• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Methiopropamine N-methyl-1-(thiophen-2-yl)propan-2-amine (MPA) Megathread V2

Any help would be appreciated. Is mixing this with alcohol really bad? Had a few beers and really feeling some now.

Any help would be appreciated. Is mixing this with alcohol really bad? Had a few beers and really feeling some now.

Don't see why it'd be bad. Always mixed with benzos myself, good combo. Never had with booze but in reasonable amounts it might actually be advantageous, doubt it would be any worse than other stims with alc.

Don't see why it'd be bad. Always mixed with benzos myself, good combo. Never had with booze but in reasonable amounts it might actually be advantageous, doubt it would be any worse than other stims with alc.

Thanks for the reply. Was getting a few irregular heartbeats at times but otherwise quite a nice combo. Very weird feeling of being very awake but also very drunk at the same time tho :p

Hi all! First time post here but long time reader/admirer of the site. Just thought i'd give out some recent thoughts on MPA. Not a detailed trip report rather general observations. Previous substance experience is alcohol, caffeine, MDMA, cocaine, speed, mephedrone, NRG, MDAI, ketamine, EPH.

I purchased MPA through sheer curiosity and a lack of other options in local area. After some reading up I thought this may be useful as a study aid. As with all substances I start with low expectations and take it as it comes. Purchased 3g in powder form from a reputable vendor.

Package arrived within a week (quicker than anticipated as currently studying in Norway), also incredibly well packaged and sealed. Powder was an off-white colour, almost a yellowish-grey. Had a flour like feel to it, however there was a few large, quite solid clumps throughout the bag. As said this isn't a detailed trip report as I 1) didn't bring my scales abroad and 2) didnt take any notes etc on day of consumption.

I chose insufflation as my ROA as I prefer this method (put down to nostalgia from mephedrone binges in the past!). Seeing as I didnt have my scales and because of past experiences eyeballing up lines I just used the end of my door key and kept the amounts each time I redosed. Started around midday after a lunch of a few pieces of fruit, some toast and ingesting my daily multi-vitamins, omega-3s etc. First dose was a small allergy tester. No burn or pain, drip was felt about a minute after this, not overly unpleasant compared to some i've had in the past. Small feeling in chest and head, a light sort of feeling. After 30mins I decided to redose. This time twice with larger amounts. The onset was a lot quicker and felt the drip almost instantly. After a short period I could definitely feel the stimulation and a very welcome overall feeling of well being. I redosed like this on the hour for the next 5 hours.

The feeling of well being stayed throughout. I was very focused on what I was doing, reading lectures and taking notes for revision (not too sure this is relevant but I was also able to listen to music whilst doing this work, something that I usually never can), definite music appreciation. Physical effects noted were cold hands, some twitching in legs, jaw clenching and quite a dry mouth, that being said the first two there happen to me quite regularly without substances. No noticeable change in pulse. Was able to eat also, and found it quite enjoyable lol

After an enjoyable walk home and about two hours after last dose I tried some more, this time a considerably higher dose. Again quick onset and drip but also a slight burn. Stimulation and focus definitely returned and also with a very slight but noticeable degree of euphoria. Was intending to finish off a paper but was easily distracted by the Internet! Small increase in arousal (easily dealt with!). Again no real side effects, dosed again 1 hour after this. Positive effects did not increase so may be a plateau?

No comedown really, tension in legs and back but had been sitting near enough all day, was able to get to sleep easy enough after a green tea with some honey. I enjoyed this, for me I think it just enhances what you want to do at that particular time (if I wanted to make notes I could get a shit load done, cleaning the house more enjoyable, even organising music collection into genres was great). Coffee for me these days makes me jittery, anxious, unfocused and wanting to lie down, this could be my replacement to focus me during the day so it is functional in that respect. As for recreation it could be used, as many people have stated previously, in combination with something else. Don't think I would recommend drinking on this. It can be quite moreish even at the lower doses I noticed it so it has the potential to be abused, also it is important to stay hydrated, noticed myself several times forgetting to sip on my water. i'd say this is being pumped into the stuff in the branded end of the legal high market (i dont keep an eye on whats in those shiny, tin foily packets).

If you read this then cheers, hopefully for a first post it wasn't too bad. Again sorry for the inaccurate sort of report, if id have to say over the day I probably used like 300mg. Recommended for those that can stay in control (ish), will purchase again

I like this one quite well, seems almost as good as meth without the negative after-effects. Only did this twice but look forward to more experimentation with MPA in the future. Nice motivator and functional stimulant at low/mid dose range it seemed.

I know I started with ~30mg snorted and this was a good mood lift and energizer lacking side effects (and I added more to that after an hour or so) and when I smoked about 180mg over 6-8 hours, it was intense as stimulants go, very pleasant, but I did notice an increase in heart rate. My blood pressure was a bit elevated too at the higher dose but not enough to concern me. But I have read some bad things about excessive use with this one so be careful, it can be rough at higher doses according to Erowid and that is when compared to methamphetamine (though meth does not affect the cardiovascular system as badly as some strong stimulants, MDPV and plain amphetamine are worse than meth in that sense).

IM NOT RECCOMMENDING THIS
Just for anyone thats curious..

Not sure if it has been mentioned here, haven't got the time to read through 40 pages but...
For anyone wondering, MPA does work very well through the IV route. dissolves instantly in cool water and no burning if you don't miss.
The effects I'd say are like amphetamine just withalot less euphoria, instead you get a kinda dizzy head rush.
Doesn't last too long (duration halfway between coke and speed)
but yeah for the price you cant really go wrong just obviously dont go crazy on it. 500mg was plenty for one night.

MPA is gonna be banned this Friday :(

You will be greatly missed! :?

Last edited:
Aww man. It's like the end of an era.

Even though I haven't done MPA for well over a year, I'm still sad to see it go. I can't see any street dealers taking this up like they did with mephedrone. MPA just wasn't popular enough or strong enough for that. I think it's going to become gold dust in the UK now.

I had a lot of good times on that shit. Probably burned through half a kilo in my time.

RIP MPA. Thanks for everything!

I used to use MPA as a study aid. 50 mg, oral. Most frequent use was once a week for a few weeks.

I stopped using it after I got some urinary tract issues (pain upon urinating). I don't know if it was caused by MPA, as I was using other stuff at the time, but MPA was the most frequent substance I was doing at that time. I also plugged 25 mg once, it was awesome, but in the end of the trip I got a pain in my lower back, which I attributed to my kidneys hurting. This definitely scared me off the substance.

I stopped using it and switched to 2-FMA instead, much longer lasting, and does the job excellently for what I'm searching for.

lots of great information here thanks, I have ordered a g and wanted to scratch up on it first thanks :)

Coffee + electric smog 50/50

If you want to recreate the smell/taste throw your coffee beans and a motherboard into the coffee grinder, grind, brew and drink.