Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | tubgirl.jpg | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Hangry! The MOAN About Something Random Thread

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
Sealing my deck and the motherfucking roller cover is slippery from the sealer and keeps sliding off like every few passes. So god damn annoying. I have a lot of deck and have to get it all done today because it's going to rain Sunday. Pressure washed last weekend. Not many full week sunny days without popcorn storms around here, and since I'm in the forest it takes a full week to really dry out.

Gonna be so glad when I'm done.

I call them popcorn storms because most days in the summer around here there are little storm cells passing through and sometimes they hit you, they hit hard for like 30 minutes and then it's sunny again. It's a temperate rainforest after all.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
Sealing my deck and the motherfucking roller cover is slippery from the sealer and keeps sliding off like every few passes. So god damn annoying. I have a lot of deck and have to get it all done today because it's going to rain Sunday. Pressure washed last weekend. Not many full week sunny days without popcorn storms around here, and since I'm in the forest it takes a full week to really dry out.

Gonna be so glad when I'm done.

I call them popcorn storms because most days in the summer around here there are little storm cells passing through and sometimes they hit you, they hit hard for like 30 minutes and then it's sunny again. It's a temperate rainforest after all.
if your roller handle has a wire frame where the cover slides on you can slightly bend 2 of the ribs out to tighten things up.

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
Tired and drug brained. 15 days off kratom except I bought a 3gram little packet today because I'm so low energy and generally shitty and unmotivated. Then I piled a few other things on top of it. Good job me (y) Now I'm kinda drunk and my head feels like it's gonna be achey soon. I hope I didn't set myself back too much. I got shit to do I need to be done with this bullshit. I set myself up to be doing lots of good stuff in my life but the flip side is I have to be highly functional almost every day between my job and my band (my other job... the fun job). Wish I hadn't relapsed after my cabin detox last summer. Oh well.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
Tired and drug brained. 15 days off kratom except I bought a 3gram little packet today because I'm so low energy and generally shitty and unmotivated. Then I piled a few other things on top of it. Good job me (y) Now I'm kinda drunk and my head feels like it's gonna be achey soon. I hope I didn't set myself back too much. I got shit to do I need to be done with this bullshit. I set myself up to be doing lots of good stuff in my life but the flip side is I have to be highly functional almost every day between my job and my band (my other job... the fun job). Wish I hadn't relapsed after my cabin detox last summer. Oh well.
if it's as hot and sunny where u r as it is here, drink allota fluids that don't contain alcohol b4 bed. them decks man....

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
3 down. million moar 2 go iirc

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
Super humidity here too, but it's half a mile elevation forest humidity so it's really nice feeling. Usually, unless it hits 85+, but usually it tops around 82. Of course it gets hotter. Also that's just where I am, down in town it's hotter.

MDPV_Psychosis

Bluelighter
Thank god, the humidity here is usually pretty low when the temp is high like this. For example on days like today when it's approaching 105-110 F the humidity will be 15% or less usually. So it's fricken hot but without the torture of also being like a sauna.

Not only is it ridiculously hot this weekend due to this heat wave but it just so happens that my wife's vehicle chose earlier this week to break down. Had to replace battery (it was time and I had been meaning to do it for awhile anyways) but the alternator has also gone out. Put in a new battery but it's not charging so I'm positive I gotta replace the alternator too.

But it is soooo hot in the garage. Fml. Getting out there now before it heats up too much but damnit why couldn't it have broke during more regular temps?