• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe the millionth bupe thread,but a unique sitution

hydrobitartrate

Greenlighter
hey guys and gals I don't post here to often, but Ive got a question I know the standard for trying to dose after taking bupe is 48 hours or at least 48 hours. That's if you take it everyday as prescribed though. I am prescribed 16mg a day, but I only take 8 every 2-3 days and never really seem to get that sick. well 3 days ago I took less than normal just as an experiment I took what I could only estimate to be 2mg and I still feel fine, I do use a lot of benzos though. anyhow i'm about to go pick up some roxies and methadone, and wanted to know if I could get hihgh still.

Unless you're shooting dope, Its not worth it. But if you are, 24hrs is plenty of time for 100% effect. 8-12hrs is enough for 80-90% effect...

If you want to get "high" then just use traditional opiates, and use your bupe when you run out.

Lower your bupe dose the better...I lowered my tolerance noticeably after about 2 weeks taking NO MORE than 1.5 mg/day using the sublingual/alcohol method.

I'm still going through my script really fast though....

P.S. methadone suxxx syphalytic donkey testicles&cock:p I'd save your methadone cash for something better, like more roxy!

A basic rule of thumb that i myself have used in the past and its worked great is/ (For every 1mg=4hr wait)... So say u take 4mg, 4+4+4+4= 16hrs u have to wait. I've found it to be pretty effective.

thanks yeah lesson learned on the methadone, not really that appealing to me. I was fairly happy being in recovery and all, but unlike the doc told me the subs are not covering my pain issues I was kicked out of pain management over cannabis of all fucking things! Considering I rarely smoke these days with my "big boy" job. I had a buddy in town for a few days and smoked some exotic shit he brought back with him, that was about a week before my appointment so I thought I'd be fine for a single use. Now I'm stuck on subs, and buying what I can off the street for my back.

It seems lower is better with bupe. The agonist happens before the antagonism effect, which one person thought led to discomfort. The idea is to use just enough to get the agonist effect without using enough to the antagonism effect.

Edit: Fight your pm doc on kicking you out or finding another. Cannabis is too accepted for pm docs to kick out. It's not for your safety, but so they don't get shit from the feeds. It's BS. You shouldn't be forced to subs if you utilize cannabis, which is a great pain relieve and works best with opiates. Using opiates alone always leads to tolerance building quick and high dosing, but I find using cannabis helps me keep my opiate dose low and vice versa. Bupe can be good for pain, but imo nothing beats the classics especially oxymorphone for nighttime with its super selective nature and long half life as well as oxycodone for pain relief when one needs to function. Both being very similarly shaped to natural opiates leads to similar effect just longer for some specifically oxymorphone (7-8 hours vs 2-3 at best like other classics) unlike bupe, methadone, tramadol, Levorphanol, etc. That not just have strange opiate activity, but activity spread in other areas to make it slightly NMDA active supposedly to reduce dependency or tolerance buildup (don't remember which) or tramadol that's more of an anti depressant with opiate activity vs. an actual opiate with extra activity. Don't let them control your brain by limiting it's chemical access our forcing to stimulate possibly unnecessary areas with compounds that are accepted and profitable vs things that may help, but don't help the doctors and drug makers fill their pockets. It is your patient right to be provided proper pain management meds and not be forced into matinance on non preferred meds that could be detrimental even if a life saver for your doctors convince.... It's not about the doctor feeling comfortable, but for you to feel comfortable. It's just up to you to demand your patients rights and fight for them. Trust me it is hard especially when treated like a no good drug person. Honestly at this point I can honestly say I haven't seen a single non drug user for a long time at least one who has already done drugs before. Anyways good luck and hope my words helps

Last edited: