• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Main 5-MAPB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fumarate versions of chems tend to be very stable. It'll probably last several years without losing potency if you keep it airtight, away from sunlight and moisture.

Fumarate versions of chems tend to be very stable. It'll probably last several years without losing potency if you keep it airtight, away from sunlight and moisture.

I was under the impression 5-mapb was either hcl, or something else

Trip Report, going to try to make this brief

240lbs male=107 mgs weighed out, 165lbs female, 75-80 mgs weighed out- Mg scales can vary maybe by five. thats about right I tried to dose a lil lower for my wiehgt on purpose and glad I did this time- I wouldnt want to be any higher. Tested the stuff with all five regeants and tested good

dropped at about 9 , come up was within 20 mins, this stuff hit me fast, and I relized it hit me. I got the magic back. Its been 13 years since I did mdma, which I abused and lost th magic. After doing some soul searching and lots of research I found out why I did. three months minimum between rolls and whatever you do dont go over the guideline dosing. I can say with 100% certainly the magic returned, and I got empathy, love, slight euphoria, and incredible tactile sensations. Time literally flew by. we gave each other massages and deep tissue massages, , we both workout and have scar tissue built up. it was painful and good feelign at the time, the deep massages

music sounded wonderful, listened to deep house, a cd from 2000 when the first time I rolled. had amazing sex, with lots of lube, so incredible. only got four hours sleep but didnt feel run down, feeling the afterglow . not too much jaw tension- we took magnesium before. and all I can say the magic came back...need to pick my girl up from work

i asked her what she noticed and she said feel really happy lol=)

I was under the impression 5-mapb was either hcl, or something else

Oh, lol, I'm sure that's out there but I'm only familiar with the fumarate. Great to see you post your trial with it. No vaso, I gather? Lucky you! It's treating you well, which is always a plus.

Yaa, this one is strong, no doubt. I'm also impressed that you didn't re-dose, which is commendable for sure. Good stuff. :)

Oh, lol, I'm sure that's out there but I'm only familiar with the fumarate. Great to see you post your trial with it. No vaso, I gather? Lucky you! It's treating you well, which is always a plus.

Yaa, this one is strong, no doubt. I'm also impressed that you didn't re-dose, which is commendable for sure. Good stuff. :)

No Vaso at all. Some very minor jaw tension if any, chewing a little gum took care of that. Girlfriend said her jaw was sore two nights afterwards. I offered her gum , she didnt take it though so I think the gum chewing helped for sure.

It is indeed strong, lots of serotonin release.

did yours treat you well?

It was okay at first. But the vaso was a turn off, so it's good that you didn't get that effect. :)

It was okay at first. But the vaso was a turn off, so it's good that you didn't get that effect. :)

Thank you. When during the roll did you get vasoconstriction? was it during the roll, the day after, two, three or four days after?

I ended up getting a cold on thuresday night, sick friday and today- a cold. Air condition broke, the the temperature dropped that night, and put two fans in my room on high, didnt sleep well since the roll- some nights 4,3,and 2 hours so it took its toll.

Along with the fans the temp dropped, and woke up with a cold-that was thuresday if I remember right.
Girlfriend lives 45 minutes away and she also hasnt be able to get good quality sleep and said she felt sick today (dropped monday, today is saturday)

Her and I connected so deeply , she cried and let some pain out-something personal i respect and wont get into- its tramatic----, and shut me out, then she lower her defences and opened back up to love me again.

Its five days after and I still feelign empathy , saw family in person and discussed deep stuff, called all my family members and discussed some stuff I would never tell them bc i wanted to, when they asked. If i didnt want to I didnt, I just let God guide the way , in a sense and literally
For me today empathy part of it is there and have teared up quite a bit while talking about regular everyday stuff and saw different meanings and insightfulness (I think is the word), in normal conversations to help me out in the future -intuition if you will

Last edited:
Thank you. When during the roll did you get vasoconstriction? was it during the roll, the day after, two, three or four days after?

I ended up getting a cold on thuresday night, sick friday and today- a cold. Air condition broke, the the temperature dropped that night, and put two fans in my room on high, didnt sleep well since the roll- some nights 4,3,and 2 hours so it took its toll.

Along with the fans the temp dropped, and woke up with a cold-that was thuresday if I remember right.
Girlfriend lives 45 minutes away and she also hasnt be able to get good quality sleep and said she felt sick today (dropped monday, today is saturday)

Her and I connected so deeply , she cried and let some pain out-something personal i respect and wont get into- its tramatic----, and shut me out, then she lower her defences and opened back up to love me again.

Its five days after and I still feelign empathy , saw family in person and discussed deep stuff, called all my family members and discussed some stuff I would never tell them bc i wanted to, when they asked. If i didnt want to I didnt, I just let God guide the way , in a sense and literally
For me today empathy part of it is there and have teared up quite a bit while talking about regular everyday stuff and saw different meanings and insightfulness (I think is the word), in normal conversations to help me out in the future -intuition if you will

No problem. It was during the comedown phase, but it went away a few hours later and it didn't return.

Yeah, just like mdma, it is difficult to sleep. For me, I have a problem with insomnia even when I'm sober, so weed has been a blessing for me. Sleeping pills have too many side effects, such as depression, sleep walking, and thoughts of suicide, so definitely I'm skipping that shit. If you want, you can give that a try or simply watch tv or a video/movie until you fall asleep.

It's all good, super personal issues should never be aired out here. They should be shared with really close friends and loved ones. None will understand unless they know and understand you. Or in this case, your gf. It is actually a good sign that she took a step back and decided to bring you back in after, because that means she was thinking of you and made the decision to go back. :)

I've done something similar as you. Back during my initial foray into mdma, I had a lot of problems going on both with my ex friends, my ex gf (neither were exes at the time) and my family, and well my dad found out about my drug use.

Being anonymous here with no one knowing who I am in person, I can safely say that he had a huge talk about it and admitted his own use as well. But the cool thing about it was that he stressed the importance of safety and to not let it affect my productivity, of which the latter was of paramount importance to him. He's fine with weed and doesn't have a problem with it, but my mom is a different story, lol. But he understands what it's about and doesn't buy into the "war on drugs," so when he had that honest talk to me I eventually later on reduced my use. In fact, when I think about quitting, I feel like having that talk inspired me to do so. I'll never forget his quote, that there is so much to life than substances, and if I am to partake in it, for it to be solely for recreation (aka, after I get my shit done) and never let it affect the things I need to do. I still carry that with me today.

Anyway, I'm glad you've gone through something similar because I can totally relate to you. I cried too, and I barely ever cry over anything. Definitely keep up with the empathy because karma and God will surely reward you for it in some way. I guarantee it. =D

No problem. It was during the comedown phase, but it went away a few hours later and it didn't return.

Yeah, just like mdma, it is difficult to sleep. For me, I have a problem with insomnia even when I'm sober, so weed has been a blessing for me. Sleeping pills have too many side effects, such as depression, sleep walking, and thoughts of suicide, so definitely I'm skipping that shit. If you want, you can give that a try or simply watch tv or a video/movie until you fall asleep.

It's all good, super personal issues should never be aired out here. They should be shared with really close friends and loved ones. None will understand unless they know and understand you. Or in this case, your gf. It is actually a good sign that she took a step back and decided to bring you back in after, because that means she was thinking of you and made the decision to go back. :)

I've done something similar as you. Back during my initial foray into mdma, I had a lot of problems going on both with my ex friends, my ex gf (neither were exes at the time) and my family, and well my dad found out about my drug use.

Being anonymous here with no one knowing who I am in person, I can safely say that he had a huge talk about it and admitted his own use as well. But the cool thing about it was that he stressed the importance of safety and to not let it affect my productivity, of which the latter was of paramount importance to him. He's fine with weed and doesn't have a problem with it, but my mom is a different story, lol. But he understands what it's about and doesn't buy into the "war on drugs," so when he had that honest talk to me I eventually later on reduced my use. In fact, when I think about quitting, I feel like having that talk inspired me to do so. I'll never forget his quote, that there is so much to life than substances, and if I am to partake in it, for it to be solely for recreation (aka, after I get my shit done) and never let it affect the things I need to do. I still carry that with me today.

Anyway, I'm glad you've gone through something similar because I can totally relate to you. I cried too, and I barely ever cry over anything. Definitely keep up with the empathy because karma and God will surely reward you for it in some way. I guarantee it. =D

I passed out today, six days after doing it. i tested it and tested out good so i dtn know. my told my mom abut me doing it, which i never thought i would do, but it just came out, still feeling empathy. I love you all

Wow, but are you sure it was because of the 5 mapb? You could pass out simply from exhaustion, or uhh, idk 6 days seems like a long time to attribute that trip to passing out.

I've passed out from lack of sleep and food before, but then again I could just call it falling asleep. It's the nice way to say it.

Yessss, empathy takes a lot of willpower, care and also knowledge/experience. But I've kinda had no problem with that since elementary school, where they teach you to "imagine being in the other person's shoes." I'm actually astounded that they teach such high morals at a young age in such an effective way.

But I'm glad you feel that way. If the whole world had empathy, it would be a MUCH better place for everyone. I've had people try to bring me down, stop me from having empathy, or just literally try to make my life miserable, but I've been through that so much already that it only makes me want to have MORE empathy. I don't think anyone has tried to bring me down as much as those days in high school, and my exes (ex gf and ex friends).

Fuck 'em. =D I still wish them well, but I want them away from my entire life.

Edit: Obviously, minor hindrances get a pass. None of us are perfect. But them specifically, ugh, I couldn't even begin to describe the level of fucked-upness that occurred. Anyway, I didn't say nothing. :)

Last edited:
Wow, but are you sure it was because of the 5 mapb? You could pass out simply from exhaustion, or uhh, idk 6 days seems like a long time to attribute that trip to passing out.

I've passed out from lack of sleep and food before, but then again I could just call it falling asleep. It's the nice way to say it.

Yessss, empathy takes a lot of willpower, care and also knowledge/experience. But I've kinda had no problem with that since elementary school, where they teach you to "imagine being in the other person's shoes." I'm actually astounded that they teach such high morals at a young age in such an effective way.

But I'm glad you feel that way. If the whole world had empathy, it would be a MUCH better place for everyone. I've had people try to bring me down, stop me from having empathy, or just literally try to make my life miserable, but I've been through that so much already that it only makes me want to have MORE empathy. I don't think anyone has tried to bring me down as much as those days in high school, and my exes (ex gf and ex friends).

Fuck 'em. =D I still wish them well, but I want them away from my entire life.

im not 100% positive. I broke everything down, and no i eat every 3 hours -except a coupl days during and after 5-mapb, i still ate well though, just not as much and some junk food. I felt good on tuesday and wednes and wentto the gym. I flushed it this morning.
I did test all five kits and tested out as 5-mapb would. Im thinking there was some a-pvp or speed or anything in it(which ive never done, only have expirience with empathogeons, weed, tried coke and methamp-when I was twenty. so this is the first time doing an empathogeon and whatever possible thing that was mixed with it since thirteen years and three months ago.

ive been bodybuilding for thirteen years and just going off my diet and such could hve shocked my sytsem. There are a million possibilities I dont know the answer

nightsweats, pillow soaked, bed soaked, subconcious and concious mind fading in and out at night. I dont know if I took any more 5-mapb, on a unconcious state, I could have i may have unconciusly took some , it was by my bed, and some of the stuff is so real its difficult to detect whether it was real or just imagnation

i broke it down over the last few days and reasoned 5-mapb had to be out of my system. then the effects and feeling sick (or a way different state of conscious, subconcious kept going on) so I dont know what else it would be, so my gf recomend me i flush it, i talked with her and told her how much effort, research, money, it took to get this, so I did it for her and thanked her . I feel a lot better now that its gone even though i could have sold it , made money, I could do it with the side effects I expirienced I told my mom last night, she asked me and i told her no and felt horrible, so then I told her yes, o i lied the first time and felt so bad I couldnt bare it. after passing out, and asked her not to tell my dad.

thats the problem with mdma being illegal, when it was legal up untill 1985 , didnt have to worry about impure stuff. I know this isnt mdma, and if it were legal and went though testing I would know for sure if it was pure or not, and I could find another cause or maybe it effected me different than other people because my genetics. My girlfriend hasnt felt too well; however she no way had the sides I had- again I was 245 and dosed 107 mgs-so i went light(im about 240-235 now im thinking ill see at doctos today, i feel i lost weight) she is 165 and dosed 75-80 mgs

the first night was sooo oh amazing though, that alone was worth it, next two days were fine, and your right something else could have caused it. On the other, hand, it could have been a scumbag drug dealer mixing it with a-pvp or another a -chemical, I could be wrong again, some scumbags have been mixing a-pvp or related a's with 5-map, just a lil bit can cause some bullshit sides like I had. Not saying it was, just saying could have Bros and Sis I passed out last night and went into a different world and had to fight to come though, and woke up on the floor. Ive never done that before, again im a bodybuilder, big m strong, very health concious

going to doctor in abut 1:30 minutes , wont tell him, just tell him my symptoms

Last edited:
im not 100% positive. I broke everything down, and no i eat every 3 hours -except a coupl days during and after 5-mapb, i still ate well though, just not as much and some junk food. I felt good on tuesday and wednes and wentto the gym. I flushed it this morning.
I did test all five kits and tested out as 5-mapb would. Im thinking there was some a-pvp or speed or anything in it(which ive never done, only have expirience with empathogeons, weed, tried coke and methamp-when I was twenty. so this is the first time doing an empathogeon and whatever possible thing that was mixed with it since thirteen years and three months ago.

ive been bodybuilding for thirteen years and just going off my diet and such could hve shocked my sytsem. There are a million possibilities I dont know the answer

nightsweats, pillow soaked, bed soaked, subconcious and concious mind fading in and out at night. I dont know if I took any more 5-mapb, on a unconcious state, I could have i may have unconciusly took some , it was by my bed, and some of the stuff is so real its difficult to detect whether it was real or just imagnation

i broke it down over the last few days and reasoned 5-mapb had to be out of my system. then the effects and feeling sick (or a way different state of conscious, subconcious kept going on) so I dont know what else it would be, so my gf recomend me i flush it, i talked with her and told her how much effort, research, money, it took to get this, so I did it for her and thanked her . I feel a lot better now that its gone even though i could have sold it , made money, I could do it with the side effects I expirienced I told my mom last night, she asked me and i told her no and felt horrible, so then I told her yes, o i lied the first time and felt so bad I couldnt bare it. after passing out, and asked her not to tell my dad.

thats the problem with mdma being illegal, when it was legal up untill 1985 , didnt have to worry about impure stuff. I know this isnt mdma, and if it were legal and went though testing I would know for sure if it was pure or not, and I could find another cause or maybe it effected me different than other people because my genetics. My girlfriend hasnt felt too well; however she no way had the sides I had- again I was 245 and dosed 107 mgs-so i went light(im about 240-235 now im thinking ill see at doctos today, i feel i lost weight) she is 165 and dosed 75-80 mgs

the first night was sooo oh amazing though, that alone was worth it, next two days were fine, and your right something else could have caused it. On the other, hand, it could have been a scumbag drug dealer mixing it with a-pvp or another a -chemical, I could be wrong again, some scumbags have been mixing a-pvp or related a's with 5-map, just a lil bit can cause some bullshit sides like I had. Not saying it was, just saying could have Bros and Sis I passed out last night and went into a different world and had to fight to come though, and woke up on the floor. Ive never done that before, again im a bodybuilder, big m strong, very health concious

going to doctor in abut 1:30 minutes , wont tell him, just tell him my symptoms

is it possible I had this? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antidepressant_discontinuation_syndrome would 5-mapb work the same way. you see i was taking mucuna puiens (sp) to lower serotonin for a month before and stopped it a week before the roll. I thought I would roll harder which I did, but I think it caused nuerotoxity bc, l dopa(its a natural form muca priens(sp)), can cause toxity, I stopped it a week before. so i dont recmmend doing any form of l dopa, even natural like mucana prienens, at least a month out or even two or three months before a roll. then took 5-htp a few days afterwards

Kinda busy, but good luck and I hope all is well. I'll be back later in the day though. Don't tell your doc about the 5 mapb, I guarantee you he won't even know what it is, and he won't be able to help. Unless of course, you really feel ill, then yeah, do the opposite. Anyway, no more man! I got rid of mine too, I just weighed the pros and cons and said screw it. It's not worth it.

Might try it sometime soon, the last time I did 5/6-apb I did way too much. I was talking about how I was having the best trip of my life and later that night I almost started crying and wanted to rip my skin off. That was 2 years ago

This stuff is fucking dirty, but I might do it anyway soon. From what I have been reading: First two or three trips are cool, and then people get nasty side effects and flush the rest.

Hmm, have you tried looking it up? I've barely gotten the chance to learn specifically about drugs and drug interactions, neurological and pharmacological studies. They take so much chemistry knowledge, and I fucking HATE chemistry because I absolutely suck at it. My lab coats had so many stains and holes because, well, I am an idiot. There are so many specializations in certain fields and these are just a few I've never really encountered in detail. My useful knowledge base doesn't consist of these specifics, sadly.

In fact, I barely remember most of my studies. It's kind of sad really, which is why I'm focusing on other areas at the moment. But I'm happy with my choice and I know what I'm going to do. =)

Buuuut, that's why I'm here. I still remember posts from Xorkoth, MagickalKat, Solipsis, Transform, BlueBull, Black, Dr Green thumb, Atara, etc (I know I'm missing a host of others) that have fully enlightened me on these topics. You may have to ask one of them. Although at the top of my head, I am going to give you a general answer and say you should just take these mdma-like stims without combining it with anything. Also, I don't believe 5 htp is any good and I don't think it's proven to work either. You should be able to roll hard from simple steps like reducing frequency without the need to add more drugs into your body.

Anyway, let me know how the doctor appt goes. Oh, and don't worry about flushing it. I would've done exactly the same if I wasn't able to give it away. Because damn, that vaso...scared me to hell, and I'm usually daring at the core. o_O

I've walked the edge of a thin wall that was two stories high, just because...you know, stupidity. And daring. =D

Hmm, have you tried looking it up? I've barely gotten the chance to learn specifically about drugs and drug interactions, neurological and pharmacological studies. They take so much chemistry knowledge, and I fucking HATE chemistry because I absolutely suck at it. My lab coats had so many stains and holes because, well, I am an idiot. There are so many specializations in certain fields and these are just a few I've never really encountered in detail. My useful knowledge base doesn't consist of these specifics, sadly.

In fact, I barely remember most of my studies. It's kind of sad really, which is why I'm focusing on other areas at the moment. But I'm happy with my choice and I know what I'm going to do. =)

Buuuut, that's why I'm here. I still remember posts from Xorkoth, MagickalKat, Solipsis, Transform, BlueBull, Black, Dr Green thumb, Atara, etc (I know I'm missing a host of others) that have fully enlightened me on these topics. You may have to ask one of them. Although at the top of my head, I am going to give you a general answer and say you should just take these mdma-like stims without combining it with anything. Also, I don't believe 5 htp is any good and I don't think it's proven to work either. You should be able to roll hard from simple steps like reducing frequency without the need to add more drugs into your body.

Anyway, let me know how the doctor appt goes. Oh, and don't worry about flushing it. I would've done exactly the same if I wasn't able to give it away. Because damn, that vaso...scared me to hell, and I'm usually daring at the core. o_O

I've walked the edge of a thin wall that was two stories high, just because...you know, stupidity. And daring. =D

im good at science and could figure out what caused this sides. I have been getting low blood sugar feelings ive never gotten before. something had to cause this and its been since i did the 5-mapb. I can think it many many possibilities that caused the effects. Im waiting for my labs to come back bc im out of answers and maybe the lab results can shred some light

im a intelligent risk taker . about to eat--

to the guy who said it is dirty why would you do it if you know it was dirty? im only willing to do what i know is pure. ..and i didnt for sure know mine was sure. I regeant tested 5-mapb and turned out just like the colors the 5-mab on ecstacy data shown so idk., Thats why we need pharmeciutal companies testing this,, to make sure its the best of the best

Just took 120mg....of some fluffy brown powder SUPPOSED 5-mapb. It's been 50 minutes and I don't feel shit. Kind of freaking pissed. Guess I got ripped off, or got one of those
"yawn" batches

I passed out today, six days after doing it. i tested it and tested out good so i dtn know. my told my mom abut me doing it, which i never thought i would do, but it just came out, still feeling empathy. I love you all

You can pass out, from low pressure too. there are many other thing that can cause that... Iv'e tried this twice, had no problems with it.. I and naturally emphatic.. peace to you...

This stuff sucks. Fucking Nastiest Vasoconstriction I have ever experienced. A fake, fake, fake wiggling eye euphoria. I felt really stoned and almost fell a sleep until I had a case of lockjaw. Of course I don't feel no negative effects right now, I have all this serotonin flying around.

The only cool thing was the instant eye wiggling experience, it felt really lame tho. But hit me like a truck.

You can pass out, from low pressure too. there are many other thing that can cause that... Iv'e tried this twice, had no problems with it.. I and naturally emphatic.. peace to you...

I know. I think i flushed 2-3 grams of powder for nothing lol

i t tested out on 5 marquis tests as good. o well live and learn

yes it was blood pressure, temp was 96.1 which is low. and i took my regular supplements afterwards im thinking maybe passion flower in a sleep aid could have interacted with 5 mapb bc i took this two days after i rolled and maybe a mao b inhibitor was in one of products and caused serotn9in symdrome bc that was the effcts. ive never had brain zaps before and now know what they are

live and learn I ve taken so many supplements bc im a bodybuilder and if i ever would do it again, no taking supplements afterwards just vitamins only and good healthy food

im good now

to the guy that did 120 mgs 5mapb, did you test your stuff? if you didnt shame on you for being a cheap ass. if you cant afford a test kit, then you need to wait untill you can, thats just stupid man. , have many hrs before did you eat? i waited about 115 minutes and dropped bc me and my girl sex and got my blood going , and it kicked in (i did 107 mgs weighed out ) in twenty -thirty minutes at most. real 5-mapb kicks in fast

Status
Not open for further replies.