Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Hangry! The MOAN About Something Random Thread

D's

Sr. Moderator: NMI, TDS, TL
Staff member
Saturday. Laundry day, linens and such. Maybe later will do aome grocery shopping. The main thing is trying to find something to do, but procrastinate qhen i do things.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Such as??

They would find it quite the social faux pas to accidentally go into work with their fork from breakfast stuck to their forehead. And their bosses might be able to listen to their mental shit talking because of the 5G interface.

n3ophy7e

Moderator: TDS, H&R, MH
Staff member
They would find it quite the social faux pas to accidentally go into work with their fork from breakfast stuck to their forehead. And their bosses might be able to listen to their mental shit talking because of the 5G interface.
Oh I see. Yes, quite awkward indeed.

ions

Bluelighter
Sodomy...it's not love. A shot is a nurse sodomizing your arm. Then injecting shit into the tissue.

It's a lot like star wars, use the force. Something I'm not on board with. I'm not prepared to say that needles were advanced humans in anyway. Just fueled more war. @n3ophy7e

ions

Bluelighter
Some say nurses and doctors are healers. I say they are sucking the life out of those they claim to help and are a waste of economic resources.

MydriHaze

Bluelighter
This fucking mods, they shut everything out, i mean i actually don't know if this post gonna make it, this censorship shit got too far maaaaaaan...