• ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Total voters
Holy fucking hell its happening guys!

Matrix trilogy used to be my favorite, still love it, but I think I saw it too many times. My friend told me that The Wachkowskis had different 2nd and 3rd film planned, but they had to settle for a simpler plot... :(
Also I remember the machines were meant to use humans as batteries at first.

^I wonder what they're going to do.

Spoiler for first trilogy:
NSFW:
I wondered if it will follow Neo the same way it did, or if he will somehow play a different role, in a new character's path. Both Neo and Trinity seemingly died at the end of the trilogy, so I don't know how they will be back. I considered I would bet money it followed another "one", of some sort. Not that I know.

I guess that is, unless Neo wasn't dead at the end, and after everything was shown, he somehow made peace with the machine, and with it, brought Trinity back to life somehow with technology; the machines had to learn about humans, everything...IF Neo was truly the one, maybe the machine somehow accepted him as part of itself, good for whatever is going on; I guess the story could go many ways. Maybe they rebuild earth. I'm high.

I like the scene where he's destroying agents with the light post or whatever it is. The agent is like, "MOAR.", and then millions of agents come and Neo is swinging the light post and riding them.

One of the reason this movies it's famous for it's for his idea, as far as looking to the ''Simulated Reality'' thing, Lana Wachowski did her best to put this one into practice but then you got those max payne 360' shits, we hope that in Matrix 4 they adopt the Japanese strategy, lmfao, speakin of chinese movies just a little off side, I wanted and really did dig the fuck out that fuckin film, there was a scene where a fucker jumps backwards and he screams ''The Hands of the Sky straight'' and then a earthquake cause the Earth to fall down into space, I would meme the fuck out of it, haha, especially combined with Shady's dark humour, mhmm.. ice cream.

the credits of the sequel cause my last name on that bitch feel me, sister worked on it. seeing it with mom and dad in hollywood to see her name, i dunno i was actin kinda angsty kid back then still <3 one of the best days evar

The Matrix Reloaded (paint/rotoscope artist)

<3 sis gettin money i se eyou

Holy fucking hell its happening guys!

Matrix trilogy used to be my favorite, still love it, but I think I saw it too many times. My friend told me that The Wachkowskis had different 2nd and 3rd film planned, but they had to settle for a simpler plot... :(
Also I remember the machines were meant to use humans as batteries at first.

I think you mean that the machines were meant to use humans as a processing farm at first. Cause using them as batteries is what's actually in the movie.

And it's stupid, really stupid. And all because some idiot felt people would be too stupid to comprehend the much better idea that the machines used humans as processors.

Rather than having to feed them food to get less energy in the form of body heat than if you'd just burned the food.

One plot trajectory I did kinda like in the sequels was the one related to "Agent Smith" and how he becomes a rogue program/virus, basically becoming a malignant presence that threatens to destroy the entire system.

But other than that I agree, sequels were pretty poor.

WIZRs3c.jpg

Upon watching the original film once gain, I think my favorite scene is when Agent Smith is talking to Morph about how humans are parasites.