• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

the market: stocks, bonds, options, whatever

HEX and Pulsechain is a very exciting project. HEX has outperformed every other crypto and the CEO of it is extremely open and transparent about everything. It just keeps going up even as the market struggles. Shortly, Pulse chain will be released which works with Ethereum to produce cheap and even feeless transfers very quickly. They are going to fork ETH so everything you hold in your Metamask on the Ethereum network will be copied on pulse chain so that's huge (biggest airdrop in history they're calling it). You can sacrifice tokens to be given the pulse token in exchange once Pulse chain drops, and get in on the ground floor. In a few years, Pulse network may be huge and pulse is the native token, like how ETH is for Ethereum. So may be the opportunity of a lifetime.

Also invested in KCS because Kucoin has released their own smart chain like Binance did with BSC, where KCS is the native token. KCS went up quite a bit when it was released but I think in the coming couple of years it's going to get WAY bigger, like how BNB went from a random token to #3 or #4 and did like 50x.

HEX i have read quite a few bad things in that they are a very centralized project and richard heart seems like a bit of a strange guy , though some more centralized projects like BNB seems to do well (being the biggest exchange definitely helps)

I held off on kucoin although i think with the regulation issues Binance are having that it could be a good hold during this climate.

Just uploaded some BCH onto binance and i am taking a small position in Chilliz and adding some to SOL.

Both projects i feel will do well in the future, i will keep adding to my positions and hold out for higher sat price. accumulating bitcoin is the game imo. stack sats not fiat ;)

Well, looks like the sideways price the past 2 months is over and we're breaking back up. My sources expect to break up to at least 48-50k BTC short term

Anyone paying attention to ACH (Alchemy Pay)? It did 24x in a few days. Wildest price surge I've ever seen in crypto. I kept thinking it was too late and it kept going up. It did 25% up in 1 minute earlier. So I bought some, and now the price is going down. Which always happens. It sometimes feels like the market reacts to me specifically. But it's under $500M market cap, just got a coinbase listing, and has been adopted for a real life payment system, and has tons of hype. Could easily go into billions on mkt cap even pretty short term so I'll just hang onto it.

Holding bags of VRA, STAK, POLX, ETH, BTC, and KCS, as well as the ACH I mentioned, and some USDT in reserve. I also forgot I had $350 worth of tether on phemex and did my first margin long buy at 5x leverage today.

Just found out ACH is getting listed on Binance in 3 days, that's pretty huge, and partnering with them for a crypto-fiat hybrid payment solution. I definitely did a FOMO buy after almost 30x in a few days which is a big no-no, but I think it will actually be a good buy even so.

im bullish when i know more about this infrastructure horseshit but - how come nobody else is and the markets moonin? ETH is cruisin 🌕

ETH is strong as fuck.

We should be cautious, because we could possibly be here:

9J8Ha4q.png

So watch yourself. But there was a big red candle earlier today that got eaten up and launched up from there so that shows some confidence.

I opened my first Bitcoin long, with 5x leverage, earlier today. I'm 20% up already

yeah i'm happy i started buying more eth a while ago, when i heard traders where more bullish on eth than btc.
my bag is eth, btc, powr, algo, link.
powr has done really well for me, has gone up almost 3x since i bought it a month or two ago.

Yeah the ETH chart diversed wildly from BTC especially recently. ETH is nearly straight up recently. Already back to almost $3200, previous ATH daily close was around $4200 and that was when BTC was 65k

i grabbed ETH at 22k like 2 weeks ago

im still sitting on matic and a little bit of TEL - just those 3 now...i'd bail on TEL if it ever goes back up to 3 cents :cautious:

it's an interesting time in the market at the moment thats for sure

For sure. I'm excited I finally learned about futures. Following the lead of my crypto friends I'm in a group with, I might close out my long at 20% profit, 20% profit in one day with only 5x margin. Pretty nice. Only playing with $300 with it for now, but the daily BTC RSI looks bearish and the 4h has a triple top. Seems likely to retrace to 42k or a little lower before making another run up to 47-50k. If I close it now and set a buy for 42k, might be able to get some serious profit. I'm thinking of this $300 as a seed for playing with BTC trading. Futures are where the money is at there. More dangerous too but you can multiply your profits by a lot and make real money on relatively small price moves. With stop losses you can manage your risk to avoid big losses.

I was tempted to sell off some ETH now that EIP 1559 has hit and buy back at the correction, but we all know how that goes.

bullish long for sure, I see it like oil or another commodity of that nature.

once full PoS hits I think it may jump a lil too. I’ll buy more, but probably not right now

Even my doge is up worth more than I bought it for. Cuz it was only going down after I bought it.

For sure. I'm excited I finally learned about futures. Following the lead of my crypto friends I'm in a group with, I might close out my long at 20% profit, 20% profit in one day with only 5x margin. Pretty nice. Only playing with $300 with it for now, but the daily BTC RSI looks bearish and the 4h has a triple top. Seems likely to retrace to 42k or a little lower before making another run up to 47-50k. If I close it now and set a buy for 42k, might be able to get some serious profit. I'm thinking of this $300 as a seed for playing with BTC trading. Futures are where the money is at there. More dangerous too but you can multiply your profits by a lot and make real money on relatively small price moves. With stop losses you can manage your risk to avoid big losses.

hey do you still have POLX? it's moonin 🚀

Yeah I do. I am sitting on 200k and it's staked. Not a lot, 200k, and I bought it for more than it's worth now but I enjoy seeing the upward action. The mkt cap is micro, only $5M. It's a long term hold for me. If EFI as a concept works out, it could get so much bigger it's not even funny. $500M mkt cap is still very small for crypto and that would mean my $250 investment turned into $13,000.

There's a guy on Youtube, philakone, who teaches a class (in his channel) on futures trading. He claims to give a technique for solidly earning 3% per day in futures trades safely. Some guys in my group swear by it. He has something he calls "the $10 cyallenge" which you can use to start with $10. if you do it every day for a year and succeeed, that $10 becomes around $24,000. I'm thinking of giving it a shot. :) No risk really since it's $10.

Yeah I do. I am sitting on 200k and it's staked. Not a lot, 200k, and I bought it for more than it's worth now but I enjoy seeing the upward action. The mkt cap is micro, only $5M. It's a long term hold for me. If EFI as a concept works out, it could get so much bigger it's not even funny. $500M mkt cap is still very small for crypto and that would mean my $250 investment turned into $13,000.

Nice - yea ive been watching it ever since you mentioned it.... it does it's own thing...a little wild...but that's cool tho, i think ya gotta bet on a longshot to keep it interesting...Tel is my longshot - im still down a little on that too but one day, i'll be a millionaire :cool:

I've got a few of longshots, not much invested into any of them, but it keeps it interesting for sure. Very little risk with a small investment (worst case scenario I lose $200), but tremendous upside.

A friend got me thinking XRP is a really good idea for a long term hold. Their plan is for Ripple to underpin the worldwide financial system down the road. Theoretically it could go up into 4-5 digits per XRP. Seems like a huge overestimate but the people involved with XRP and some of the stuff they're doing make me feel like we've not even seen a fraction of what it will be worth in 5 to 10 years and on. I'm buying small amounts here and there and storing them off-exchange for long term. At the very least, XRP is always near the top of the crypto rankings, so it will definitely grow with the total crypto market.

dude i think XRP is gonna go off once it finishes up with the SEC....and it's gonna go off immediately once even the tiniest tweet emerges of it

Yeah I think XRP has a very bright future. Short, medium and long term. I am starting to think more and more (again) that we might be headed down for a while and that this was a bear trap to match the one I pointed out in 2018, but that would actually be good for the market, shake people out, get the prices real low, then time to accumulate while it's down and gear up for a blow off top well over 100k like next year or maybe later. Either that or we're on the way back up now. Either way I'm good. I'm in Tether plus some other positons I am not touching. Going to keep playing with small amounts in futures and learn to make money shorting or longing so either upward or downward. Then once the next bull run hits I am going to be in prime position to kill it.