Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Hangry! The MOAN About Something Random Thread

Zephyn

Bluelighter
Most jails I've been in told me no when I lied about methadone, they don't use it. Or even hydroxyzine which I actually have a script for, or Xanax. I did get some librium though. And a nice IM shot of benadryl when I faked a swollen tongue... on the 3rd time of trying to get the benadryl tho I was moved back to solitary for making false statements. I totally could have been dying from the icing on their shitty cornbread cake. Or from the packets mixed into the water. I also got out of jail once by faking a seizure and was released to the ER without paying bond, and just left from there. Another time trying the same thing I was given a "sternum rub" after trying to be catatonic

To moan today, the moped store told me they close at 630. I spent $30 and 2 hours trying to get a ride and got there at 5:55 and even tho they were inside the store, they locked the door and ignored me. Smh

As for doctors most seem to take my word for it with medical history and never demand records. Especially if you say you forgot.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
my daughter called me to tell me that my granddaughter picked out my Easter present. it's a chain wallet she picked out at a gas station. my shithead daughter was laughing her ass off the whole time telling me. "Oh we tried to talk her out of it". yeah, I'll bet. so now i gotta carry a chain wallet...

BK38

Moderator: TL
Staff member
my daughter called me to tell me that my granddaughter picked out my Easter present. it's a chain wallet she picked out at a gas station. my shithead daughter was laughing her ass off the whole time telling me. "Oh we tried to talk her out of it". yeah, I'll bet. so now i gotta carry a chain wallet...

?

FnX

Bluelighter
Easter... Goddamn holiday about death, bunnies, hidden chocolate eggs and resurrection. Such a lonely time, every place is closed if not for this then due to the pandemic. Such a lonely bunch of days, can't even buy myself a bottle of wine as every such place is closed. Oh well, at least they sell DXM off the shelf even during easter. Goes well with classical music btw.

MDPV_Psychosis

Bluelighter
Ugh. I played around with rather large doses of cyclazodone this week to help me get through an usual busy week. Think I started to get a bit hypomanic though fortunately never progressed any further. Stoped on Thursday and I'm back to myself and slept really well last night so I'm feeling ok.

but I just woke up to a bunch of notifications from my shipping apps. I've got 3 packages coming in today via USPS, 2 via UPS and several items from Amazon. I'm never much one to shop and only occasionally order stuff online so this is very unusual for me. Spent a shit load of money I shouldn't have 🤦‍♂️

BK38

Staff member
My shoulder hurts, I am edgy because I can't exercise, I'm picking stupid arguments with people I care about and I really want a fucking cigarette. Maybe I'll just stick to hanging out with the dogs today.

*Aggressively chews nicotine gum*

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
My shoulder hurts, I am edgy because I can't exercise, I'm picking stupid arguments with people I care about and I really want a fucking cigarette. Maybe I'll just stick to hanging out with the dogs today.

*Aggressively chews nicotine gum*
how long ago did you quit cigarettes?

BK38

Staff member
how long ago did you quit cigarettes?

August 11th of last year. I have slipped up here and there, but haven't ever really fully relapsed - just a cig or two if I'm drinking. There is only hash available here sometimes and so I tend to buy some rolling tobacco to mix it with. I basically don't allow myself cigs, but spliffs are still allowed if I can't get actual grass. I'm basically still addicted to nicotine, but I figure it's better to be addicted to the gum.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
August 11th of last year. I have slipped up here and there, but haven't ever really fully relapsed - just a cig or two if I'm drinking. There is only hash available here sometimes and so I tend to buy some rolling tobacco to mix it with. I basically don't allow myself cigs, but spliffs are still allowed if I can't get actual grass. I'm basically still addicted to nicotine, but I figure it's better to be addicted to the gum.
i here ya bro. I'm hooked on smokeless tobacco but it's better than cigarettes imo and alot cheaper :)

6am-64-14m

Moderator: NMI, CD
Staff member
feeling like a weak little bi**h - cold, sore, weak and lethargic: Imma blame it on the initial dose of moderna vax. I forced myself to dig three 3' post holes to be active outside as it is beautiful today and shit, ya know? The sweat poured and burned my eye sockets and cheeks... reminded me of a time when the tears flowed and etched craters in my mug.
Freakin hells, man; they say the side effects hit after the second dose - WTF? IDK.... :oops:
Anyway thats my gripe for the day... fuck it this bud is superfragalistic and takin me back to dat cona of yesterday.

#gitdafuqbakfromystashjack

Zephyn

Bluelighter
Bummer man. I just took them 3 days in a row, hoping I don't feel like shit. So far I don't.
Its not as bad as I imagined it would be, I had none yesterday and wound up getting drunk and definitely feel worse from the hangover than I did from the week of benzos. I've been doing this for a few months now, taking heavy doses for 2 weeks out of the month and then none for two weeks, though not everyday like this week. Wonder if I've been in a constant state of rebound anxiety for months hmm

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Rebound anxiety from benzos can be quite insidious and difficult to place if it's minor. If you've been anxious most of the time except on benzos then I'd probably say yeah. I expect to have a little rebound anxiety myself for a day or two from just the 3 days (nights actually, for sleeping). I didn't used to get it but since I had a little brush with dependence a little while ago, I get rebound anxiety much more readily.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
oh shit i remember wearing one of those through freakin middle and somma high school. When I started riding scoots I wouldn't be seen with one.
Have fun with it but ya never know when she will be around so be vigilant and wear it always, yeah?
:p

what a hoot
yeah i gotta wear it. it would crush her if she saw me without it.