• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Main 5-MAPB Thread (v2)

I miss 5-mapb dearly

Had a feeling this day would come myself... So 2 grams was buried away. And when the substance is strong enough to give a mild yet satisfying roll at 20-30mg then 2g lasts awhile.

My last experience was last Sept. I took ~20mg along with half a hit of some rather potent LSD. It being a lower dosage it took a little longer to fully come on and for the first hour and a half was wondering if it would scratch that itch as they say but once it came on it didn't take long before I was dancing like a god at the little 200 person festival I was attending. It seems lower doses take the full 2hours before effects are felt whereas a strong dose of 70-90mg comes on more like MDMA in about an hour (MDMA usually 45-50mins.)

This roll was much stronger than I expected too, I kind of weirded out my festie neighbors cuz I just broke out in a speech about how grateful I was to still be able to roll so properly all these years later, and how amazingly beautiful the forest we were in was lol. But I calmed it down quick..

I dosed around 7pm and the roll didn't start to fizzle until around 2-3am. Although I did take a 50mg booster of pure MDMA about 2-3 hours into the experience. The next day I was afterglowing so hard I felt like a million bucks. Drove home, fell asleep and slept from 3pm til 7am the next morning, got up for work and worked the whole next week like nothing ever happened.

This drug is amazing but I notice its kind of like MDA, more reliant on setting than MDMA.

Also it's great mixed in with MDMA and MDA. I use it at small doses to help flavor an MDMA experience, just like I use MDA. I don't think I'd ever take MDA or 5-MAPB alone at normal dosages again as I prefer them when mixed with MDMA. For both myself and when I prepare doses for others, a good dosage to roll hard is 100mg of MDMA followed by 30mg 5-MAPB (PURE!) 30-60mins later. Maybe another 20mg of 5-MAPB or 40mg of MDMA as a booster about an hour after that.

And if a roll drops off suddenly and harshly like MDMA can do sometimes (rare but happens, usually when I don't booster), 5-MAPB can bring one back up to at least a comfortable semi-rolling level when taken in lower doses without leaving one feeling too fucked afterwards.

Just never dose 5-MAPB too much or too frequently, while this drug is awesome in some ways it can bite HARD and leave one messed up for a long time afterwards. It is not a drug for the irresponsible, or novice MDMA user.

-GC

Tried 100mg once and had a good time with it. But just because i know my body so well, i felt that this substance is way too strong for human consumption. 3 days had to pass until i got fully sober. This made mdma look like candy. Will never take it again and i read about a lot of people getting long term side effects. Being healthy is just too important for me.

Tried it once year or two back and wasn't impressed at all but have finally got to try it with a stim and as expected this is what this stuff is missing - might try adding what tryptamine I can find for the extra sparke-magick

Would 4AcO-DMT do, I don't have 4ho-met. I would much rather that and don't like 4aco-DMT but assume just a few mg on top of everything else will work ok?

after trying other stuff like 6-apb, comparing the two 5-mapb is super strong. Im guessing two times or more stronger than mdma. Almost too much serotonin release from my five experiences

id never go above 75 mgs ever again, even this felt like it may have been pushing it. Not totally sure. my expirience

I have gotten a sample of 500 mg 6-MAPB. I have high hopes in it, since I like 5-MAPB a lot. Are there already other bluelighters with experience on this compound? I think the dosage is a bit higher, is that true? My usual dosage of 5-MAPB was 120 mg.

It?s always been fairly rare, even at the peak of APB use it was rare. From my research, I felt there were too few of reports with such varying responses that not much could be gathered from them.

All I?ll say is be cautious and if I was you I?d lab test it to be certain because I?d be willing to bet it?s another APB sold in its place.

-GC

One of my vendors included a surprise sample of 5-MAPB HCl with a recent order, said it was something that had been considered for sale but ultimately they didn't go ahead with it (I seem to recall benzofurans are not entirely legal in Canada but I didn't bother to look that up).

Holy shit what a wonderful chemical. It's been a long time since I actually had a roll, having lost the magic of MDMA a few years ago due to reckless abuse. The 5-MAPB put me in such a comfortable state of being. I was totally blissed out, vibing to music and feeling so very content. It instilled a deep sense of peace and the afterglow probably helped me navigate through the next couple of days, which were emotionally challenging for non-drug related reasons.

If I only ever get that one opportunity to sample it, I'm damn glad I had it.

When i tried 5-MAPB a while ago my (and my friend's) eyes kept constricting and dilating for at least ~18 hours since ingestion (with sleep). And that was only at 40mgs. With 50mgs it probably lasted longer. What's up with that?

2 FMA and 5 mapb worked out fine and of course it depends on how much stimulation you want if you want less of course you take like 15 mg if you want more you can take 25 mg or 30

I've seen reports on ephedrine and five mapb just like 12.5 mg ephedrine as does increase Nora adrenaline levels and dopamine levels so that definitely will work I don't see no interactions

And how about dmaa or 1 3 dmaa also called geranium like maybe 25 mg with 5 mapb anybody or not I would think that would work and have no interactions

Last edited:
Is it safe to make a solution of 5MAPB with just filtered well water? Ill
Refrigerate it but would expect it to last a couple years in the fridge like that.

i prefer medicines that I might redose while high to be in volumetric solution. I’ve read elsewhere that the benzofurans are pretty stable, and I misplaced my PG. probably just going to wait until
I find my PG to mix up my elixir bottle for freezer storage

I use methylone, ecstasy or x-APB, more depending on the time that I look for in the experience, than in something else, for me they are very similar, perhaps a little more or less stimulating that is fixed by adjusting it with a stimulant.

This is my data from my experiences:

M1: It barely reaches two hours, that is, it is the most stimulating of all and makes many prefer it for it, as it has reached my ears.

MDMA: Ecstasy, well to say that it has not already been said, about four hours and an average stimulation between the methilone and the X-APBs.

X-APB: The longest around 8 hours perhaps the most sedating but nothing that cannot be fixed with a hairline of stimulants.

I use methylone, ecstasy or x-APB, more depending on the time that I look for in the experience, than in something else, for me they are very similar, perhaps a little more or less stimulating that is fixed by adjusting it with a stimulant.

This is my data from my experiences:

M1: It barely reaches two hours, that is, it is the most stimulating of all and makes many prefer it for it, as it has reached my ears.

MDMA: Ecstasy, well to say that it has not already been said, about four hours and an average stimulation between the methilone and the X-APBs.

X-APB: The longest around 8 hours perhaps the most sedating but nothing that cannot be fixed with a hairline of stimulants.
Have you tried each of these with 5 mapbs?

6 apb is definitely has plenty stimulation, look at the dopamine and ne values. Moreover, I ve done 6 apb many times and always felt quite stimulated and awake

unlike 5 mapb solo which in no way in any of at least five 5 mapb solo rols the mental stimulation, never felt close to 6 apb

5 apb like 5 mapb doesn't have the moderate to higher dopamine and ne release or mental stimulation, at recommend ed dosing

Finally Got around to trying this. 80mg with a much smaller redose a few hours in seems to have me rolling just as long and hard as a night full of decent 2000s pressies. I’ll probably skip the redose next time as the bruxism got a little 😬

Hello all
Does anyone reagent their 5mapb? Just trust the vendors?

How safe is its serotonin interactions?
I am a recovering kratom addict and still must take tiny doses to not be messed up.

Is it safe with DMXE in the blood stream? At the same time? My gut says that combo would be lethal- am I wrong?