• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Main 5-MAPB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had sex for hours upon hours on -mapb , yes i tested mine, 5mapb doesnt not have strong dopamine or ne like mdma. thats the only difference between this and mdma from a chemical release. serotnin release is super strong and thats where the pure empathy comes from

[igbot you and I both passed out. my gf didnt though althugh she didnt get good sleep for days afterwards. I didnt sleep good either. did you get good sleep the days afterwards?

i thought it was the t3 i was taking combned but now since two people passed out (and looks like we done the same batch, tan cystals) its no fluke we both passed out

as for the lyign down feeling, a deep tissue massage and massage with your lover, listening to night on terrance or deep house, or whatever you find , is amazing and sex is oh so amazing and even better than all of this is the openess and communication.

igbot you dont need to roll until you get positive and get a girl. I used to roll with my guy friends and its cool and all, when you have a girl (you truley love, its so much more empathetic. I would rather lay down and communicate than be wake awake and such.

im not saying miing a ne and dopamine relaser doesnt have its place bc I feel it can, if you want to try it . Im just saying first time needs to be done moderate dosed and no higher, and use it alone(meaning no mixing anything) to see how it works.

im glad I used it alone, and glad I flushed the junk. make sure purity is 100% not 99%. that was my mistake this time around-99% doesnt cut it, yes?

Hell no, I been having crazy nightmares and shit. I'm so glad I flushed the rest of this shit. Straight poison

Hell no, I been having crazy nightmares and shit. I'm so glad I flushed the rest of this shit. Straight poison

ive had some crazy nightmares while mine was going on, shifting between different words and states of mind like it was sooo real-the subconcious and concious mind, not knowing what I doing doing . You passed out and I passed out and thats a fact. we had about the same side effects including PASSING OUT and whoeever sold this stuff claimed it was 99% pure and dodged a question, whenever someone dodges a question and doesnt answer thats enough to say no. in addition 99% wont do, must be 100%

I feel there are others which may come out now that we out about the sides, they are just too scared to say it for fear

If you feel low blood pressure symptoms hypoglycemia, get someone to get you some fast acting carbs like orange juice asap, or if alone, crawl so if you do pass out youll go down easy. I got hypotherma, exteme shivering,like when i work my abs and they shake hard, temp was 96.1, its back to normal now

mine was over in about a seven-eight days-it was bad stuff and im so glad I flushed mine too. Im here to help

Please God can you please make empathogeons like mdma and other related legal so people can truley benefot (not to get high, to use it what it was originally used for, healing tramatic experiences, couples therapy, pure openness to bypass the amygdala part of the brain, that is involved with fear so we can be our best selfs, if we need to

i dropped monday-3 hours sleep, tues-3 hours sleep, wednes- 3 hrs, thures 3 hrs, fri 4 hrs sat 5 hrs , sun 5 hrs give or take, then went back to normal

something caused me to not sleep well. i usually get 8 hours deep sleep. the wearing of immune system and lack of sleep could have effected something. make no mistake the 5mapb I used was unpure stuff

All I know is that I have never done any fucking drug in which the next day the veins on my arm feel CONSTRICTED and tight. This led to me passing out while walking to the bathroom at 4am less than 48 hours after dosing.

You should really dismiss the whole "99% or 100%" It's 5-mapb. and it's not good. The chinese chem labs must be laughing their asses off at night knowing the Westerners are buying this shit like candy from the deep web.

I did not want to listen to the countless pages of people like Plasticity and some other guy claiming all these negative side effects. I paid for it. and for months, maybe even years forum members will be reading about these adverse reactions on this thread and shrugging them off, waiting anxiously for the mail to arrive, because they can't get mdxx. Oh man, god bless you all

All I know is that I have never done any fucking drug in which the next day the veins on my arm feel CONSTRICTED and tight. This led to me passing out while walking to the bathroom at 4am less than 48 hours after dosing.

You should really dismiss the whole "99% or 100%" It's 5-mapb. and it's not good. The chinese chem labs must be laughing their asses off at night knowing the Westerners are buying this shit like candy from the deep web.

I did not want to listen to the countless pages of people like Plasticity and some other guy claiming all these negative side effects. I paid for it. and for months, maybe even years forum members will be reading about these adverse reactions on this thread and shrugging them off, waiting anxiously for the mail to arrive, because they can't get mdxx. Oh man, god bless you all

Ignot. Thank you for commenting in soo much. Glad we are sharing.

were you on any medication at all ssri's antibotic, thyroid medicine, anything?

You and I both had classic symptoms of serotonin syndrome

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotonin_syndrome

Doctor I talked with today, a friend, said start 1/3 or the dose with the stuff and work up from there. so first time for me at 240 lbs would be would be like 30-40 mgs. wait three months or longer and try again maybe at 60 mgs, wait again three months or longer then maybe go to 90..... you get the point..better safe than sorryy

dose according to weight 1 mg per kg of bodyweight

do not take any exotic supplements afterwards at all, nothing no 5-htp, no egcg, no passion flower nothing, a good vitamin only and wait at least a week or even longer to jump back any supplements

Nah, I don't take SSRI. I take adderall daily, but I made sure not to take any that day. I know adderall makes blood thicker or something, whatever.

I had serotonin syndrome back in 2010. I know no one is gonna believe this but I basically took 1 gram of MDMA.,spread out between friday and saturday, spent three days in bed because of vertigo and then went to the hospital.

Maybe I took one or two E pills after that hospital incident between 2010-2015, If I did, I sure as hell don't remember. I know I bought Molly twice, and was ripped off twice.

I did 6-apb back in 2012. Had a horrible comedown. It was even worse than this. But anyway... With things like bk-mdea and the APB series, I don't think I will ever try to ROLL again. It sucks because even though I overdosed in 2010, my favorite memories were in the mid 2000's taking E. I will treat my future experience with MDXX like I treat LSD and other hallucinogens if it comes to me, it comes to me. BUT I WILL not go hunt down a dealer at a EDM festival, and I REFUSE to order from the DeepWeb, and risk my life, career and home

Ignot did you take 5-htp after the roll?

dont do 5-htp after a roll of any serotonin releasing agents. I used to be for it, after using it after 5-mapb I feel I gave myself serotonin syndrome bc two days after i was fine and wasnt untill I took the 5-htp. I could be wrong I think this could have caused the serotonin syndrome , either this or a mao inhibitor in a sleep supplement but ill never take 5-htp after any serotnon releasing agent or any supplement that I dont know whats in it like a moa inhibitor

Ignot I dont have a peice of paper (PHD) however im very smart and you know adderall is related to methamphetamine and most likelt that is what caused your serontin symdrome. how long have you been taking it?

as for taking a gram years ago of mdma over a few days thats just stupid

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotonin_syndrome

scroll down to interactions- methamphetamine is on there and my guess is anything related to methamphetamine like adderall, ephedrine and even stuff in pre-workouts so take a full week off everything after rolling

Last edited:
ima just go back on anavar and winstrol

dont clog up this thread with that bs.-theres another secton on here for that Have you been trolling me the entire time?

on a serious note your stupid for not testing your 5-mapb, and stupid for doing it in your own words" just to get high" you dont belong doing empathogeons because your mindset is negative and it takes a responsible , positive mental attitude to even remotely think about doing an empathogen.

Can you only post in this thread if it actually helps people please? That other bs and negatively, take it somewhere else

I'm not sure what's your problem but for having the forum name "inner peace" you sure are quick to be telling other people what they should/ should not be doing. Considering we both had ill effects, I have no idea why you are attacking me. As I have not attacked anyone else, I have only attacked 5-mapb in general.

You did not roll for 15 years, and then had a good trip with your girlfriend on this stuff. Yet you flushed it right? I don't have the time to go back and make sure all of this is true, but I'm sure your the bodybuilding dude that weighs 245....

Calling me stupid for taking a drug to get high is not cool dude. I can't roll face with my girlfriend, she would kick my ass.

I did not have to test the 5-mapb because it was given to me by someone who already had it tested. I never did an online order, it was passed on to me by the same guy who gave me 6-apb. and I take his word for it.

Edit: I just went back and read your posts. All you do is constantly attack me, lol dude. I have no idea why you think your so superior to me for having your shit tested, and doing it with your girlfriend.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what's your problem but for having the forum name "inner peace" you sure are quick to be telling other people what they should/ should not be doing. Considering we both had ill effects, I have no idea why you are attacking me. As I have not attacked anyone else, I have only attacked 5-mapb in general.

You did not roll for 15 years, and then had a good trip with your girlfriend on this stuff. Yet you flushed it right? I don't have the time to go back and make sure all of this is true, but I'm sure your the bodybuilding dude that weighs 245....

Calling me stupid for taking a drug to get high is not cool dude. I can't roll face with my girlfriend, she would kick my ass.

I did not have to test the 5-mapb because it was given to me by someone who already had it tested. I never did an online order, it was passed on to me by the same guy who gave me 6-apb. and I take his word for it.

Edit: I just went back and read your posts. All you do is constantly attack me, lol dude. I have no idea why you think your so superior to me for having your shit tested, and doing it with your girlfriend.

I think Im smarter and have better self esteem than you, and feel someone criticizing true 5-mapb is just negative, by your posts as other have stated you dont belong doing 5-mapb , at least the time of your recent posting. Never trust anyone without doing your own research. Ive been told many times stuff is good, but how do you know if you can not test it yourself, esp something as powerful and mind altering as 5-mapb, in a goo serotnin, empathy, loving, heal yourself communicative way

Im dont think im superior , I feel im better researched than you and have better self esteem and both are necessary for 5-mapb so dont try and turn this around me making me look like im in a high horse bc im not. Im here to tell you untill you get in a more positive mindset you most likely need to stay away from any empathogen bc its ding you know good. Im so thankful I have a girl that loves me and cares.

are you over serotonin syndrome and you never answered the question did you take 5-htp after 5-mapb or accidentally an moai? I feel it was the 5-hto that contributed to serotonin syndrome for myself

I think Im smarter and have better self esteem than you, and feel someone criticizing true 5-mapb is just negative, by your posts as other have stated you dont belong doing 5-mapb , at least the time of your recent posting. Never trust anyone without doing your own research. Ive been told many times stuff is good, but how do you know if you can not test it yourself, esp something as powerful and mind altering as 5-mapb, in a goo serotnin, empathy, loving, heal yourself communicative way

Im dont think im superior , I feel im better researched than you and have better self esteem and both are necessary for 5-mapb so dont try and turn this around me making me look like im in a high horse bc im not. Im here to tell you untill you get in a more positive mindset you most likely need to stay away from any empathogen bc its ding you know good. Im so thankful I have a girl that loves me and cares.

are you over serotonin syndrome and you never answered the question did you take 5-htp after 5-mapb or accidentally an moai? I feel it was the 5-hto that contributed to serotonin syndrome for myself

Nah, I don't take 5-htp. Crazy lucid dreams. and no MAOI. Self-esteem goes a long way, that's true.

I understand it feels good/easier to order a batch of this stuff online and avoid having to find a reputable MDXX street dealer, or going through the deep web, I really do.
It's nice to have the mailman deliver some shit that makes your eyes wiggle and makes cuddling euphoric. But I don't think this stuff is as safe as MDMA/MDA to do. I really don't.

If anything I will admit that I need to be in way better shape and have good cardio, and a lower resting heart-rate, before I fuck around with these drugs again, That I must admit, and come to terms with.

But that's cool with me man, Just like you, I have not 'rolled' in years before taking this. So I really don't miss it, Neither am I bitter or negative.

Has anyone been told the 5-MAPB is soon to be illegal and will not be shipped?

I saw an analogue act being proposed to congress yesterday, from a lawyer, that would make all analogues gone, once its passed, 5-mapb and everything is gone. Most likely Im guessing itll go through senate and be passed.

Well looks like my job is done, in this thread, I may still pop in and comment , hope i helped everyone

Looks like I will have to wait until I qualify for mdma trial 3 , which i qualify, for MAPS , since the police officers, veterans and firefighters are still in phase 2 studies or wait untill it becomes prescription for those who qualify in 2021, maybe give a few years. Or maybe theres a way to get legal mdma, use responsibly, use normal dosing, and use it for the positive , like what it was originally intended for

McFadden vs US new analogue act in supreme court yesterday will make all analogues illegal its coming sooner or later just like mdma was in 1985 and will be legal again sometime in the future once the house and senate gets a hold of it, bye, bye.

http://www.graydc.com/home/headlines/SCOTUSMCFADDEN-300841711.html

Last edited:
Kl519, when did I come down on anyone for getting this batch or that? I clearly said anyone is capable of experiencing the effects of quality product by cleaning out the residual oils. And I was even nice enough to post the procedure, just not on this site because I hate dealing with people like yourself that don't even seem to read other people's posts.

To reiterate. Reagent results vary due to the residual oils, enough where you can actually test your batch before and after cleansing to see that it now reacts just like pure 5-mapb. Kind of similar to how MDMA varies on the Mecke when residual oils are present, the residual oils will make it react nearly instantly to a dark purple/black whereas pure 5-mapb reacts more slowly/steadily going crimson purple/red to black. (With MDMA really pure product has the beautiful turquoise before going dark blue/black, the residual oils make it react quicker barely seeing any green before going dark. Essentially the oils present make it react quicker/different.)

Yes a white substance can be cut, but with a brown product you KNOW its not pure. Its known that 5-mapb is a white/clear cystalline substance. If its brown/tan/beige, doesn't matter how you cut it, there is some residual oils. This isn't a down on anyone who bought product like that its just the truth... Don't get pissy with me if your too lazy to a simple wash procedure.

So again. Anyone who is disappointed with the effect of their product give a wash a try and see how it is afterwards. Google 5-mapb purification and I'm sure it can be found quick.

With all of that said, purification doesn't take away any danger this drug has. I'm not trying to claim this is some miracle drug, but it is a great substance if used responsibly and has a beautiful effect. If your too lazy to wash your product which is as about as simple as it gets, then don't talk shit about how you didn't get high. I'm not arguing dangers, I'm arguing effect. You yourself said it was a shit drug Kl519, all I'm saying is that its not and for the reasons stated. I'm sorry your vendor let you down but they aren't perfect, but your the one pulling this argument in circles with absolutely no credible evidence besides "I took some shitty 5-mapb and now i know all about it." I'm not saying I know this drug inside and out either, but that's what I'm asking you too, to keep an open mind. For everyone reading this to keep an open mind, drugs vary.

This is a potent serotonin releaser that plenty have already fucked up with, tread with caution as one obviously should with a new drug like this one. Plus the high affinity/agonism of 5-ht2b makes it unsuitable for using even close to the same amount as one would MDMA, I would suggest someone use this drug once a year at most. I use MDMA 3-4 times a year, so that gives you some perspective. It's great for that extra special roll event.

Quick question, has anyone combined this with MDMA? I've seen very few good comments on this combo. It seems people who can get quality MDMA don't bother with 5-mapb, which again is a shame, I have a feeling if the dosages were just right it'd be a magical experience that neither could reach alone.

-GC

Last edited:
Kl519, when did I come down on anyone for getting this batch or that? I clearly said anyone is capable of experiencing the effects of quality product by cleaning out the residual oils. And I was even nice enough to post the procedure, just not on this site because I hate dealing with people like yourself that don't even seem to read other people's posts.

To reiterate. Reagent results vary due to the residual oils, enough where you can actually test your batch before and after cleansing to see that it now reacts just like pure 5-mapb. Kind of similar to how MDMA varies on the Mecke when residual oils are present, the residual oils will make it react nearly instantly to a dark purple/black whereas pure 5-mapb reacts more slowly/steadily going crimson purple/red to black. (With MDMA really pure product has the beautiful turquoise before going dark blue/black, the residual oils make it react quicker barely seeing any green before going dark. Essentially the oils present make it react quicker/different.)

Yes a white substance can be cut, but with a brown product you KNOW its not pure. Its known that 5-mapb is a white/clear cystalline substance. If its brown/tan/beige, doesn't matter how you cut it, there is some residual oils. This isn't a down on anyone who bought product like that its just the truth... Don't get pissy with me if your too lazy to a simple wash procedure.

So again. Anyone who is disappointed with the effect of their product give a wash a try and see how it is afterwards. Google 5-mapb purification and I'm sure it can be found quick.

With all of that said, purification doesn't take away any danger this drug has. I'm not trying to claim this is some miracle drug, but it is a great substance if used responsibly and has a beautiful effect. If your too lazy to wash your product which is as about as simple as it gets, then don't talk shit about how you didn't get high. I'm not arguing dangers, I'm arguing effect. You yourself said it was a shit drug Kl519, all I'm saying is that its not and for the reasons stated. I'm sorry your vendor let you down but they aren't perfect, but your the one pulling this argument in circles with absolutely no credible evidence besides "I took some shitty 5-mapb and now i know all about it." I'm not saying I know this drug inside and out either, but that's what I'm asking you too, to keep an open mind. For everyone reading this to keep an open mind, drugs vary.

This is a potent serotonin releaser that plenty have already fucked up with, tread with caution as one obviously should with a new drug like this one. Plus the high affinity/agonism of 5-ht2b makes it unsuitable for using even close to the same amount as one would MDMA, I would suggest someone use this drug once a year at most. I use MDMA 3-4 times a year, so that gives you some perspective. It's great for that extra special roll event.

Quick question, has anyone combined this with MDMA? I've seen very few good comments on this combo. It seems people who can get quality MDMA don't bother with 5-mapb, which again is a shame, I have a feeling if the dosages were just right it'd be a magical experience that neither could reach alone.

-GC

This is a long post so bear with me here. I feel strongly all this needs to be said bc not too many reports are out there on this stuff.

I had a good experience while on , and a very bad experience after on this stuff on days 2-8 after I took it-i experienced serotonin syndrome , which Ive never experienced on mdma, which ive done thirty times. The reward was awesome with my girlfriend on it and the risk wasnt worth it accessing risk vs reward on my previous roll, and while the roll was awesome and cleaned my psyche out so to speak, helped me connect better with myself , and my girlfriend, and helped me overcome and face some tramatic childhood memories and it did help for sure. The after effects weren't worth it and could have died. No point in ding these if your dead to not benefit from them Reward always needs quite great compared to risk

Yes, after havng done research on mdma and other empathogeons throughout the years, before I did mdma I researched it -back in 2000, I didnt know much about harm reduction back then) anyways this is more recent and I Researched 5-mapbs many, many, many hours over many months I had it a couple months before I even used it, tested it on all five regeants tests a few times and it tested out as good (I wrote down my test results/colors a few pages back a couple months ago, if i remember right)

From my research tan to brown can be good, all it means is its a different mixer/binder chemical.
brown to tan =hcl
fluffy white=succinate
supposely some new white hcl is going around so idk*theres so much people say from all my research I dont know what to beleive one person says cystal brown 5-mapb is a=apvp, another says its good etc.

*One thing is for certain if it tests out on the five regeants tests then thats the closest testing procedure, without having to pay in the hudreds of thousands of dollars for a super testing machine

Gc where are you getting this information brown is bad?

The last two trip reports in this thread me and another guy (igbot) we both got serotonin syndrome on the brown stuff. weighed out 107 mgs for myself , was 245 lbs at time and gf at 165 lbs used 75 mgs. -she didnt get serontin syndrome she said, did get some ild after effects. CG , I felt I almost died, freaked out told my mom and dad they did a goodjob of raising me, told me mom if I die im in a good place what I did etc...i started it two days after i tok it, after day 1 and 2 i was pretty good then for the next 5-6 i had it and passed out in my kitchen on sunday evening. (dosed on monday so six days after i dosed! Ignot passed out as well and went to hospital where he told doctor he did serotonin releaser.

I went to my doctor asap and didnt tell him, just told him the side effects i was having and got bloodwork done. I 100% had serotonin syndrome and about a 7-8 on a scale of 1-10, anymore i could have died, it was bad going in and out of conciousness, dizy, passing out, hyper like, tearing up crying a lot in front of people (btw i never do this). I mentioned what happened to me and hat I took tor friend of mine, who is a doctor, and he said start at 1/3 the normal dose and go up from there. normal dose is 1 mg per kg of bodyweight. what I wish I did was 40 mgs instead of abut 110 mgs - hindsights 20/20 though. I was and i guess am under the impression 5-mapb is fine once every 3 months like mdma, once one finds out the correct, responsible and safe dosing for themselves. Just note that this could take a year or so to find out your dosing, say the first time one does 30 mgs, wait some months, then next time 60 --etc untill sweet spot is found

...i know from previous experience 110mgs way quite much for me during the trip, and while the body does change and such I could be wrong I dont think id ever need any more than this with using responsibly. Gc, Im not debating with you because you could be right and im all for harm reduction , you're talking to a guy who got bad serotnin syndrome and couldnt do anything for a whole week (no gym, just taking it real easy and expirencing bad sides so im on your side as far as harm reduction)
whats your reasoning behind once every six months year ?

Would you agree , if someone were inclined to do this,to start low, at one third the dose, same thing a friend of mine, doctor, said?
The last thing id want someone to do is go through what I went though! (or worse) some of these phines on here take way more than expected and
ive dont know if its a troll, theres a report out there of a person who did 5-mapb at 1000 mgs over three days or so and almost died, and I thought it was possible I was goign to die from 110mgs

you mention high affinity/agonism of 5-ht2b, which mdma, mda, is a non selective Agonist of. why do you feel 5-mapb would be any worse than these if the responsible dose is used , and the adequate breaks taken in between?

im experienced in all of this in experience and research, first tried mdma in 2000 at nineteen. No never mixed mdma and would never think about it with 5-mapb high serotonin release. one could mix 10-20 mgs ephedrine with 5-mapb to create a mdma like feel bc ephdrine has the dopamine and ne almost on parr with mdma dopamine and ne release. That said, I highly HIGHLY dont reocmmend doing this untill more is found out about 5-mapbs. 5-mapb has stronger serontin release than mdma on paper, and from experience from what ive felt.

im just curious why a normal dose of brown crystal 5-map, caused me moderate to high serotonin syndrome on days 2-8 , after I did it. day 3-4-5-6-7 were the worst-seriously never experienced bad sides like this ever on mdma so tread with caution or dont do it. I ended throwing all mine out flushing it down the toilet. I just dont want to see people hurting themselves

btw theres a trip report on erowid where someone used 30 mgs and compared it to a normal pill of mdma, if i remember right, so take it from my bad experience, dont do this at all, or if you do want to be a research monkey, start low at 1/3 normal dosing . Just enough isnt known about this.unfortunely I threw mine out f out and dont have any , if in doubt probally best to dont use it not for the oridary person for sure, one needs to be researched, educated, responsible ----look at all the research, testing etc did on it and still ended up with a good degree of serotonin syndrome =-( Be safe and responsible please everyone

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. If it made me feel like that, I would not have liked it. That is how 6-apb made me feel (the way you are describing this) Maybe I got a much higher quality batch of 5-mapb than you, or maybe we just have different chemistry. But my batch was SUPER ENERGETIC and made just for a party. There was no bad side effect, and as I said, it beat even pure molly in every catagory I can think of. It actually felt just like MDMA but at the end of the experience you could tell it was different because of the length. And it seemed to be higher quality than most batches of molly you would get. So I would of noticed that as well. But if someone gave it to me and told me it was MDMA I would not have known the difference at first. It was just like better quality than a lot of the MDMA I've done. I would of assumed it was just extremely high quality molly....because some batches of mollly can be kinda lame too.

EDIT: Actually now that I think back to it, this stuff feels more like doing a MDMA/MDA combo.(Rahter than just doing mdma on it's own) It definitely has the rushy MDA feel to it, which was my favorite part about it, next to the euphoria. Just a beautiful drug. And music sounded unbelievable on this too.

I also want to note that this stuff is MUCH stronger than MDMA or MDA (Dosage wise) so taking a low dose of this is like taking a high dose of MDMA/MDA.....and no, it's not trippy at all. I find MDA to be trippy at low doses...but in higher doses it becomes such a rolling rush that you no longer feel the psychedlic part of it. Again everyone is differnt, but I did confirm that I had real MDA at the time when I did it. And I comiend it with MDMA too and I'[d have to say 5mapb falls in that catagor between both drugs. Just amazing. That could explain why people get sedated from it, because MDA can be sedating for some people. I guess you might need to try a new dose. MAYBE the high doses are sedating on this?! Maybe that's why I had the energy because I started with only 30 mgs! maybe that is the secret to rolling good, by taking LESS. Try that sometime and let us know if it was better and more energetic than the 80 mg dose. Drugs are strange, as I said about the MDA making you trip in low doses, but roll at higher ones. You'd figure it's be the opposite and you'd trip harder the more you take.

Ive been reading this thread doing research for the million-th time on 5-mapb again and this post is insightful and a fantasic reminder

Has anyone tried the Borax mix yet?

Yes, I was very interested in this combo and did a first trial some weeks ago. I had previously tested 5-mapb alone about one month before, and 70 mg. were surprisingly strong for me. It provided great euphoria but a bit too sedating and lacking the magic of X.
Also tried 2-fma by itself and it seemed a mild but long-lasting stimulant at 20 mg. dose level.

For the combo, I wanted to start low (in the name of caution) so my dosing was:

-45 mg. 5-mapb
-22 mg. 2-fma
-5 mg. 4-ho-mipt

The experience was great, very similar to X but double duration. The next time I will increase 5-mapb to 50/55 mg., as it was a little bit below perfection :)

I think this combo has a lot of potential, with the advantage of being able to modulate the effects: if you want more empathy, you can just increase the 5-mapb dose, and the same way for the other two ingredients and their effects.

I wonder if this combo would be equally good using 5-apb or 6-apdb instead of 5-mapb, since I could get these substances too. Anyone has tried?

P.D.: I must say that I had not tried MDMA or any other serotogenic substance in the last 10 years. Then, last year I got back to these kind of substances and since then I have tried X twice (one time 100 mg. alone, and the other time 100 mg. + 20 mg. 2C-D), as well as the referred previous 5-mapb experiment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.