Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | tubgirl.jpg | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Hangry! The MOAN About Something Random Thread

n3ophy7e

Moderator: TDS, H&R, MH
Staff member
They would find it quite the social faux pas to accidentally go into work with their fork from breakfast stuck to their forehead. And their bosses might be able to listen to their mental shit talking because of the 5G interface.
Oh I see. Yes, quite awkward indeed.

ions

Bluelighter
Sodomy...it's not love. A shot is a nurse sodomizing your arm. Then injecting shit into the tissue.

It's a lot like star wars, use the force. Something I'm not on board with. I'm not prepared to say that needles were advanced humans in anyway. Just fueled more war. @n3ophy7e

ions

Bluelighter
Some say nurses and doctors are healers. I say they are sucking the life out of those they claim to help and are a waste of economic resources.

MydriHaze

Bluelighter
This fucking mods, they shut everything out, i mean i actually don't know if this post gonna make it, this censorship shit got too far maaaaaaan...

ions

Bluelighter
So I know friends that have taken more psychedelics Than I and have smoked more pot than I but are not required to get invega shots or something similar. Am I an easy target. I mean it just doesn’t seem fit.

telepathetic

Bluelighter
fucking A. I am sick and fucking tired of being a contractor. I was just getting my life stabilized, had a nice lease I could renew, a cheap apartment. Now I am one final interview away from a job offer that wants me to relocate to SF. It would be an offer I'd be dumb to turn down, but with my history of fucking everything up, I don't know. I really dont want to be homeless again. But I do want to make my career sustainable. unfortunately, its only a 12 month contract. I could save a shit ton of money in that time, but ugh. I just want a normal life.

also last time i moved to california the sheer amount of drugs got me strung out.