Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Hangry! The MOAN About Something Random Thread

Coffeeshroom

Moderator: NMI
Staff member
fuck people really need to look after there pets better. If you gonna allow your dogs to roam free in the front yard, then make sure they can't get out or you don't lock them out when open and closing your front gate. Yesterday when i took the dogs and my grandad for a walk someones little ankle biter was running a mock in the street, barking at all dogs behind fences and challenging all dogs being walked or people for that matter. When i got home yesterday i rang every doorbell on that street trying to find the owner, which i did and then nicely and calmly explained the situation or what happened to him. Now i just took the dogs for a walk again and surprise, surprise this same dog was out again. Running up to my dogs that are on a leash and challenging them. I actually felt like letting go of one of the leashes so this dog can get what it wants but the good guy in me just shouted the dog away. Now im gonna go to that house and tell them if there dog is in the street again i will phone the spca and get them to pick up the dog and also lay a complaint of owner negligence. I can't see a nicer route to go about this, cause not everyone walking there dogs are gonna be that nice and if someone is walking a bullterrier or pitbull or rottweiler then that little shit is gonna be dead.

MsDiz

Moderator: DS
Staff member
fuck people really need to look after there pets better. If you gonna allow your dogs to roam free in the front yard, then make sure they can't get out or you don't lock them out when open and closing your front gate. Yesterday when i took the dogs and my grandad for a walk someones little ankle biter was running a mock in the street, barking at all dogs behind fences and challenging all dogs being walked or people for that matter. When i got home yesterday i rang every doorbell on that street trying to find the owner, which i did and then nicely and calmly explained the situation or what happened to him. Now i just took the dogs for a walk again and surprise, surprise this same dog was out again. Running up to my dogs that are on a leash and challenging them. I actually felt like letting go of one of the leashes so this dog can get what it wants but the good guy in me just shouted the dog away. Now im gonna go to that house and tell them if there dog is in the street again i will phone the spca and get them to pick up the dog and also lay a complaint of owner negligence. I can't see a nicer route to go about this, cause not everyone walking there dogs are gonna be that nice and if someone is walking a bullterrier or pitbull or rottweiler then that little shit is gonna be dead.
You already gave the owner a chance didn’t you? Why would you go to them again?
My father always told me... “Once is a mistake, twice is a pattern.” Just ring the SPCA and say there’s a dog loose on the street.

Coffeeshroom

Moderator: NMI
Staff member
You already gave the owner a chance didn’t you? Why would you go to them again?
My father always told me... “Once is a mistake, twice is a pattern.” Just ring the SPCA and say there’s a dog loose on the street.
I do want to but call me a pussy but i still feel bad for the dog and the owner for that matter if i do so. If the roles were reversed i would cry if my dog was taken away by the spca but then again seeing your side, i always make sure when my dogs are roaming free in the front yard that all is closed and they can't get out and during the day when people are moving in and out my front yard when i need to open my front gate, my dogs are always kept in the back yard. Fuck i don't know, im gonna walk my dogs roughly in 2-4 hrs time and if that dog is out again then to me that will be strike 3 and your out... Then i think i won't feel guilty anymore because that shows me after 2 warnings you made no effort. So you as a owner don't care.

Thanks
CoffeeShroom

BK38

Moderator: TL
Staff member
Fucks sake...

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
moaning at myself for getting drawn into draining exchanges on serious threads when I really just come here for some shits n giggles...get more than enough of all that from work innit...
i learned a long time ago not to leave the lounge. they banhammer yo ass taking shit all seriously. like my opinion fucking matters.....