• The database table for Search and "New Messages" functionality is currently being rebuilt. Until it is completed, you may see empty or incomplete results for these.
  • Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Hangry! The MOAN About Something Random Thread

MsDiz

Moderator: DS, EADD
Staff member
i been really bored so the last few days i been hopping a bus and ride it to the terminal. then i get on any bus and ride it to see where it goes. within an hour I'm back at the terminal so i do it again with the next bus. i need a mental evaluation i think.
I used to do something similar with a friend. We called it “wayward Wednesdays” basically we would get a carry out of booze, head to the bus station and get the next bus out of town wherever it was going. Drink our carry out, go to a few bars at the destination then get the last bus home, usually with some random guys who we strung along. Fun times.

Zephyn

Bluelighter
I keep coming on here on bluelight and complaining but then do things counter productive to my healing. The past few days I've been entirely sober and starting to feel a tad bit better. Might have still had some benzos in my system from days ago keeping me chilled out. Anyway today I woke up could have run with it (literally gone on a jog or something). What do I do? Pick up a 12 pack of beer and start drinking at 9am. I don't even like alcohol. I never had this problem before, where I get cravings for drugs I don't even like. At least I've been able to stay off stimulants and opiates, but yeah, addiction does come from trauma because 15 years of casual drug use was fine now this ?

Boredom and no accountability due to remote work definitely gets to me. But seriously 9am? Later today is going to suck.

I am really hoping for a miracle reset soon getting back into psychedelics which did help me end addictive cycles in the past pre trauma but it is much harder now so I'm not too hopeful.

I haven't even eaten yet, and was just starting to get my appetite to a somewhat normal state.

krisdef4

Greenlighter
Rebound anxiety from benzos can be quite insidious and difficult to place if it's minor. If you've been anxious most of the time except on benzos then I'd probably say yeah. I expect to have a little rebound anxiety myself for a day or two from just the 3 days (nights actually, for sleeping). I didn't used to get it but since I had a little brush with dependence a little while ago, I get rebound anxiety much more readily.
Same here. Been prescribed klonopin for about a year now. Had anxiety issues all my life, but my tinnitus intensifies it, and now I get .5 mg, the smallest they make and can't always stick to the 2 a day dosage. So when I run out a week or two early, once ended up in emergency room, they gave me 5 mg valium, and other times I ended up hunting down xanax bcuz it is unbearable, the panic attacks, no sleep, and it drives me nuts. Not to mention feeling like I'm having a heart attack. On blood pressure meds, also. Dr won't raise my mg. So it's a constant battle to feel just ok. Any recommendations for all natural alternatives or OTC meds? Hydroxyzine didn't work for me. I'm prescribed it, also. Should I try it again? I've tried Lamictal and you couldn't PAY ME ENOUGH to take the Seroquel she prescribed me last year.

Coffeeshroom

Moderator: NMI
Staff member
Its fucking 09:33am in the morning and i already got in to a verbal argument that almost went physical but didn't because renta cop arrived at the scene./

UFckin A. lets start our day this way. dumb Cunt

Zephyn

Bluelighter
I relapsed on cocaine and don't see it becoming a habit. Other than the money I spent, I don't know why I feel so ashamed in myself, or guilty. I didn't used to. I think rehab brainwashed me.

Bella Figura

Bluelight Crew
Relapse is part of recovery, don't beat yourself up, otherwise you'll just feed into a self perpetuating cycle ❤️

Zephyn

Bluelighter
Yeah thing is only time im a functional normal human is when I relapse (on some stuff)

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
Its fucking 09:33am in the morning and i already got in to a verbal argument that almost went physical but didn't because renta cop arrived at the scene./

UFckin A. lets start our day this way. dumb Cunt
u probably just had too much coffee. things can get out of hand quickly when i over do it.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
I relapsed on cocaine and don't see it becoming a habit. Other than the money I spent, I don't know why I feel so ashamed in myself, or guilty. I didn't used to. I think rehab brainwashed me.
if i had a nickel for every time i fucked up, i could afford a crack habit. hang in there