Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | tubgirl.jpg | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Hangry! The MOAN About Something Random Thread

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
July is wineberry (best raspberry variety) and blacberry time, late August for blueberries. But it's weird because the elevation makes a huge difference, I can still drive 25 minutes away and it's early spring.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
July is wineberry (best raspberry variety) and blacberry time, late August for blueberries. But it's weird because the elevation makes a huge difference, I can still drive 25 minutes away and it's early spring.
the fake strawberry and first round of mulberry are here right now. if i stop posting don't think i fell in the river or ignoring you.
9Trk38U.png

D's

Administrator
Staff member
the fake strawberry and first round of mulberry are here right now. if i stop posting don't think i fell in the river or ignoring you.
9Trk38U.png
your phones low battery is giving me anxiety. please put it on the charge, thank you.

Fire&Water

Bluelighter
Use to visit at least once a year when I lived in MI
Last time I was there ( prob' 85') with a HS friend got stuck at dark on Clingmans Dome after eating ludes & mushrooms all day ...

Slept from like 10pm till about 5am on a rock
Im glad the black bears we're my buddies, do not regret a minute of it.

Beautiful area of the country

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
Last time I was there ( prob' 85') with a HS friend got stuck at dark on Clingmans Dome after eating ludes & mushrooms all day ...

ludes

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
Ughh, there are a lot of really selfish/self-centred people out there hun, sorry to hear another one is causing you grief.

Hes a really lovely guy, that's the thing. Im probably just taking it personally, for all I know he's taking time from everyone and getting his shit sorted.

Thats likely, should assume that and not have that much stress.

Its problematic having people that are in the drug scene as mates, especially long distance as time zones and gaps in talking can cause angst and ppl can drop out any time never to be heard from again.

n3ophy7e

Moderator: TDS, H&R, MH
Staff member
Its problematic having people that are in the drug scene as mates, especially long distance as time zones and gaps in talking can cause angst and ppl can drop out any time never to be heard from again.
Fuckin ay. This x 1,000,000%

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member

Haha, Clingman's Dome is crazy. Every time but once that I've gone up there it's been super foggy. I got semi-lost and didn't even eat any drugs. I'm usually more to the northeast compared to the Great Smokies. but love them all.

The bears are awesome, we live amongst each other. Speaking of, gotta put my garbage out soon, but not too soon.

It is beautiful, I've never once regretted moving here. It's been 13 years now.