Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Main 5-MAPB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. I think i flushed 2-3 grams of powder for nothing lol

i t tested out on 5 marquis tests as good. o well live and learn

yes it was blood pressure, temp was 96.1 which is low. and i took my regular supplements afterwards im thinking maybe passion flower in a sleep aid could have interacted with 5 mapb bc i took this two days after i rolled and maybe a mao b inhibitor was in one of products and caused serotn9in symdrome bc that was the effcts. ive never had brain zaps before and now know what they are

live and learn I ve taken so many supplements bc im a bodybuilder and if i ever would do it again, no taking supplements afterwards just vitamins only and good healthy food

im good now

to the guy that did 120 mgs 5mapb, did you test your stuff? if you didnt shame on you for being a cheap ass. if you cant afford a test kit, then you need to wait untill you can, thats just stupid man. , have many hrs before did you eat? i waited about 115 minutes and dropped bc me and my girl sex and got my blood going , and it kicked in (i did 107 mgs weighed out ) in twenty -thirty minutes at most. real 5-mapb kicks in fast

Na I did not test it. It's been almost 12 hours since the dose, Man all these reviews about 5-MAPB being better than MDMA, are fucking hilarious. Maybe it's people who are young and very physically healthy or some shit but I noticed all the Vasoconstriction, I had right side chest pain, my fucking heart felt WARM at some points, AND I KNOW FOR A FACT I AM GOING TO WAKE UP WITH VERTIGO.

This one dose made up for 700mg worth of MDMA done in the course of a week or two. fuck this.

Na I did not test it. It's been almost 12 hours since the dose, Man all these reviews about 5-MAPB being better than MDMA, are fucking hilarious. Maybe it's people who are young and very physically healthy or some shit but I noticed all the Vasoconstriction, I had right side chest pain, my fucking heart felt WARM at some points, AND I KNOW FOR A FACT I AM GOING TO WAKE UP WITH VERTIGO.

This one dose made up for 700mg worth of MDMA done in the course of a week or two. fuck this.

thats your problem for not testing-live and learn a testing kit costs 70$ and is good mayb a year from dancesafe

ive done mdma about 30 nights and in my expirience 5-mapb was wayy better. i did it with my girl though did massages, lots of sex, music, stayed in hotel, did drive a lil, and was okay driving on it , went in wal mart sooo fun

5-mapb has on parrr to more serotnin release than mdma. I like it better for chilling nd the empathy is there for me and my girl, we talked about deep stuff, see my story breif report

i was fine two days after then on day three i think i took a moa inhibitor and caused serotonin syndrome

dont do this stuff alone do it with someone you love... everything came out with me..i didnt say certain stuff i didnt want to..pure empathy is there though , on my trip

700 mgs worth of mdma, what? dude please be responsible 120 is way plenty for your size. im 240 lbs bodybuilder, havent done mdma or any empathogic in 13 years anf used 107 mgs and it was way plenty for me. girl 165 and used 75 and plenty for her first time

thats your problem for not testing-live and learn a testing kit costs 70$ and is good mayb a year from dancesafe

ive done mdma about 30 nights and in my expirience 5-mapb was wayy better. i did it with my girl though did massages, lots of sex, music, stayed in hotel, did drive a lil, and was okay driving on it , went in wal mart sooo fun

5-mapb has on parrr to more serotnin release than mdma. I like it better for chilling nd the empathy is there for me and my girl, we talked about deep stuff, see my story breif report

i was fine two days after then on day three i think i took a moa inhibitor and caused serotonin syndrome

dont do this stuff alone do it with someone you love... everything came out with me..i didnt say certain stuff i didnt want to..pure empathy is there though , on my trip

700 mgs worth of mdma, what? dude please be responsible 120 is way plenty for your size. im 240 lbs bodybuilder, havent done mdma or any empathogic in 13 years anf used 107 mgs and it was way plenty for me. girl 165 and used 75 and plenty for her first time

I just broke out with rashes all over my body. and Yes I did it alone, and it sucked, except for that 30 minute peak and my eyes were rolling and I felt nice and warm.

I don't care if it is scientific fact that this stuff binds/releases more serotonin.

If this was given to me as a kid in highschoolback then, I would have never rolled as much as I did...

MDMA has a comedown because it's fucking amazing. This shit, when it's over I was happy it was over. It was so fucking 'meh'

I had no aspirations. No empathy. I felt like I was stuck to the couch and wanted to sleep? Is that a bad thing no? But the fact that you start getting gnarly lockjaw and just a 'dirty' feeling.

You can literally giveyourself a heart attack trying to have sex on 5-mapb. If you get it hard, good for you, good luck cumming with a BP of 150.

Last edited:
Wow, lol, let's calm down now. Yeah this stuff sucks, imo, but it's fine maybe the first few times.

If anyone can get their ass handed to them by mdma, then seriously stick to it. None of these rc empathogens are worth the risk for a "crappier" experience. Imo.

I loved mdma. I had a life all attached to it too, but it's pretty symbolic that it all came crashing down after the "magic" faded. I can't feel anything from even good pills that are considered strong.

Anyway, let's keep the arguments to a minimum. :) glad your doc visit turned out fine, innerpeace.

I do have to point out that I'm surprised the come up came so fast for you. I had to wait until about the 1:45 mark. It's very moreish so once again, I'm impressed you didn't caught up in that.

Ignot-on this empathogen or others, I think social settings are best. Ymmv, although I certainly wouldn't recommend this chem to anyone.

I have experimented with this chemical twice now, one experience which I shared in this thread a couple pages back, the other just two nights ago. The first time I took it I ate fifty mgs then ended up insufflating the other fifty throughout the night. This last night I ended up just insufflating the 100 mgs over about a three hour time span.

As would be expected the come up is much faster and hits you harder when insufflated, you just have to do it in small lines because yeah this stuff is like ash on the lungs. It feels amazing euphoria-wise, the empathy is there, but yes it does lack a certain magic. HOWEVER, the comedown is so much easier, and I don't have that depression that normally follows a hard roll. In fact I feel perfectly fine two days later. I was a bit tired yesterday at work but other then that I feel well.

The only bad effect I seem to get from this chemical is I don't want to do anything. Like at all, but lay there with my eyes closed and listen to music. Couch locked is a perfect way of putting it. I will be getting more here soon in a month or so. Not sure what's up with all of the negative feedback on this stuff.

Maybe you took too much? 80 mg is nearly too much for me (no tolerance). At this dose the main side-effect was that I pissed nothing for the major part of the experience, and then on the come down I pissed liters of transparent urine (waking me up every 30 minutes because my bladder was already full). It even happened that I went to piss, took a dump, and then it's magic! Ready to piss again! lol

Ah, it can bite, I guess. But of course there's gotta be some who get no ill effects, and I guess there's the reason in and of itself. :)

No worries though. I try not to pile it on 5 mapb, if I can help it, and try to keep the pros and cons even. It does have its good sides, it's just one you want to make sure you don't get any of the bad ones. =/

So I woke up today with no vertigo, I felt the bottom of my feet tingling, UGH. At least I don't feel depressed or anything, so whatever.

The fact that I spent 80% of the high in bed just listening to some shitty trance but not very euphoric or happy, was why I did not like this stuff. I just laid there. I did not want to do shit.
The magic is not there.

Hopefully I don't get any nasty as fuck side effects within the next week, fingers crossed, eating healthy and drinking lots of water.

If I could still smoke weed, My review for this would have been better. My final thoughts are: If your healthy, with a healthy heart, and an active lifestyle "roll" away with 5-mapb.

But if your like me and a few other forum members who have had years of drug abuse on their body, I would stay away from this. The "couch-lock" warm fuzzy feeling is not worth it, seriously.

@Ignot: boy do you seem to look down upon this highly refined and well designed molecule. David Nichols was certainly on to something here. Btw, why don't you just use E if you dislike 5-mapb and feel that it is lacking and not stimulating? And may I ask why you were listening to shitty trance haha? Why not some good trance? If you could still smoke weed? Are you restricted somehow? Might your mind set and setting have anything to do with your negative response towards this molecule?

But then you describe yourself as being unhealthy it seems, and having wreaked years of abuse to yourself with chemicals. What exactly were you taking this chemical for? Pleasure? To get high? I could name a dozen other chemicals that won't show up in a UA that are as easily obtainable as this, that are much more suitable for a pleasure rush and gratification. Seems to me this is not a drug to be taken by an addict to get high.

Btw, don't mean to rag on your thoughts but I shoot from the hip bro, and it takes an addict to know one. I've been shit through the system myself. It sucks. Hurting yourself with drugs is stupid. Wise up my man. Raise your vibration. Find the light.

I took 50mg not expecting much in terms of pleasure, but it certainly had extremely therapeutic effects. I could see this being used for couples therapy, and emotional bonding. Felt much more composed than while on E. A truly emotionally repairing chemical. It definitely helped me clean out my 'psyche closet' so to speak.

Last edited:
@Ignot: boy do you seem to look down upon this highly refined and well designed molecule. David Nichols was certainly on to something here. Btw, why don't you just use E if you dislike 5-mapb and feel that it is lacking and not stimulating? And may I ask why you were listening to shitty trance haha? Why not some good trance? If you could still smoke weed? Are you restricted somehow? Might your mind set and setting have anything to do with your negative response towards this molecule?

But then you describe yourself as being unhealthy it seems, and having wreaked years of abuse to yourself with chemicals. What exactly were you taking this chemical for? Pleasure? To get high? I could name a dozen other chemicals that won't show up in a UA that are as easily obtainable as this, that are much more suitable for a pleasure rush and gratification. Seems to me this is not a drug to be taken by an addict to get high.

Btw, don't mean to rag on your thoughts but I shoot from the hip bro, and it takes an addict to know one. I've been shit through the system myself. It sucks. Hurting yourself with drugs is stupid. Wise up my man. Raise your vibration. Find the light.

I took 50mg not expecting much in terms of pleasure, but it certainly had extremely therapeutic effects. I could see this being used for couples therapy, and emotional bonding. Felt much more composed than while on E. A truly emotionally repairing chemical. It definitely helped me clean out my 'psyche closet' so to speak.

I don't take empathogens for psychological therapy lol. I take it to get high. Have fun squeezing the hell out of your veins with this "finely refined" chemical. more power to ya

This is what I copied about this empathogen. It seems like MDMA..
The terms empathogens are used to designate a class of psychoactive drugs that produce experiences of emotional communion, oneness, relatedness, emotional openness—in short empathy or sympathy—as particularly observed and reported for experiences with MDMA (ecstasy). This class of drug is distinguished from the classes of hallucinogen or psychedelic, and amphetamine or stimulant.

When referring to MDMA and its counterparts, the term 'MDxx' is often used (with the exception of MDPV). Entactogens are sometimes incorrectly referred to as hallucinogens or stimulants, although many entactogens exhibit psychedelic and/or stimulant properties as well.

[h=2][/h]

^ With all due respect you have no business taking empathogens

Yeah, and I really don't mind. You can ask moderators like Plasticity h]what he thinks about the APB series....

So wait, you snort 5-mapb? Or are you just saying it kicks in faster if you do? What kind of business do you have doing this stuff if you are snorting it?

At least your playing back and forth nicely and respectfully, I will give you that much.

You mentioned not wanting to do anything on 5-mapb. Just sitting down listening to music. That's the same effect it had on me. except that I felt my heart get warm several times, and the vasoconstriction WAS insane. Today all over my body I have rashes and numbness/tingling sensation. Dude, that't not fucking good.

Everyone has different effects. Should I have done 50mg instead? Yes. But I jumped the gun and did 120-130mg instead...My scale is not that great...

If I wake up the next morning and feel that my FUCKING VEINS ARE TIGHT, I'm going to tell people to stay away from this stuff.

I well tell everyone this: The comedown is LESS harsh than MDMA, for sure.

I am not here to debate with anyone, just state effects after dosage. I have not taken any MDXX chem or APB stuff in almost three years, Besides the recent 5-mapb I got for free from a friend. I dont have an issue with using this type of stuff on a monthly basis. I did enough Mdxx almost 10 years ago... I'm good.

edit:

I see nothing wrong with insufflation. All I meant by what I said is if you can't find any kind of therapeutical benefits in using empathogens then you have no business doing them. Drugs deserve respect. Just using them to get high is a complete waste of the potentially life changing experience. If the only reason you use drugs is to get messed up then you are only doing self harm IME. There is so much more to it then that..stick to weed or something less likely to cause psychological damage when used irresponsibly.

I don't have psychological damage. I have a gnarly case of vaso-constriction. As I stated before if you are in good shape and live an active lifestyle, Enjoy the stuff.
Thank's for the input without being disrespectful.

That's a bit judgmental. There is only so much you can get out of empathogens/entactogens. Or out of any substance, really. Depending on these for such benefits is probably okay for a little while, but after that I think something isn't working if that's what you're still trying to get out of it.

I get the whole MAPS thing and everyone who supports it. What they're doing in this field is groundbreaking, and hopefully they become even more successful.

But in our context, well as users of many years (in the past for me), chillin out on these empathogens can be therapeutic in itself too. So...it is about getting high, but it's also about doing it responsibly (after we get shit done).

First off I'd like to thank Innerpeace for fighting for this molecule. Because when you truly experience it you'll know. Unfortunately I couldn't remember the password for my other account, along with the pass for the email it was for... But as I said before batch/purity is EVERYTHING.

Ignot I've had two batches, one amazing and one that was EXACTLY like what you describe. All eye wiggles, with this sedating shitty high that can't hardly even be called a roll, maybe lasts for an hour or two at the peak then drops but you can still feel the serotonin flowing a bit. The other batch being absolutely amazing, no vaso, peak lasts about 7 hours with the most empathetic loving experience. I've used that batch twice and both times were magical, the second time to facilitate a break up with a girl I'd been with for 7 years. Needless to say this stuff might be better than MDMA for therapeutic sessions.

Now both batches tested as 5-mapb but one was pure while the other obviously was not.

Not sure if I can talk too much on purification here but a friend of a friend decided to purify this impure batch to see if he could obtain something similar to the pure vendor-bought batch he had before. After playing around he found a method involving denatured ethanol and acetone similar to how you would for MDMA. He was able to obtain pure white crystals that reacted exactly the same on reagents as the pure vendor batch, when before it had tested similar but not exactly the same. He took this as a good sign.

Two people who'd tried plenty of the 5-mapb before, including the impure batch before purification said that at 140mg there were points where it was too intense, and that they were up til 6am. Before purification there was no stimulation at all, no way someone would have been up that late, also 140mg dose before purification was probably considered threshold. Still more testing needs to be done, but so far its definitely apparent that the lack of stimulation/euphoria is a result of the residual oils present in the tan/beige powdered 5-MAPB. There was a good amount of thick, dark oil pulled from the crystals that smelled somewhat like sassafras and vanilla, as well as rubber chunks the Chinese didn't care to purify out... These producers could give a fuck about purity or your health.

So once again. Batches are everything, and purity is everything. If you don't have snow white crystalline powder then you don't have the good stuff, no ifs ands or buts. If you want get the good stuff you'll need to purify somewhat like you would MDMA. Sorry if this topic went out of the scope of this discussion, but I hate to see such a beautiful substance get bashed by people who bought it one time from some shady vendor then decided they know everything about it. Vendors are pieces of shit that probably rip you off more than street dealers. Also to say that people who enjoy this substance have never tried real/legit MDMA is just sad too, especially coming from somebody that doesn't even use a test kit...

-GC

Last edited:
Update: So I just came back from the hospital after getting out of bed and passing out last night at like 4am, I collapsed and smashed my head against the floor, Luckily my girlfriend was able to call 911.

I was prescribed meclizine for the dizziness, and 10 5mg Percocet from the headwound. I was crying in bed at the hospital because I had done this to myself before...Luckily the vertigo was not bad, I just passed out, like from low blood pressure or something. I just told the doctor I took something that releases a lot of serotonin and I got meclizine. I feel much better.

Take care everyone.

Edit: The stuff I did was a brown/tan powder with gold hairs

First off I'd like to thank Innerpeace for fighting for this molecule. Because when you truly experience it you'll know. Unfortunately I couldn't remember the password for my other account, along with the pass for the email it was for... But as I said before batch/purity is EVERYTHING.

Ignot I've had two batches, one amazing and one that was EXACTLY like what you describe. All eye wiggles, with this sedating shitty high that can't hardly even be called a roll, maybe lasts for an hour or two at the peak then drops but you can still feel the serotonin flowing a bit. The other batch being absolutely amazing, no vaso, peak lasts about 7 hours with the most empathetic loving experience. I've used that batch twice and both times were magical, the second time to facilitate a break up with a girl I'd been with for 7 years. Needless to say this stuff might be better than MDMA for therapeutic sessions.

Now both batches tested as 5-mapb but one was pure while the other obviously was not.

Not sure if I can talk too much on purification here but a friend of a friend decided to purify this impure batch to see if he could obtain something similar to the pure vendor-bought batch he had before. After playing around he found a method involving denatured ethanol and acetone similar to how you would for MDMA. He was able to obtain pure white crystals that reacted exactly the same on reagents as the pure vendor batch, when before it had tested similar but not exactly the same. He took this as a good sign.

Two people who'd tried plenty of the 5-mapb before, including the impure batch before purification said that at 140mg there were points where it was too intense, and that they were up til 6am. Before purification there was no stimulation at all, no way someone would have been up that late, also 140mg dose before purification was probably considered threshold. Still more testing needs to be done, but so far its definitely apparent that the lack of stimulation/euphoria is a result of the residual oils present in the tan/beige powdered 5-MAPB. There was a good amount of thick, dark oil pulled from the crystals that smelled somewhat like sassafras and vanilla, as well as rubber chunks the Chinese didn't care to purify out... These producers could give a fuck about purity or your health.

So once again. Batches are everything, and purity is everything. If you don't have snow white crystalline powder then you don't have the good stuff, no ifs ands or buts. If you want get the good stuff you'll need to purify somewhat like you would MDMA. Sorry if this topic went out of the scope of this discussion, but I hate to see such a beautiful substance get bashed by people who bought it one time from some shady vendor then decided they know everything about it. Vendors are pieces of shit that probably rip you off more than street dealers. Also to say that people who enjoy this substance have never tried real/legit MDMA is just sad too, especially coming from somebody that doesn't even use a test kit...

-GC

I feel like this conversation is going in a circle from months ago...

Seriously, you will not be able to test the purity of your drug without lab equipment that is most likely restricted and regulated, therefore leaving professional lab tests as the only option. If one could do this themselves, its prevalence would be noticed.

5 mapb=5 mapb. Brown/beige/white does NOT mean shit about purity. You could have fluffy white powder that is cut to shit with dangerous adulterants, the same goes with the brown color, OR both colors could have very good purity. But you can't base this off of the color, or please show something that gives evidence or proof of that.

You speak down on people who ordered once from a specific batch, yet you talk UP this substance from just ordering ONCE from a specific batch too. What makes your experience more qualified than others? All are equal, and especially here where people are much better informed by being careful and reporting DANGERS, this helps everyone while ignoring dangers helps no one.

This is not really about talking good or bad about this substance; it's talking about the experience people have had on it, and that just so happens to include the good, as well as the bad. People need to accept that. Telling people what they want to hear (oh, this stuff is only good...srsly) is a great way to fuck up harm reduction. And I guarantee you that this stuff, if none of us posted the dangers we perceive and someone is reading this thread for advice, is going to fuck themselves up from the abuse of this substance. Not everyone, obviously, but eventually someone who will be susceptible to it will. Then we're just ignorant a holes who influenced another person's bad health/death, and idk about you but I certainly don't want to have that kind of impact on anyone.

i had sex for hours upon hours on -mapb , yes i tested mine, 5mapb doesnt not have strong dopamine or ne like mdma. thats the only difference between this and mdma from a chemical release. serotnin release is super strong and thats where the pure empathy comes from

[igbot you and I both passed out. my gf didnt though althugh she didnt get good sleep for days afterwards. I didnt sleep good either. did you get good sleep the days afterwards?

i thought it was the t3 i was taking combned but now since two people passed out (and looks like we done the same batch, tan cystals) its no fluke we both passed out

as for the lyign down feeling, a deep tissue massage and massage with your lover, listening to night on terrance or deep house, or whatever you find , is amazing and sex is oh so amazing and even better than all of this is the openess and communication.

igbot you dont need to roll until you get positive and get a girl. I used to roll with my guy friends and its cool and all, when you have a girl (you truley love, its so much more empathetic. I would rather lay down and communicate than be wake awake and such.

im not saying miing a ne and dopamine relaser doesnt have its place bc I feel it can, if you want to try it . Im just saying first time needs to be done moderate dosed and no higher, and use it alone(meaning no mixing anything) to see how it works.

im glad I used it alone, and glad I flushed the junk. make sure purity is 100% not 99%. that was my mistake this time around-99% doesnt cut it, yes?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.