• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Main 5-MAPB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I tested the beige one with all 3 reagents. The white one, I didn't, because it came from a very trusted vendor (probably should have)…but like I said, it had the exact same effects as the beige.

good . to those asking the questions about purity, research your vendor and reviews, take he time, and buy test kits and test them

if is out of your budget wait you have the money. testing this in my feelings is a must, dont be cheap, if you want good pure stuff, do what it takes and peace of mind s worth it, yes?

Last edited:
Sorry, just now read this...

Wife and I did 100mg each last night for valentines. I saw that curve you speak of. 50 had me nowhere, but 100 was splendid! Come up was 30 minutes, had mind blowing sex(this actually increased my sex drive unlike MDMA, which tends to be distracting). I got no jaw clenching and could have gone to sleep on it.

After 4 hours as I felt the effects wear off, had a mix drink and some fast food. Woke up feeling wonderful. Decided to take a 5 mile walk through town.

I could see the benefit of adding low dose stimulant and psychedelics, but I wasn't left wanting last night.

50 to 100 mg, big difference. Looks like a great experience at his dose and just about no bad sides.

generally,appears this dose, 100 mgs, .. could be considered a sweet spot, with nice benefits and no bad sides, would you agree?

Okay since I'm getting alot more feedback than I thought I would I will wrap up, gladly because alot was left out of that last post.

This stuff is very weird, when I say side effects I mean my vision was constantly straying from one thing to another (eye wobbling) and that my jaw felt extremely tense. My body had a very relaxed feeling throughout it and very warm, but my feet were freezing and yes I had purple vens all throughout my leg, I definitely felt like my body was under quite alot of strain.

I was with my girlfriend the entire experience and we were able to engage in sexual activity. *EXPLICIT CONTENT THIS PARAGRAPH* I could maintain an erection with no problems, however the weird part was I was spontaneously loose feeling in it and I would go "wait am I still hard?" and I would be. The most difficult part about sex on this stuff is actually CONVINCING yourself to do it, and you really do have an extremely short attention span. How this plays out is while engaging in intense intercourse or such it is very pleasing and nice, but the SECOND you stop or pause you just get lost. Very difficult to imagine.

Another thing that was very odd about this substance: the redose was much better than the initial dose. Something was just not right with the first dose, I felt absent minded, and blank. Not what you would expect from a serotonergic substance. It is worth noting I took 20 (yes 20 not 15) mg of dextroamphetamine and its possible that had something to do with it (took this with the first dose). It is DEFINITELY a locked in and stoned feeling. Just laying down and listening to music was very enjoyable.

All in all, it didnt feel healthy, and I really wasnt too impressed with the mental effects. There is some tactile enhancement. Me and my girlfriend redosed 3 times and then had a VERY pleasant sleep without the aid of sedatives (it almost made me tired).

EDIT: about me for accuracy's sake: I have used .3 of MDMA once a month about 4 times in the past year (aka never more than once a month) and the last time I used mdma was last month. I am only on dextramphetamine as a medication for adhd and I abuse it regularly.

first thank s for sharing

to be fair you did do 200 mgs and 15mg dextroamphetamine, which seems like a high dose on this stuff. appears you o the redose bug on this stuff as well

looks like bad sides were not worth the extra dose on this and do you think it would have been more pleasan with say a 60 mg dose and a 40 mgs redose?

btw im not advocating redosing untill someone has already done a solo dose. I think is important to learn what one dose of this stuff does o your body hen maybe try a redose in three plus months, and yes I feel three months is the minimum time between in between

MY YEAR OF DAILY 5-APB/MAPB

Me: male, age 54, weight 170 lbs. - 77 KG
Drug history: numerous trips, mostly during 1980s on typical doses of LSD, Mushrooms, peyote, mescaline, and MDA; later experience includes several rolls on MDMA, plus extensive experimentation with RCs; hate all cathinones because they feel like they're trying to kill me; since 1980s have been a lightweight and never took typical doses of anything, always dosing way below the common Bluelighter. Y'all be cray.

About a year ago I procured 5 grams of 5-APB and took small doses (20-30 mg) almost daily, never exceeding a total of 60 mg/day. After the first month or two, I began combining it with 4-FA, at similar doses.

In May I left my home in Austin, TX, to spend the summer working on organic farms in the US Northwest in exchange for room and board. I was running out of 5-APB and decided to switch to 5-MAPB for the next 5 gram batch, still combining with 4-FA.

During my 4 months traveling and living in the NW, I took my combo daily, and continued to keep doses of each substance below 60 mg/day. I took a total of about 4 days off, non-consecutively. The effect I experienced with both 5-APB and 5-MAPB was a sense of everything being OK exactly as it is. It was easy for me to enjoy being with a wide variety of people, and to accept every situation I was in.

I was able to work very diligently on the farms, and the farm owners loved hanging out with me and the quality of the work I did. I visited many friends and a few family members as well. In all this time, nobody EVER suspected that I was on anything, because there were no outward signs. I think it's because I never took more than 30 mg of each chemical in a 4 hour period. If I was on a farm, I would dose before breakfast and that would give me steady, mellow energy for the 4 to 7 hours of work required. I usually didn't redose when at farms, except if I was sharing it with other travelers/workers. When I was on the road and had a long distance to cover, I'd dose before breakfast and then once again in the early afternoon. It never affected my driving except to make me a bit more alert and attentive. It made the beauty of the world seem much more apparent and brilliant, which was the real payoff.

After summer I went back to 5-APB after my the 5-MAPB was all gone. I did combine them a few times but there was nothing notable about it because my doses were so low, and because of combining with 4-FA. But I did notice a subtle difference between 5- and 5-M. The 5-M, for me, was softer and slightly more euphoric. It may have been a bit less trippy, but not by much. Neither is truly psychedelic, but there's a trippiness to it, which especially alters and enhances perception of sound and color. It also changes the way I think about things and respond to people and situations.

At these low doses, there was an enhancement of sexual pleasure combined with some interference with the male mechanics and achieving orgasm.

The major drawbacks to "my year of living dangerously stupid" were manifest on both physical and mental levels. I could feel it affecting my heart, and now I have more difficulty maintaining exercise because my pulse goes up sharply and I get short of breath, but I'm able to sustain moderate exercise all day such as working on a farm or hiking. Mentally, there was increasing confusion during the second half of the year, and it was especially bad on mornings when I didn't take 5- or 5-M. I had become dependent on it, though I would not say it was addiction because I finally ran out of it a couple weeks ago and never experienced any withdrawal.

After it ran out, I was confused occasionally in the morning for a few days, but other than that there was absolutely nothing like a withdrawal symptom. However, I do feel that my motivation and executive function are suppressed. I kind of don't care, because the head space of everything being OK has stayed with me.

Last edited:
You are lucky. Even at low doses, that should be considered abuse. An empathogen every single day? Damn. But at least your occupation seems to require a bit of physical labor, which is good for your health as long as you don't overdo it. Yes, there should be no physical withdrawal symptoms, but good for you that you came out of it feeling fine.

Btw, oceanlab is legit. I liked A&B for a long time. :)

I still dont get hardly anything with 100mg orally but 100 insufflated rocks my world. I dont understand why orally it prolly will take up to 200mg but i havent tested that out yet. 70-100mg insufflated results in a 1.5-3hr empathetic high that is incredible. practally void of side effects. It sucks being alone on this stuff though. I must be with another person to make the experience complete or else it seems like a waste of 5-MAPB. Very open and a sort of truth serum efffects. Very empathetic

I finally decided to go ahead and try this stuff out after doing a lot of research and thinking about it for some time. I had planned on just taking it orally though like I take MXE. Not really into snorting drugs anymore, and I have always been under the impression that eating any drug is always going to be more potent and last much longer as opposed to insufflating.

Is it different with this chemical? Does anyone else have any feedback on the best ROA for 5-mapb? Should be receiving mine some time later next week. I will go the oral route first and plan on trying out low threshold doses first to ease into it. I have done a lot MDMA and MDA, but it has been almost four years since the last time I "rolled". Should be interesting. I am hoping to gain some good positive insight. I miss empathogens and feel I now have a lot more respect for chemicals like this. I intend to use in moderation for therapeutic purposes.

Can it be considered safe to mix it with some 4-fa ? Has anyone tried this combo ?

Oral administration works fine. Personally, I've never done substances any other way (besides smoking, drinking, sublingual, etc. But that's oral too, so yeah). You should try to cap it or parachute it though. Like most other substances, it tastes like crap. :)

I haven't tried that combo, or 4-fa, but based on the somewhat common usage and recommendation of those two substances (along with a tryptamine to try to recreate the mdma experience) together, it should be fine.

I too am interested in putting it up my nose or up my ass as oral didn't do it for me like I was wanting... Any more info on ROA is appreciated

for me 110mg orally is the highest ive gone so far and just didnt really do much. over the course of 2-3 hours i kind of came up slowly then maybe 30min or so felt a very mild if anything at all peak of some sort so i still am eager to experiment orally with this one. But insufflated gives me a full on experience lasting around 2 hours usually and is consistent all the time. I figure it would last longer than 2 hours but i dunno. All i know is 110 orally didnt do much then i decide to snort 30mg and 20min later another 30mg and full effects are felt lasting around 2 hours or so. Very clean and not that dirtier feeling i get with mdma but more sedating and just as empathetic. Ive tested 3 different batches with these same results. Im tired of snorting it though.

MY YEAR OF DAILY 5-APB/MAPB

Me: male, age 54, weight 170 lbs. - 77 KG
Drug history: numerous trips, mostly during 1980s on typical doses of LSD, Mushrooms, peyote, mescaline, and MDA; later experience includes several rolls on MDMA, plus extensive experimentation with RCs; hate all cathinones because they feel like they're trying to kill me; since 1980s have been a lightweight and never took typical doses of anything, always dosing way below the common Bluelighter. Y'all be cray.

About a year ago I procured 5 grams of 5-APB and took small doses (20-30 mg) almost daily, never exceeding a total of 60 mg/day. After the first month or two, I began combining it with 4-FA, at similar doses.

In May I left my home in Austin, TX, to spend the summer working on organic farms in the US Northwest in exchange for room and board. I was running out of 5-APB and decided to switch to 5-MAPB for the next 5 gram batch, still combining with 4-FA.

During my 4 months traveling and living in the NW, I took my combo daily, and continued to keep doses of each substance below 60 mg/day. I took a total of about 4 days off, non-consecutively. The effect I experienced with both 5-APB and 5-MAPB was a sense of everything being OK exactly as it is. It was easy for me to enjoy being with a wide variety of people, and to accept every situation I was in.

I was able to work very diligently on the farms, and the farm owners loved hanging out with me and the quality of the work I did. I visited many friends and a few family members as well. In all this time, nobody EVER suspected that I was on anything, because there were no outward signs. I think it's because I never took more than 30 mg of each chemical in a 4 hour period. If I was on a farm, I would dose before breakfast and that would give me steady, mellow energy for the 4 to 7 hours of work required. I usually didn't redose when at farms, except if I was sharing it with other travelers/workers. When I was on the road and had a long distance to cover, I'd dose before breakfast and then once again in the early afternoon. It never affected my driving except to make me a bit more alert and attentive. It made the beauty of the world seem much more apparent and brilliant, which was the real payoff.

After summer I went back to 5-APB after my the 5-MAPB was all gone. I did combine them a few times but there was nothing notable about it because my doses were so low, and because of combining with 4-FA. But I did notice a subtle difference between 5- and 5-M. The 5-M, for me, was softer and slightly more euphoric. It may have been a bit less trippy, but not by much. Neither is truly psychedelic, but there's a trippiness to it, which especially alters and enhances perception of sound and color. It also changes the way I think about things and respond to people and situations.

At these low doses, there was an enhancement of sexual pleasure combined with some interference with the male mechanics and achieving orgasm.

The major drawbacks to "my year of living dangerously stupid" were manifest on both physical and mental levels. I could feel it affecting my heart, and now I have more difficulty maintaining exercise because my pulse goes up sharply and I get short of breath, but I'm able to sustain moderate exercise all day such as working on a farm or hiking. Mentally, there was increasing confusion during the second half of the year, and it was especially bad on mornings when I didn't take 5- or 5-M. I had become dependent on it, though I would not say it was addiction because I finally ran out of it a couple weeks ago and never experienced any withdrawal.

After it ran out, I was confused occasionally in the morning for a few days, but other than that there was absolutely nothing like a withdrawal symptom. However, I do feel that my motivation and executive function are suppressed. I kind of don't care, because the head space of everything being OK has stayed with me.
Your mention of exercise affecting heart rate is slightly concerning: it's probably worth your time to see a cardiologist at some point. If it's not affecting your life than theres no particular urgency, but be aware that as a potent 5ht2b agonist 5-mapb contributes to mitral valve disfunction.

who thinks all four testing kits are mandatory? Mandelin Reagent (blue kit), Mecke Reagent (red kit), Marquis Reagent (white kit)-original, and Simon’s Reagent (yellow and green kit) mandatory for 5-mapb ?

wondering what 5-mapb shows up on Simon’s Reagent since this distinguishes the difference between mdma and mda and has many distinctions?

Oh don't know much about 4-FA but really suspect 5-MAPB might be worthwhile with a small dash of a straight stim on board; people obviously like this slush but a bit of NE, dopamine could make it more outward looking social and euphoric and basically somewhat closer to MDMA. I know MD can be quite sedate but this stuff is pure mong, suspect MPA would do fine like people report with MDAI.
Any other stim been tried with it - you can add a tryptamine but I suspect you could get fully empathic results with 5-MAPB and a stim - probably work the same for 5-APB too
Actually methylone+5MAPB sounds perfect they seem to sit either side of MDMA & might meet in the middle

Last edited:
I have two experiences with this RC. both were in the form of extreme wtf-were-you-thinking type binges. my last experience was a month ago. both times I've received the RCs from an extremely reliable domestic vendor, and both times were of high purity.

first time did a gram of 5-mapb over the course of 2 days (maniacally insufflated). side effects noticed: weird lucid dreams for about a week after, and one instance two days later where I got choked up thinking about my dead grandmother who raised me, which is very atypical of me. and thats about it. no brain zaps. no depression, no fatigue, no bp problems. having said that I've never in my life experienced depression (in the clinical sense).
I generally have an extremely strong sense of self and presence of mind. I also lift weights 5 times a week/ am in good physical shape.

second time, two weeks later, i did 1 gram of 5-mapb + .6 grams of 6-mapb + 150 mg of 2fma and 50 mg of 4-Aco-MET, all within the course of 36 hours. needless to say it was f#####g amazing.
side effects noticed: bizarre lucid dreams for a week. slight and temporary decrease in appetite. increase in aggression with friends and colleagues (though I have a short fuse to begin with). the latter two effects went away after about a week. i've noticed nothing else whatsoever.

having said all this, I won't be doing any serotonergic or psychedelic drugs for at least a year. and I won't be doing the APB-class drugs ever again. this is not due to some kind of bad reaction, because, as i said, I have experienced 0 adverse side effects from these two rather insane binges.
My decision is based primarily on the posts of "CAPTAIN KRATOM". Thanks by the way, you're an excellent contribution to this place; yours are the kinds of posts that are severely lacking within the russian-roulette-esque community of research chemical users. Due to your extremely informative posts I was prompted to do my research on 5-ht2b agonism, and i would much rather not f### around with my heart. Thankfully, I caught your posts early on. Who knows the kind of damage I could have done had I continued doing this twice a month for a year... (As an aside, from what I have read, it seems that if you abstain from future 5-ht2b agonist drugs, your valve condition should be reversible without medical intervention, so you should be good captain)

DISCLAIMER TO THE PUBLIC: please do not EVER attempt the kinds of doses that I did. Not even once. As you might know, people have had extremely adverse, lingering and persistent psychological effects from a 1/10ths of the dose I've done. 5-mapb (or any APB) is not something you want to f### with. I am sure that I would not have continued to be lucky in future, similar events, had I not hit the brakes fast.

depression is pretty common among the kind of demographic that frequents these boards. People with pre-existing neurochemical imbalances or pre-dispositions to depressive psychological states should avoid the APB-class like the plague.

Figure in the cardiotoxic effects of long-term use and you pretty much have something that should not be touched with a ten foot pole..but, since we all like to live on the edge, if you are gonna do it, be responsible about it...apropos of my hypocrisy: do as I say, not as I do ;)

last edit: I would venture that contributing factors to my lack of neurotoxicity related side effects were diligent hydration and staying in a cool environment. which would not surprise me in the least since many MDMA studies have linked neurotoxicity with dehydration/hyperthermia. having said that, people on comparatively low doses of 5-mapb have experienced horrible side effects despite mitigative efforts so take my experience with a grain of salt.

be safe people.

Last edited:
I finally got a chance to try this stuff for the first time. I had two capsules each containing 50 mg of 5-mapb. I started by eating one, with the intention of saving the other one for another night. It took almost forty minutes to kick in which seemed long to me and had begun whether or not anything was going to happen.

There was some anxiety for me coming up so I took a .5 mg xanax. My thoughts were I was feeling slight Benzo withdrawal because this the time of the night I usually take them. I begun to roll face but in a gentle way. Lots of yawning and then the eye wiggles came on. I didn't even want to keep them open. I ended up putting the second capsule up my nose, producing a rush that I don't think my body was ready for. Going from 50 to 100 was a huge jump, body temperature rose immediately and it felt a bit confusing. However once the discomfort passed I felt amazing and ended up listening to music for about six hours straight just laying on my couch with my eyes mostly closed. The effects were quite trippy. Lots of random thoughts, strange images, and auditory hallucinations. Also I kept getting going back and forth from euphoric to dysphoric. I had to smoke a lot of weed to keep the experience enjoyable. I didn't feel a whole lot of empathy or desire to talk or be around people. l think I probably overdid it for my first time, 50 to 75 mg may have been a better call. Interesting chemical. I plan on doing research again with it in the future. My jaw is sore as it stayed tightly clenched the entire time.

I finally got a chance to try this stuff for the first time. I had two capsules each containing 50 mg of 5-mapb. I started by eating one, with the intention of saving the other one for another night. It took almost forty minutes to kick in which seemed long to me and had begun whether or not anything was going to happen.

There was some anxiety for me coming up so I took a .5 mg xanax. My thoughts were I was feeling slight Benzo withdrawal because this the time of the night I usually take them. I begun to roll face but in a gentle way. Lots of yawning and then the eye wiggles came on. I didn't even want to keep them open. I ended up putting the second capsule up my nose, producing a rush that I don't think my body was ready for. Going from 50 to 100 was a huge jump, body temperature rose immediately and it felt a bit confusing. However once the discomfort passed I felt amazing and ended up listening to music for about six hours straight just laying on my couch with my eyes mostly closed. The effects were quite trippy. Lots of random thoughts, strange images, and auditory hallucinations. Also I kept getting going back and forth from euphoric to dysphoric. I had to smoke a lot of weed to keep the experience enjoyable. I didn't feel a whole lot of empathy or desire to talk or be around people. l think I probably overdid it for my first time, 50 to 75 mg may have been a better call. Interesting chemical. I plan on doing research again with it in the future. My jaw is sore as it stayed tightly clenched the entire time.

Thanks for the report did you test your stuff?

probably a good idea to take some magnesium before, buy your favorite gum, maybe a vicks inhaler or vicks rub lol

Hey guys,

I recently posted a trip report about this stuff taken with dextroamphetamine.

About an hour ago i dosed 100mg and it is WAYYYYYY better than last time. I feel great! DO NOT TAKE WITH DEXTROAMPHETAMINE!

Thanks for the report did you test your stuff?

probably a good idea to take some magnesium before, buy your favorite gum, maybe a vicks inhaler or vicks rub lol

I did not test my stuff, however I got the 5-mapb from the same vendor I get my MXE from and it is by far the best and cleanest stuff on the market in my experience. I was under the impression that this stuff would only last for about five to six hours but even almost 24 hours later I have some residual jaw clenching going on though it is getting better. Keep in mind I had zero problems falling asleep. When I initially was coming up I felt so relaxed I could have passed out. Insufflation was a whole other level I intend to take it easier next time. I couldn't imagine using this chemical more then once or twice a month. For me empathogens tend to become a bit moreish for me, making the aftermath a bit harder to deal with the next day. However I have had much worse day afters rolling on MDMA. The two seem somewhat comparable but not really. I could see it being a hell of a combo though!

Also taking a benzo really helps BEFORE the roll. Fair ammount of tension and anxiety from it so when you take a benzo it feels like real mdma

Hi, I read that 5 MAPB from euphory great, great empathy but great problem with short memory, how can solve this problem?
there are Substances That can diminiure or solve this problem?

sorry for my english

Status
Not open for further replies.