• The database table for Search and "New Messages" functionality is currently being rebuilt. Until it is completed, you may see empty or incomplete results for these.
  • Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Hangry! The MOAN About Something Random Thread

Coffeeshroom

Moderator: NMI
Staff member
fuck people really need to look after there pets better. If you gonna allow your dogs to roam free in the front yard, then make sure they can't get out or you don't lock them out when open and closing your front gate. Yesterday when i took the dogs and my grandad for a walk someones little ankle biter was running a mock in the street, barking at all dogs behind fences and challenging all dogs being walked or people for that matter. When i got home yesterday i rang every doorbell on that street trying to find the owner, which i did and then nicely and calmly explained the situation or what happened to him. Now i just took the dogs for a walk again and surprise, surprise this same dog was out again. Running up to my dogs that are on a leash and challenging them. I actually felt like letting go of one of the leashes so this dog can get what it wants but the good guy in me just shouted the dog away. Now im gonna go to that house and tell them if there dog is in the street again i will phone the spca and get them to pick up the dog and also lay a complaint of owner negligence. I can't see a nicer route to go about this, cause not everyone walking there dogs are gonna be that nice and if someone is walking a bullterrier or pitbull or rottweiler then that little shit is gonna be dead.

MsDiz

Moderator: DS, EADD
Staff member
fuck people really need to look after there pets better. If you gonna allow your dogs to roam free in the front yard, then make sure they can't get out or you don't lock them out when open and closing your front gate. Yesterday when i took the dogs and my grandad for a walk someones little ankle biter was running a mock in the street, barking at all dogs behind fences and challenging all dogs being walked or people for that matter. When i got home yesterday i rang every doorbell on that street trying to find the owner, which i did and then nicely and calmly explained the situation or what happened to him. Now i just took the dogs for a walk again and surprise, surprise this same dog was out again. Running up to my dogs that are on a leash and challenging them. I actually felt like letting go of one of the leashes so this dog can get what it wants but the good guy in me just shouted the dog away. Now im gonna go to that house and tell them if there dog is in the street again i will phone the spca and get them to pick up the dog and also lay a complaint of owner negligence. I can't see a nicer route to go about this, cause not everyone walking there dogs are gonna be that nice and if someone is walking a bullterrier or pitbull or rottweiler then that little shit is gonna be dead.
You already gave the owner a chance didn’t you? Why would you go to them again?
My father always told me... “Once is a mistake, twice is a pattern.” Just ring the SPCA and say there’s a dog loose on the street.

Coffeeshroom

Moderator: NMI
Staff member
My father always told me... “Once is a mistake, twice is a pattern.” Just ring the SPCA and say there’s a dog loose on the street.
I do want to but call me a pussy but i still feel bad for the dog and the owner for that matter if i do so. If the roles were reversed i would cry if my dog was taken away by the spca but then again seeing your side, i always make sure when my dogs are roaming free in the front yard that all is closed and they can't get out and during the day when people are moving in and out my front yard when i need to open my front gate, my dogs are always kept in the back yard. Fuck i don't know, im gonna walk my dogs roughly in 2-4 hrs time and if that dog is out again then to me that will be strike 3 and your out... Then i think i won't feel guilty anymore because that shows me after 2 warnings you made no effort. So you as a owner don't care.

Thanks
CoffeeShroom

BK38

Moderator: TL
Staff member
Fucks sake...

Pumpkin2021

Bluelighter
I like the way you think.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
moaning at myself for getting drawn into draining exchanges on serious threads when I really just come here for some shits n giggles...get more than enough of all that from work innit...
i learned a long time ago not to leave the lounge. they banhammer yo ass taking shit all seriously. like my opinion fucking matters.....

MDPV_Psychosis

Bluelighter
Finally finished filing my taxes (nothing like waiting until almost the last minute) First time ever I'm not getting a federal refund, instead I owe like $1100 this year. I knew it wasn't gonna be a spectacular year refund wise. I wasn't anticipating owing anything just had figured I'd only get a small refund, so this kinda blind sided me and therefore I'm totally unprepared for it. Looking over the numbers, though, it makes sense... I should have realized.

JahBeeuS

Bluelighter
I think your opinion matters, just fyi.
Yea but it only matters here in the lounge. If he were to give a recovering junkie his opinion in say DS or OD Im thinking his opinion might not be in line with the overarching goal of the site, which in all actuality is BOOF IT OR LOOF IT

MDPV_Psychosis

Bluelighter
I know I already moaned today but I got another in the chamber ready to go:

my bitcoins appear to be on a diet lately, they are withering away! Poor things. Was just bad timing/luck on my part, purchased them with the intent of immediately spending them on goodies, this was right before Elon's news that Tesla's could not be bought with bitcoin. Unfortunately the goodies vendor I was planning on using has been on vacation, which I did not know at the time I bought the bitcoins, so instead of being able to spend them immediately like planned I decided to hold on to them for a week in order to wait for him to come back from vacation. But in that brief time my poor coins shrank.

And this is why I have never attempted to use cryptocurrency as investment. I dont have the right mind for it, for any type of investing really. Totally not my thing.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Finally finished filing my taxes (nothing like waiting until almost the last minute) First time ever I'm not getting a federal refund, instead I owe like $1100 this year. I knew it wasn't gonna be a spectacular year refund wise. I wasn't anticipating owing anything just had figured I'd only get a small refund, so this kinda blind sided me and therefore I'm totally unprepared for it. Looking over the numbers, though, it makes sense... I should have realized.

FUUUUUCK I have to do my taxes still. Guess I know what I'm spending a couple of hours of the workday on tomorrow

JahBeeuS

Bluelighter
  • Wow
Reactions: D's

Pumpkin2021

Bluelighter
I fucking hate Mondays.
So did that one girl who, as a teenager, took a rifle and started shooting from her home windows at the kids on the schoolyard. Happened in CA in the late 60's, I believe.

When asked by the cops why she did it she responded " I just don't like Mondays ".

It was 1979. San Diego. Her name was Brenda Spencer.

Last edited:

D's

Sr. Moderator: NMI, TDS, TL
Staff member
So did that one girl who, as a teenager, took a rifle and started shooting from her home windows at the kids on the schoolyard. Happened in CA in the late 60's, I believe.

When asked by the cops why she did it she responded " I just don't like Mondays ".

It was 1979. San Diego. Her name was Brenda Spencer.
Wow.
Sucks man, I don't feel like doing that. I just hate Mondays because I can't like fucking chill in my room jerking my cock. guess I could while I am work, just isn't the same.

S.J.B.

Bluelight Crew
The media and their obsession with generations. Millenials, Zoomers, blah blah blah. These are not real things. Someone born in 1981 probably has roughly the same in common with someone born in 1986 as they do with someone born in 1976, and they certainly do not have more in common with someone born in 1996 than they do with someone born in 1980. I get recognizing the Baby Boom and its distinct cultural moment and impact, but continuing to slice us up every 15 years hence and pretending like these 15-year slices mean any more than any other arbitrarily-chosen 15-year slices is ridiculous.