Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Hangry! The MOAN About Something Random Thread

ions

Bluelighter
So I know friends that have taken more psychedelics Than I and have smoked more pot than I but are not required to get invega shots or something similar. Am I an easy target. I mean it just doesn’t seem fit.

schizoinfective

Bluelighter
fucking A. I am sick and fucking tired of being a contractor. I was just getting my life stabilized, had a nice lease I could renew, a cheap apartment. Now I am one final interview away from a job offer that wants me to relocate to SF. It would be an offer I'd be dumb to turn down, but with my history of fucking everything up, I don't know. I really dont want to be homeless again. But I do want to make my career sustainable. unfortunately, its only a 12 month contract. I could save a shit ton of money in that time, but ugh. I just want a normal life.

also last time i moved to california the sheer amount of drugs got me strung out.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Sealing my deck and the motherfucking roller cover is slippery from the sealer and keeps sliding off like every few passes. So god damn annoying. I have a lot of deck and have to get it all done today because it's going to rain Sunday. Pressure washed last weekend. Not many full week sunny days without popcorn storms around here, and since I'm in the forest it takes a full week to really dry out.

Gonna be so glad when I'm done.

I call them popcorn storms because most days in the summer around here there are little storm cells passing through and sometimes they hit you, they hit hard for like 30 minutes and then it's sunny again. It's a temperate rainforest after all.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
Sealing my deck and the motherfucking roller cover is slippery from the sealer and keeps sliding off like every few passes. So god damn annoying. I have a lot of deck and have to get it all done today because it's going to rain Sunday. Pressure washed last weekend. Not many full week sunny days without popcorn storms around here, and since I'm in the forest it takes a full week to really dry out.

Gonna be so glad when I'm done.

I call them popcorn storms because most days in the summer around here there are little storm cells passing through and sometimes they hit you, they hit hard for like 30 minutes and then it's sunny again. It's a temperate rainforest after all.
if your roller handle has a wire frame where the cover slides on you can slightly bend 2 of the ribs out to tighten things up.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Tired and drug brained. 15 days off kratom except I bought a 3gram little packet today because I'm so low energy and generally shitty and unmotivated. Then I piled a few other things on top of it. Good job me (y) Now I'm kinda drunk and my head feels like it's gonna be achey soon. I hope I didn't set myself back too much. I got shit to do I need to be done with this bullshit. I set myself up to be doing lots of good stuff in my life but the flip side is I have to be highly functional almost every day between my job and my band (my other job... the fun job). Wish I hadn't relapsed after my cabin detox last summer. Oh well.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
Tired and drug brained. 15 days off kratom except I bought a 3gram little packet today because I'm so low energy and generally shitty and unmotivated. Then I piled a few other things on top of it. Good job me (y) Now I'm kinda drunk and my head feels like it's gonna be achey soon. I hope I didn't set myself back too much. I got shit to do I need to be done with this bullshit. I set myself up to be doing lots of good stuff in my life but the flip side is I have to be highly functional almost every day between my job and my band (my other job... the fun job). Wish I hadn't relapsed after my cabin detox last summer. Oh well.
if it's as hot and sunny where u r as it is here, drink allota fluids that don't contain alcohol b4 bed. them decks man....

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
3 down. million moar 2 go iirc