Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | tubgirl.jpg | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Hangry! The MOAN About Something Random Thread

MDPV_Psychosis

Bluelighter
I got up early and starting working on the vehicle at 7am. Unfortunately the rising sun is blasting directly into the garage so by 8am it was already hot in there. Got it fixed and back together by noonish. Completely covered in grease and sweat though.

This was by far the most frustrating auto repair I've ever done, the heat probably contributing though. They didn't really design it so that there is room to remove the alternator while the engine is still in the car, you really have to struggle with it and play Tetris with it while twisting it around all the various obstacles on its way out. I also had to employ a few tricks found via google/YouTube.

My neighbors likely heard me swearing and yelling all morning. Then when I first started it up after, smoke started billowing out from somewhere on the engine. I threw a total temper tantrum at this point: cursing, yelling, throwing things, etc. Turns out I had just gotten some gunk smudged on the engine that was burning off, I had assumed I fucked something up bad at first.

So it's fixed, but I never want to go under that hood ever again.

btechlc

Bluelighter
All the people with 70 to 90 degree weather and high humidity are for sure in the south east.

It really is crazy how one part of the US is dealing with the worst drought in history and not that far away on the same continent the east coast (and SE in particular) gets tons of rain. Seattle gets less rain than most cities in the SE by a decent amount.

There are small areas in North Ga and the Carolinas that get enough rain to be classified as rain forests - only place in the contiguous US I think.

Pumpkin2021

Moderator: TDS
Staff member
All the people with 70 to 90 degree weather and high humidity are for sure in the south east.

It really is crazy how one part of the US is dealing with the worst drought in history and not that far away on the same continent the east coast (and SE in particular) gets tons of rain. Seattle gets less rain than most cities in the SE by a decent amount.

There are small areas in North Ga and the Carolinas that get enough rain to be classified as rain forests - only place in the contiguous US I think.
Yeah, isn't that wild. 2020-2021 weather patterns have been insane. Temps up and down, drought or a deluge of thunderstorms, muggy or dry, all in the same week :ROFLMAO:

Two days ago it was 84 and muggy. Last night it was a very chilly 37. I had packed away all my winter clothes and had to dig some back out again. From flip flops to shoes and socks. It's truly crazy.

I would love to see the Carolinas rain forest territory. Not so sure about Georgia.

btechlc

Bluelighter
I would love to see the Carolinas rain forest territory. Not so sure about Georgia.
its all pretty. people underestimate how pretty North Ga can be. The Appalciahians go farther south than people think and their are dozens of mountains in the northern counties of GA in 3500 to 4800 feet range which makes for some good hiking views. It also has some of the best caving in the unite states like the fantastic pit (which is the longest vertical drop in a single shaft in the lower 48):

The most Jurassic park rain forest like trail I have ever hiked on was in North GA on a road trip like 5 years ago, small county in the very north east of the state. Felt like I was in the avatar movie. Pic of the trail linked below. All the ground cover was moss and ferns and streams were running pretty much over the entire terrain it was so wet. Apparently it rains in that valley 5 or 6 days a week.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
times are getting sketchy. everyone is a fucking pussy crybaby. Slavery was wrong, no questions about it. my ancestors on my dad's side were still in italy and on my mom's ireland. if someone is looking to me for restitution or an apology they got the wrong person

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
Whatever manufactured fentanyl I’ve been sniffing lately is literally destroying my nose.

Hey girl, was just thinking about you and hoping you were alive. Glad to see you are. :)

Something new theyll keep reminding us about everyday

I mean, tho... another national holiday. Surely it's a good thing to celebrate the "official" end of slavery? What's bad about that?

telepathetic

Bluelighter
Hey girl, was just thinking about you and hoping you were alive. Glad to see you are. :)

I mean, tho... another national holiday. Surely it's a good thing to celebrate the "official" end of slavery? What's bad about that?
since those people who are vehemently against CRT seem to want to forget it happened and not teach children about it, its probably good to have such a holiday so its not forgotten.