Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Hangry! The MOAN About Something Random Thread

MDPV_Psychosis

Bluelighter
Yep the wallet chain was very in when I was in middle/high school, too. Like every guy had one. I got one so I would fit in slightly more.

I got one in high school too for the same reason but I was very late to doing so in comparison to everyone else I knew/ Never actually managed to show it off, had it on me a lot but kept it all stashed in my pocket and never pulled it out in front of anyone cause I was just too shy, intimidated and embarrassed by everyone else, figured they'd think I was even more lame and just trying to fit in. Middle and High school was not easy for me socially, academically it was a breeze mostly

MDPV_Psychosis

Bluelighter
I have been dragging soooo bad lately. So difficult getting up out of bed, then once up staying up and active feels impossible. Just feel so damn sluggish and unmotivated. This isn't simple laziness, feels like something is wrong. Guess I'm gonna need to get blood work done if this persists. Some recent stim usage last week obviously isn't helping but this was already going on before that happened. I hate going to the doctor, I'm horrible about going when I should

Zephyn

Bluelighter
I have been dragging soooo bad lately. So difficult getting up out of bed, then once up staying up and active feels impossible. Just feel so damn sluggish and unmotivated. This isn't simple laziness, feels like something is wrong. Guess I'm gonna need to get blood work done if this persists. Some recent stim usage last week obviously isn't helping but this was already going on before that happened. I hate going to the doctor, I'm horrible about going when I should
I've been that way for over a year. Bloodwork was a bit off and need some repeats but so minor I doubt it could be causing it for me. Personally I think I'm just in a funk with covid and whatnot and lack of exercise leading to a cycle of low energy and thus unable to motivate to exercise. Or maybe I'm being hopeful

6am-64-14m

Moderator: NMI, CD
Staff member
Man, that is like 300,000,000 miles away right now. I think we are on about the same latitude, though. SW PA over here.
I have lost all ambition for the day smokin this bud. Maybe I will be creative and take a nap. hahaha
peace

Sirena Oscura

Bluelighter
I can’t sleep. My head hurts. Like it’s one thing to have pain when you swallow so all the drool accumulates in your mouth, and your nose gets blocked but then it causes sinus pain so my whole face aches and my upper teeth for some reason then my cervical lymph nodes which are expanding rapidly. I’m only on day three of this cold... Also I don’t get what is with the intermittent nausea... maybe it’s pill related... The worst part is... if I have a snotty nose how is coke gonna work ya know...

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Maybe it's a blessing in disguise, doing coke while sick will make it harder to get better. I've had colds linger on for weeks when I didn't stop partying until they passed.

SnafuInTheVoid

Moderator: NMI, NSADD
Staff member
I really hate all the inconsiderate oblivious people who stop their cart in the middle of the isle to shop while they block 3 people behind them. MOVE BITCH GET OUT THE WAY!

Sirena Oscura

Bluelighter
Maybe it's a blessing in disguise, doing coke while sick will make it harder to get better. I've had colds linger on for weeks when I didn't stop partying until they passed.
Really? Like really really... If I say really enough will you change your answer 😜

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
i been really bored so the last few days i been hopping a bus and ride it to the terminal. then i get on any bus and ride it to see where it goes. within an hour I'm back at the terminal so i do it again with the next bus. i need a mental evaluation i think.