• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

the mandatory (i guess??...) intro n about me post..

desert.heat.extracts

Bluelighter
well im not sure why its taken me this long to finally create an account on here, ive been checking and reading and lurking here on bluelight for over a decade, usually just started out as me finding a link that led me here when i googled sumn like 'best way to break down an op80 to snort' n that kinda thing lol.. but as ive gotten older and more heavily into my experimentation, ive noticed ill find myself on a random thread reading thru it n its comments and having the answers to what was being asked rather than being the one looking for answers.. so i figured it was time i made an account to be able to chime in n add my 2 cents.

anywhooo, as my name states, i am a cannabis extract connoisseur and have been making my own extracts for goin on 13 years now. I tend to stick to the solventless route lately, my main being bubble hash, rosin, and drysift.. but i also do bho, etHO, FECO, and mct/coco oil (for edibles, topicals, suppositories). thats my main passion, my profession, my craft.

Now my personal chemical lovelife is mainly focused on my 11 year heroin addiction, which i currently have under better control than i have in a looong time.. but that doesnt mean im not open to what life throws at me lol.. minus the rc's, ive done every single one of the big main drugs at least 10 times, but besides my daily H, i looove me some benzos, any n almost every opiate available (except morphine n codiene ,,idk why but i hate morph. n codiene w a passion), ketamine is prolly my fav drug just never can find it.. then i fuxxx w the deeemzz, lucy, sherm, yaayy sometimes, and when they show up which is rare, barbiturates.. but yeah those are almost extinct lol.. i could ramble on n on bout all this all day any day..

but i digress... just wanted to say wuddup n glad to finally sign up so i can finally write my responses to all these posts i read rather than just think of what id say then move on lol. bluelight has helped teach me a whoollleee lot over the years, and its about time i started to add my input and share what i can and help keep this amazing site rollin and seshin safe n properly lol.

keep it hashy!

well im not sure why its taken me this long to finally create an account on here, ive been checking and reading and lurking here on bluelight for over a decade, usually just started out as me finding a link that led me here when i googled sumn like 'best way to break down an op80 to snort' n that kinda thing lol.. but as ive gotten older and more heavily into my experimentation, ive noticed ill find myself on a random thread reading thru it n its comments and having the answers to what was being asked rather than being the one looking for answers.. so i figured it was time i made an account to be able to chime in n add my 2 cents.

anywhooo, as my name states, i am a cannabis extract connoisseur and have been making my own extracts for goin on 13 years now. I tend to stick to the solventless route lately, my main being bubble hash, rosin, and drysift.. but i also do bho, etHO, FECO, and mct/coco oil (for edibles, topicals, suppositories). thats my main passion, my profession, my craft.

Now my personal chemical lovelife is mainly focused on my 11 year heroin addiction, which i currently have under better control than i have in a looong time.. but that doesnt mean im not open to what life throws at me lol.. minus the rc's, ive done every single one of the big main drugs at least 10 times, but besides my daily H, i looove me some benzos, any n almost every opiate available (except morphine n codiene ,,idk why but i hate morph. n codiene w a passion), ketamine is prolly my fav drug just never can find it.. then i fuxxx w the deeemzz, lucy, sherm, yaayy sometimes, and when they show up which is rare, barbiturates.. but yeah those are almost extinct lol.. i could ramble on n on bout all this all day any day..

but i digress... just wanted to say wuddup n glad to finally sign up so i can finally write my responses to all these posts i read rather than just think of what id say then move on lol. bluelight has helped teach me a whoollleee lot over the years, and its about time i started to add my input and share what i can and help keep this amazing site rollin and seshin safe n properly lol.

keep it hashy!

Wuddup fam, Bluelight is certainly the place to be and I hope I can extend you a warm welcome. There are plenty of likeminds here that are actually supportive, but I'm supposing you might know that since you've lurked. I did a fair amount of that myself before really introducing an account or anything.

thanks man i appreciate it!lol yeah like i said i am in no way new to bluelight, but ive always just looked up what it was i was looking up, found my answers n that was it.. but yeah i figured these days i find myself answering more questions than asking. so fugggit ill make an account lol

Hey @desert.heat.extracts - welcome to Bluelight.

You mentioned several times wanting to answer questions - that's very cool of you. This social database could definitely use a wide range of experiences, in fact that's what we thrive on.

Yayyy was my most recent drug of choice too, after Tinaaa. But i must ask what is deemz and sherm?

Hope to see you around!

Keep it stoney.

Peace.

PS - ive only made ISO hash before. I'd love to make BHO. How often do you smoke the herbs?

@desert.heat.extracts
Welcome to Bluelight <3
Making BHO brings me back to my shake and bake days. Just the idea of you might catch fire/explode while making the shit kind of makes you want to do it. Well makes me want to do it because there is such a thrill with doing such lol.

Tons of material here, I mean you can find safe ways to virtually do anything. I recall using bluelight back in the day to see how to get past the tamper proof when IV morphine and such, and seemed okay lol.
anywho, welcome

Hey @desert.heat.extracts - welcome to Bluelight.

You mentioned several times wanting to answer questions - that's very cool of you. This social database could definitely use a wide range of experiences, in fact that's what we thrive on.

Yayyy was my most recent drug of choice too, after Tinaaa. But i must ask what is deemz and sherm?

Hope to see you around!

Keep it stoney.

Peace.

PS - ive only made ISO hash before. I'd love to make BHO. How often do you smoke the herbs?

Usually deemz would be DMT and Sherm would be PCP, I'm guessing that would be OP's answer