• The database table for Search and "New Messages" functionality is currently being rebuilt. Until it is completed, you may see empty or incomplete results for these.
  • Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Hangry! The MOAN About Something Random Thread

n3ophy7e

Moderator: TDS, H&R
Staff member
All girls are pretty amazing kissers though, right!? Like I’ve never had a bad kiss from a girl. Had too many to count from guys. Girls are just, sweeter.
Oh 100%!!! Although there was one girl who was bad kisser......well...maybe not BAD, but just a bit too enthusiastic, and not slow and sensual.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Quitting everything at once sucks. I'm so uncomfortable and have the most unpleasant body vuzz and nausea

Damn man, good for you though. That must be rough, hang in there.

Youtube whatever is wrong with the toilet. they are pretty easy to fix yourself. pick up the parts on your next B EE RR U N.

Yeah toilets are easy. They're pretty easy to install new, too. hardest part is getting the wax ring right, it helps to have a helper but also possible to do yourself. Fixing an exiting toilet is super easy, press much the only things that can go wrong are needing a new seat/lid, and the rubber stopper and chain. Or also the wax ring could leak in which case you have to remove it, get a new wax ring, and put it on right. That would be the hardest thing that might go wrong.

schizoinfective

Bluelighter

Yeah toilets are easy. They're pretty easy to install new, too. hardest part is getting the wax ring right, it helps to have a helper but also possible to do yourself. Fixing an exiting toilet is super easy, press much the only things that can go wrong are needing a new seat/lid, and the rubber stopper and chain. Or also the wax ring could leak in which case you have to remove it, get a new wax ring, and put it on right. That would be the hardest thing that might go wrong.
Yeah, having money hanging over my head is a good motivator. Specifically I've wanted off nicotine for a decade at least. Also highly dependent on marijuana. I also kind of intentionally got back into cocaine and heroin before this, knowing I had month to get clean.

Other than in mental hospital (where they usually still give nicotine) or jail, this is the cleanest I've been my entire life. I dont plan to start anything new afterwards, especially nicotine. I have an oz of bubble hash waiting for me, but I plan to make it a more rare thing, every few days or nightly if that.

Today, 48 hours and the nicotine withdrawal is reaching its peak.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter

should definitely have a helper because they are easy to break where the tank and the bowl connect when doing it yourself.

ions

Bluelighter

Yeah it seems from it’s leak at the base that it’s the wax ring. Routine for a plumber to fix. New to somebody like me. Videos yeah if it comes to that.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
Yeah it seems from it’s leak at the base that it’s the wax ring. Common for a plumber to fix. New to somebody like me. Videos yeah if it comes to that.
that's an ez job and the part is cheap. Youtube and save yourself a couple hundred.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Yeah, having money hanging over my head is a good motivator. Specifically I've wanted off nicotine for a decade at least. Also highly dependent on marijuana. I also kind of intentionally got back into cocaine and heroin before this, knowing I had month to get clean.

Other than in mental hospital (where they usually still give nicotine) or jail, this is the cleanest I've been my entire life. I dont plan to start anything new afterwards, especially nicotine. I have an oz of bubble hash waiting for me, but I plan to make it a more rare thing, every few days or nightly if that.

Today, 48 hours and the nicotine withdrawal is reaching its peak.

Good for you man. Were you dependent on heroin? or just dabbling?

I have only had nicotine withdrawal once, and it was super minor, just made me have a hard time speaking without stumbling. I can vape strong nic salts 24/7 for 2 years and not have anything happen when I stop. I mean I crave it like crazy, but nothing physical. The only time I had withdrawal I only really assume it was, but I was also withdrawing from opiates at the same time. But there was an aspect that was different so I attributed it to the nicotine. Every other time, literally nothing whatsoever. I don't get it, thankful for it though.

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
I'd kick the shit out of you for being weird/nonsensical as well

Lol, he's alright, the more obscure people are so rare now extinction is inevitable :(

My sorry for myself mean, I am sad as looks like I been ghosted, cant say it feels good and thought better of ghostee so hope im wrong .
Having people I do care about a lot and they say they care about me then do the opposite...I am having some trust issues of late. I am not able to be there for them at all times because of time difference/ having some of my own shit go down/ having to crash for the night, when I get back online and check in, he fucking hates me? Doesn't matter that I tell them I'm crashing, got shit going on have to talk later

I mean, for fuck sake, all good and fucking well to go on a binge of whatever and lean on me going through break ups etc, that's what mates are for, not being yelled at then tossed aside because I'm not at your beck and call? Geez, don't even know if you're alright or not but assume you are, who knows?

Not fucking worth it, not feeling like shit because of any motherfucker ever again.

Men really are fucking assholes .

schizoinfective

Bluelighter
Good for you man. Were you dependent on heroin? or just dabbling?

I have only had nicotine withdrawal once, and it was super minor, just made me have a hard time speaking without stumbling. I can vape strong nic salts 24/7 for 2 years and not have anything happen when I stop. I mean I crave it like crazy, but nothing physical. The only time I had withdrawal I only really assume it was, but I was also withdrawing from opiates at the same time. But there was an aspect that was different so I attributed it to the nicotine. Every other time, literally nothing whatsoever. I don't get it, thankful for it though.
Not really, no, ive been using it and stronger opiates on and off for many many years (10+). I may have had a few stints of minor dependency after using for 30+ days on someoccasions, but mostly due to lack of access have avoided that. I recently used it for like 5 or 6 days in a row. My rule used to be never 2 days in a row, then never 3, then not more than a week.

Nicotine has intended wd for m3

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Not really, no, ive been using it and stronger opiates on and off for many many years (10+). I may have had a few stints of minor dependency after using for 30+ days on someoccasions, but mostly due to lack of access have avoided that. I recently used it for like 5 or 6 days in a row. My rule used to be never 2 days in a row, then never 3, then not more than a week.

Nicotine has intended wd for m3

Ah, one of the rare few who has maintained a not serious problem with strong opiates. I get massively addicted very fast since I have been addicted a lot... my first period of time was 10 years of all day every day basically, with a few short periods of coming off. probably withdrawn from heavy use 20 times. I start getting withdrawals after 2 days in a row, and even every other day of a short acting opiate starts to give me withdrawals quick. Fucking kindling effect. Anyway I never can just keep it to once in a while. Just about past withdrawals now I think, hopefully it's the last time.

schizoinfective

Bluelighter
Ah, one of the rare few who has maintained a not serious problem with strong opiates. I get massively addicted very fast since I have been addicted a lot... my first period of time was 10 years of all day every day basically, with a few short periods of coming off. probably withdrawn from heavy use 20 times. I start getting withdrawals after 2 days in a row, and even every other day of a short acting opiate starts to give me withdrawals quick. Fucking kindling effect. Anyway I never can just keep it to once in a while. Just about past withdrawals now I think, hopefully it's the last time.
I was "fortunate" enough to have a few friends pass and to witness extreme WD before I tried it. Still, I think its an access issue. The time I did 30+ days i was in a city flooded with BTH. Can't really get it on the EC and past 5 years is entirely fent which isn't as addictive or euphoric.

n3ophy7e

Moderator: TDS, H&R
Staff member
Lol, he's alright, the more obscure people are so rare now extinction is inevitable :(

My sorry for myself mean, I am sad as looks like I been ghosted, cant say it feels good and thought better of ghostee so hope im wrong .
Having people I do care about a lot and they say they care about me then do the opposite...I am having some trust issues of late. I am not able to be there for them at all times because of time difference/ having some of my own shit go down/ having to crash for the night, when I get back online and check in, he fucking hates me? Doesn't matter that I tell them I'm crashing, got shit going on have to talk later

I mean, for fuck sake, all good and fucking well to go on a binge of whatever and lean on me going through break ups etc, that's what mates are for, not being yelled at then tossed aside because I'm not at your beck and call? Geez, don't even know if you're alright or not but assume you are, who knows?

Not fucking worth it, not feeling like shit because of any motherfucker ever again.

Men really are fucking assholes .
Ughh, there are a lot of really selfish/self-centred people out there hun, sorry to hear another one is causing you grief.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
I ate 2 drops out of a weed extract oil capsule a friend makes, some hours ago. And I am high as fuck now. I pressure washed the rest of my decks and now I might vacuum the house, mostly because I have no idea how to interact with other people right now, even my girlfriend. Fucking weed man. I usually get higher than I meant to. Pressure washing was fun as hell though.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
I ate 2 drops out of a weed extract oil capsule a friend makes, some hours ago. And I am high as fuck now. I pressure washed the rest of my decks and now I might vacuum the house, mostly because I have no idea how to interact with other people right now, even my girlfriend. Fucking weed man. I usually get higher than I meant to. Pressure washing was fun as hell though.
lol. that's why i stay clear of weed now.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
i have absolutely zero complaints atm.