• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Main 5-MAPB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been considering trying 5-MAPB lately because it's difficult to obtain MDMA for me now. I have the potential sources, but I had to remove myself from any involvement from those sources for personal reasons. My only question: Is 5-MAPB worth buying if I actually find a reputble online vendor with quality products at a reasonabe price? I understand this has probably already been asked numerous times, I just want a current take on it. Thanks.

Also taking a benzo really helps BEFORE the roll. Fair ammount of tension and anxiety from it so when you take a benzo it feels like real mdma

Have you also experienced anxietiesh tension coming up on this substance? I had thought perhaps it was just me. I don't feel that at all coming up on MDMA.

I read up on some other stories ive read before to refresh again- Some users that have done say it was on parr and better than mdma and they prefer 5-mapb over mdma in certain social situations

as far as the comeup, ive seen a couple people say it was a rough comeup, then again ive done mdma about 30 times and have had some rough comeups where I just smoked ganja and it seemed to ease me bit

anyone else seem to have a rough come up harder than mdma when using 5-mapb onlone within the common dose range lets say 80-120?

I have been considering trying 5-MAPB lately because it's difficult to obtain MDMA for me now. I have the potential sources, but I had to remove myself from any involvement from those sources for personal reasons. My only question: Is 5-MAPB worth buying if I actually find a reputble online vendor with quality products at a reasonabe price? I understand this has probably already been asked numerous times, I just want a current take on it. Thanks.

Yeah its worth it. If you really want to have it be an MDMA substitute, I recommend mixing it with 2-FMA and 4-aco-MET. For example, take 120mg of 5-MAPB + 30 mg of 2-FMA + 5 mg of 4-ACO-MET together in one oral dose.
there is a domestic (US) vendor that has all of these products, if you know where to look. there are a lot of experiences online about how effective this combo is.

in my most recent experience with these RCs, i was supposed to do just that, but instead ended up in fugue state snorting about 1.6 grams of 5-mapb/6-mapb and a bunch of 2-fma and ate about 50 mg of 4-aco-met over the course of 36 hours and lost my fucking mind (in the best way possible), peaking in what seemed like a continuous orgasm out of every single pore of my skin. while it was a glorious experience, this should never be attempted by any human with half a brain (I'm an android) as it will most likely result in lasting psychological problems like hardcore depression and will wreck your heart. (see my above post)

but, even on its own, 5-mapb is awesome (ESPECIALLY INSUFFLATED), but, be very very careful with insufflation as there is a very high urge to re-dose (and re-dose, and re-dose, and re-dose, and re-dose, ad infinitum until the vasoconstriction turns your dick blue), which, as i said, can be very dangerous for the heart and mind.

i for one won't be touching the APB class ever again, but thats just because I go ape shit and snort the entire factory if its within walking distance... if you're the more "responsible" kind, you should not have any problems.

be safe hombre

Last edited:
Hi, I read that 5 MAPB from euphory great, great empathy but great problem with short memory, how can solve this problem?
there are Substances That can diminiure or solve this problem?

sorry for my english

there is a way to solve this problem?
or there is another substance with empathy and makes you feel uninhibited, similar 5 Mapb but no short memory?
euphory is not important

I tried borax formula, first time i've used any of these rcs:

35 mg 2-FMA 50 mg 5-mapb 5 mg 4-HO-Met

Was really nice felt just like mdma. In retrospect I think I should have dosed a little higher, I estimated so I might have went even below that dose

My question is how long till I can run it again? Is it like mdma where you're suppose to wait a month+? Any serotonin filling drugs I can pick up to help the waiting period?

there is a way to solve this problem?
or there is another substance with empathy and makes you feel uninhibited, similar 5 Mapb but no short memory?
euphory is not important

As for me any stimulant (or empathogen; especially empathogen) give me short memory. I guess you can't do much against this because it is part of their effects.

I've heard that nootropics (ie. Noopept, sunifiram, maybe piracetam) attentuare the memory loss. I don't tend to suffer memory loss with these so I can't confirm. However note that some people report a changed experience with the combination.

thanks.
but memory is not loss, is confused, similar to a dream, distant memories.
nootropics can improve this?
and nootropics attenuate 5 MAPB the effects, empathy, uninhibited?

Last edited:
I tried borax formula, first time i've used any of these rcs:

35 mg 2-FMA 50 mg 5-mapb 5 mg 4-HO-Met

Was really nice felt just like mdma. In retrospect I think I should have dosed a little higher, I estimated so I might have went even below that dose

My question is how long till I can run it again? Is it like mdma where you're suppose to wait a month+? Any serotonin filling drugs I can pick up to help the waiting period?

In my feelings its important to do 5-mapb, a common dose , first, to see what this does alone.

basically from my understandings 5-mapb has a good amount of serotonin release, and not as much dopamine and ne release as mdma, so its a more relaxing, lovely, chilled time, with all the serotonin benefits and would be great for cuddling with your girl, or assisted psychotherapy-using it to face and heal any tramas or anything holding you back-- which they use to do with mdma , before people starting abusing the stuff

for those wanting a more dopamine/Ne rushy expirience then the borat combo or taking it for a non nontoxic stimulate for a more rushy feel. Some people prefer being more relaxed and ive seen trip reports of people loving 5-mapb on its own and enjoying the non pushiness of it

As for how long in between , I have previous abuse experience with mdma, many years ago, anjd I lost the magic, and became depressed from using it wayyyy too much. . Furthermore, I am a big advocate of 2-3 months minimum, and the longer the better

I read up on some other stories ive read before to refresh again- Some users that have done say it was on parr and better than mdma and they prefer 5-mapb over mdma in certain social situations

as far as the comeup, ive seen a couple people say it was a rough comeup, then again ive done mdma about 30 times and have had some rough comeups where I just smoked ganja and it seemed to ease me bit

anyone else seem to have a rough come up harder than mdma when using 5-mapb onlone within the common dose range lets say 80-120?

my friend had a terrible time for the first 10 - 15 minutes with just 30 mg snorted (redoses were fine). some of this was probably the whole trying a new drug anxiety though. Does oral route hit hard enough to cause a rough comeup?

combo, 5-MAPB and Phenibut is dangerous?
for example, 50 mg (5mapb) - 4 g (Phenibut) what would be the result?

my friend had a terrible time for the first 10 - 15 minutes with just 30 mg snorted (redoses were fine). some of this was probably the whole trying a new drug anxiety though. Does oral route hit hard enough to cause a rough comeup?

never done it, just researched a lot about it.

combo, 5-MAPB and Phenibut is dangerous?
for example, 50 mg (5mapb) - 4 g (Phenibut) what would be the result?

four grams phenibut should never be used . Ive used phenibut once in a blue moon for almost ten years now, and the highest Ive ever gone is 1 gram. never used more than 1-2 times in a week, and ive taken many months , maybe even up to a year between a single dose, use only as needed.

there was a trip report on 5-mapb, if you do a little searching, that the user used phenibut and 5-mapb and said it was very relaxed, gentle, and after the roll he got fantastic sleep, which phenibut does

It hasn't even been that long, but I feel like I took 5 MAPB years ago. It's probably only been 4 months. =)

From what I remember, 5 MAPB took wayyyy longer than mdma to come up. I think around 2 hours or more. It comes on subtly too, but once it starts it hits you pretty hard. Craaaaazy nystagmus, that was the most surprising part of this substance.

Craaaazy vasoconstriction though, which is when I started disliking it. It felt way too dangerous.

But yeah, the come up from an oral dose wasn't rough for me at all. Ymmv though, especially for first timers. Expect those folks to be sensitive as hell because it's so new to their body and brain. Nasal admin shouldn't be recommended for first timers or for first tries of a substance, unless it isn't active orally. Rough come up indeed. Try eating it next time because that route works just fine. :)

From what I remember, 5 MAPB took wayyyy longer than mdma to come up. I think around 2 hours or more. It comes on subtly too, but once it starts it hits you pretty hard. Craaaaazy nystagmus, that was the most surprising part of this substance.

Craaaazy vasoconstriction though, which is when I started disliking it. It felt way too dangerous.

)

what was dosing?

what was dosing?

The one time I had discernible and hardcore (in my mind) vasoconstriction, I think it was 200mg, then I re-dosed twice more with 100mg caps I had already prepared. Before and after that at 150-200mg dosed just once, I didn't feel any.

As for the effects profile, they were from all dose ranges.

I'm trying not to sully 5 MAPB, but I mean that shit was for real. I never felt vasoconstriction like that before, and the previous posters like wayyy in the beginning of this thread were spot on. I now trust BL enough to assume danger, even if there might not be for me and/or others.

Add on to that the supposedly high potential of cardiotoxicity...Umm, no thanks. :) I have a family history of hypertension and I'm a somewhat heavy cig smoker, so I'd like to take care of my heart at least minimally.

Minimal it is. =D

My friend, the one who likes to test stuff, likes this shit though. So I can understand if people like 5 MAPB while taking it responsibly. He doesn't seem to get any negative effects from this substance.

The one time I had discernible and hardcore (in my mind) vasoconstriction, I think it was 200mg, then I re-dosed twice more with 100mg caps I had already prepared. Before and after that at 150-200mg dosed just once, I didn't feel any.

As for the effects profile, they were from all dose ranges.

I'm trying not to sully 5 MAPB, but I mean that shit was for real. I never felt vasoconstriction like that before, and the previous posters like wayyy in the beginning of this thread were spot on. I now trust BL enough to assume danger, even if there might not be for me and/or others.

Add on to that the supposedly high potential of cardiotoxicity...Umm, no thanks. :) I have a family history of hypertension and I'm a somewhat heavy cig smoker, so I'd like to take care of my heart at least minimally.

Minimal it is. =D

My friend, the one who likes to test stuff, likes this shit though. So I can understand if people like 5 MAPB while taking it responsibly. He doesn't seem to get any negative effects from this substance.

always ask yourself whats the risk vs reward and are the extra sides worth upping the dose

Vaso-constriction is know in higher dosing, thats why I asked that, and the answer was confirmed, thank you. point being stay within normal dosing- 100 mgs esp first time. this supposed to be mg per mg stronger than mdma

considering 150 is a heavy dose on most 5=mapb guidelines. of course, take good time in between

always ask yourself whats the risk vs reward and are the extra sides worth upping the dose

Vaso-constriction is know in higher dosing, thats why I asked that, and the answer was confirmed, thank you. point being stay within normal dosing- 100 mgs esp first time. this supposed to be mg per mg stronger than mdma

considering 150 is a heavy dose on most 5=mapb guidelines. of course, take good time in between

Yeah it is, but to me it felt like a medium range dose. After the first time, the roll got progressively weaker. After my mdma abuse, I barely feel any of these empathogens anymore.

It's the major reason I quit though. It would probably be a lot to first timers, hence my answer to the poster. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.