Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent | w01fg4ng
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Hangry! The MOAN About Something Random Thread

CFC

Bluelight Crew
This is where you can come to gripe, grumble or rant and rave about something that's bugging you in your life. Liberate yourself from all your woes and attain your higher zen.

I'll start by saying that I want to write many letters to complain about how the world's been taken over by touch-sensitive screens. They don't fucking work. I can barely get my washing machine or microwave to do anything, and as for typing out texts on mobiles, I could probably do it quicker with smoke signals for all it registers my touch. Kill me know.

/zen

Gloomp

Bluelighter
Wherefore the rest of the U.S. not have trolley carts as San Francisco? Such a wasted opportunity.

• Love
Reactions: CFC

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, P&S
Staff member
I also find typing on touchscreens to be absolute shit. Add autocorrect to that and it makes me feel like

Which is why I only Bluelight on my computer that has a ketyboard. And not one of those shit ass electronic keyboards, a proper mechanical keyboard that goes click click click.

The fucking wind destroyed my cable Internet last night, the cord is laying on my drive and the box has been pulled off the house and is dangling in the air, suspended by the cord into the house and the cord up to the telephone pole. I am using my phone as a mobile hot spot. Fortunately Bl;uelight works but various random other domains refuse to load. And I don't have unlimited data either. And I was on the phone with customer service for like an hour. But they said they'll come out sometime between 8am and 9pm tomorrow to fix it. Or else, between 11am and noon on Monday.

CFC

Bluelight Crew
The fucking wind destroyed my cable Internet last night, the cord is laying on my drive and the box has been pulled off the house and is dangling in the air, suspended by the cord into the house and the cord up to the telephone pole. I am using my phone as a mobile hot spot. Fortunately Bl;uelight works but various random other domains refuse to load. And I don't have unlimited data either. And I was on the phone with customer service for like an hour. But they said they'll come out sometime between 8am and 9pm tomorrow to fix it. Or else, between 11am and noon on Monday.
If it was me, I'd probably try to fix it myself. Have you got a long ladder?

Xorkoth

Staff member
I tried to put my butt pics on imgur to share in the n00d thread but they took them down and banned me. What utter bollocks. Ughhh
What a damn tragedy. :X :X I'd like to see some Princess ass.

Ugh no, public, if I listed them as private can I still share the link that people could see?
Yeah, I always make my posts private. Every time I make them public a bunch of fucking wankers make random comments. You can just make another account with a different email and do private postings from now on. I have my ass in a private post in imgur for the purposes of the noodie thread and never had any trouble.

Xorkoth

Staff member
If it was me, I'd probably try to fix it myself. Have you got a long ladder?
Actually they came today at 8am on the dot and it's already fixed, plus they gave me a new modem ( ine was like 10 years old) that should allow me to actually get all the speeds I am paying for (I didn't realize I wasn't). They interrupted a most epic dream where I was probably about to have sex with a super hot, cool woman who was going to also teach me to play this really exotic instrument. Fuckers. But at least I have Internet again now, and better Internet at that. Also it allowed me to actually remember all the details of my whole night of vivid dreams and write them down and share them in LAVA's dream journal thread.

Misskitt

Bluelighter
Wanted to get High and I didn’t get to have a shot. Just had to smoke some meth and now I’m fucking fuming.

• Sad

PrincessDiz

Banríon na Fothrach
What a damn tragedy. :X :X I'd like to see some Princess ass.

Yeah, I always make my posts private. Every time I make them public a bunch of fucking wankers make random comments. You can just make another account with a different email and do private postings from now on. I have my ass in a private post in imgur for the purposes of the noodie thread and never had any trouble.
Oh I posted it in the noodie thread... so you can see a taster. 😂

Hylight

Bluelighter
did you ever have a cloud steel everything you own and not give it back but dangle it in front !
like what ?! give me my shit back you fuk sht stupid cloud. it's bad enough that i have to put up with the dysfunctional universe and mine. and all of my technology is distributed in all different directions in all different ways. then the cloud tried to sell me back what it stole from me heeeee.
i'm done too.

• Sad

CFC

Bluelight Crew
did you ever have a cloud steel everything you own and not give it back but dangle it in front !
like what ?! give me my shit back you fuk sht stupid cloud. it's bad enough that i have to put up with the dysfunctional universe and mine. and all of my technology is distributed in all different directions in all different ways. then the cloud tried to sell me back what it stole from me heeeee.
i'm done too.
What a bunch of arsehole thieves.

I've thus far avoided using cloud services entirely on the basis that I despise most things that reek of that neo-illiberal crapitalist rentier model and prefer to own stuff outright, but they are making it impossible. Even software's all in the cloud now and you can't own any of it yourself :mad: