-5amish and then have a short nap before starting the day. Fuck im so pissed off with myself, if i was awake and heard them i would have volleyed them with shots on non lethal pepper bullets and if they returned fire with real guns i would have done the same then the law is on my side and i can shoot the mofo's. Anyhow damage done. now waiting on police (fuck knows how long thats gonna take). Awesome way to start the day.

Man, that definitely sucks but don’t be angry with yourself. At least you didn’t get hurt or something. Definitely a lame start though, hope things look up.