Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | tubgirl.jpg | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Hangry! The MOAN About Something Random Thread

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
This is very sad... Just a warning ⚠️

I went out to water the plants and was watering some flowers in a hanging pot. Saw movement. Huh? Then I see a baby bird jump out of the nest. OMG. I'm dumping water on a bird nest!!

Luckily the other chicks didn't jump. It was heartbreaking. I had to leave the baby on the ground. If I put it back in the nest the mother would have abandoned them all.

Accidental killed a baby bird ;(

I was fucked up about it... But hey, mother nature.
you could of just got a sanitised stick or litter clipper thing my dad accidentally killed a frog when mowing the grass he felt horrible about it for days

telepathetic

Bluelighter
Haha, Clingman's Dome is crazy. Every time but once that I've gone up there it's been super foggy. I got semi-lost and didn't even eat any drugs. I'm usually more to the northeast compared to the Great Smokies. but love them all.

The bears are awesome, we live amongst each other. Speaking of, gotta put my garbage out soon, but not too soon.

It is beautiful, I've never once regretted moving here. It's been 13 years now.
Pretty sure we used to be neighbors.. so north east.. like max patch? Speaking of berries... the black berries should be popping up.. I never regretted living there either, except for the winters. I fucking hate being stuck inside! Since then, ive been searching for a place in the mountains without a harsh winter

Edit: though I probably wouldn't be such an addict if I hadn't lived there from 16-21 (and again a few times when older). I've never come across such a party town. Then there is the drama. Lots of drama! Sort of glad to be out of there, though I may be back ;) its either that, LA, or NYC.

Last edited by a moderator:

MDPV_Psychosis

Bluelighter
Got 2nd Covid vaccine shot late yesterday and feel pretty horrible this morning. I should have waited to do it later today instead as I have tons of work to finish today and I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to do it all now. Obviously I can call in to work but all that does it screw my future next week self.

Tried to fix it with small amounts of drugs: coffee, nicotine, some stims and an opioid (nothing crazy - small dose each). None of it really helping, I really should just go back to bed.

Also pissed (so MOAN!) my state is offering $50 gift cards as incentive to get vaccinated now. We are family of 5 + an older relative living with us so 6 total. We could have had $300 in gift cards but we are ineligible because we got the first shot just a few a days too early. Really could have used that money to get some groceries this month, the cabinets and refrigerator are pretty bare at the moment.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Pretty sure we used to be neighbors.. so north east.. like max patch

Max Patch is farther NE than me but not by much. Much closer than Clingman's Dome. I love Max Patch

Since then, ive been searching for a place in the mountains without a harsh winter

lol, I'm from Chicago, winter here is not harsh, I consider it mild.

telepathetic

Bluelighter
Max Patch is farther NE than me but not by much. Much closer than Clingman's Dome. I love Max Patch

lol, I'm from Chicago, winter here is not harsh, I consider it mild.
I'm from NY, and I consider those mountains at least half the intensity of up north. Tho there was 1 or 2 winters I wore shorts in December and never had snow.

Pumpkin2021

Bluelighter
Got 2nd Covid vaccine shot late yesterday and feel pretty horrible this morning. I should have waited to do it later today instead as I have tons of work to finish today and I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to do it all now. Obviously I can call in to work but all that does it screw my future next week self.

Tried to fix it with small amounts of drugs: coffee, nicotine, some stims and an opioid (nothing crazy - small dose each). None of it really helping, I really should just go back to bed.

Also pissed (so MOAN!) my state is offering $50 gift cards as incentive to get vaccinated now. We are family of 5 + an older relative living with us so 6 total. We could have had $300 in gift cards but we are ineligible because we got the first shot just a few a days too early. Really could have used that money to get some groceries this month, the cabinets and refrigerator are pretty bare at the moment.
Hope you feel better.

hylite

Bluelighter
Jose where are you. I want to talk Espaniol.
I thought maybe you could help.
asi que, entonces. puedo decir. Gracias por ayudarme. bueno ?