• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Main 5-MAPB Thread (v2)

What was your bad experience, if I may ask? I get why you're calling me a dumb ass but if you knew how much experience I have with this and drugs in general, I think you wouldn't be as aggressive. I understand they're high doses, I in no way recommend it to beginners. Chemically, I think I handle these better, not to sound arrogant. I've made my mistakes and I've learned for them.

a week long of very bad symptoms , from tearing up, emotional, brain zaps at night, eventually passing ut kocking head on floor while cooking, in and out of conciousness-literally thought i could die. starting two days after my first 5-mapb experience. I didnt use anything else or any rec drugs and havent used any empathogeons thirteen years prior .

are you spacing empathogeons 4 x;s a year max? I know from expirience from ecstacy abuse tolerance builds fast on using any serotnin releaser/empathogeon when doing it every weekend and at worst 3 times a week, every other day! four times a year max or less as a rule of thumb spaced at least a few months apart

if within normal dosing dosnt work
1. its weak stuff or incorrect stuff
2. your taking it too much aka tolerance
real simple

Yeah, 150mg should be a really strong dose. That was my own limit per dose too.

Be careful with it though! Try not to re-dose. :)

a week long of very bad symptoms , from tearing up, emotional, brain zaps at night, eventually passing ut kocking head on floor while cooking, in and out of conciousness-literally thought i could die. starting two days after my first 5-mapb experience. I didnt use anything else or any rec drugs and havent used any empathogeons thirteen years prior .

are you spacing empathogeons 4 x;s a year max? I know from expirience from ecstacy abuse tolerance builds fast on using any serotnin releaser/empathogeon when doing it every weekend and at worst 3 times a week, every other day! four times a year max or less as a rule of thumb spaced at least a few months apart

if within normal dosing dosnt work
1. its weak stuff or incorrect stuff
2. your taking it too much aka tolerance
real simple

Never had any "brain-zaps" that people mention, I still don't completely grasp this side-effect, I suppose cause I never had one. But like I said, I was more emotionally sensitive for the next 3-5 days, nothing crazy though.

Before said experience, I had done some 4-MMC and 4-FA a few days prior. Last 5-MAPB experience was 5 weeks prior and another 13 weeks prior. Though I did not do a reagent test with my stuff, others who had gotten 5-MAPB from the same vendor confirmed it, said vendor seems to have Best quality but that can always be taken with a grain of salt, I do when someone else says it.

I don't think it was weak or I had a tolerance, I simply like to get really high when I do indulge. I like to think I take a lot precautions on the times I do, eat several good meals throughout the day and stay hydrated before hand. Pedia-lite and greek yogurt throughout. I never go out and do this stuff, always in the comfort of my own home with at least my fiance.

I have never had any bad side effect but I have never pushed my dose beyond 90 mg (oral) on the initial and a re dose ( bout 40 mg up my nose) that put me at 130 to 140 total for the night. I did not have bad after effects, nor did I have a bad time but I was definitely in eye wiggle world, clenched my Jaw way to hard, and had the general hardcore come up that included T-rex arm contractions and Stephen Hawking esk loss of neck shoulder and head control.... that only lasted about 45 minutes and I got through it.... and then it was bliss..

0 after math except inability to sleep, plenty of magnesium and postassium in my system.

My source took way way way more of the same batch (high tolerance younger.... pushed it way to hard) he did have brain zaps.... complained of Vertigo that would fade in and out, told me the Zap felt like a muscle / back spasm, like an electric shock almost he pushed his dose past 300 mg maybe more....

I told him it was a huge risk, that his stuff was an MDMA analogue... not MDMA.... he got caught up in the idea that it was less toxic and therefore more safe.... I told him it really doesn't work that way.

He took a long break, he got better, within just a few days, mainly because I told him he needed to flood his body with Gatorade, magnesium and potassium ( Coconut milk / Almond milk combos are good for this) He got better quick, and wanted to rush right back in... this was mid summer, luckily I convinced him to STOP.... and wait for the end of summer to get another batch... he luckily re-upped in September right before the Ban on this stuff in China dropped.

Yeah, 150mg should be a really strong dose. That was my own limit per dose too.

Be careful with it though! Try not to re-dose. :)

Thanks for advice. I tried it again yesterday with only 150 mg, split by 2.
1st 100mg and after 40 min another 50mg parachuted.

Yeah 150 seems a border limit for me too.

Not mixed with anything, just pure 5MAPB. I must say it is quite good substance.
I think I like this more than MDMA itself.

I was not feeled myself in MDMA stuning coat, when you are experiencing some dificulties with "clear" thinking. Maybe it is because now it is not available just pure mdma and dealers mix it with something else I dont know. But I also think that this is because 5MAPB is not neurotoxic, your braincell are not dieing during the trip and this gives you that clear thinking all over the trip, also I was able to think about some dificult things. I noticed even slight stimulation in perception ability.

Yes hearth rate goes higher with 5-MAPB instead.

In conclusion it is really good substance i think it is step forward from MDMA itself. Also my heart reat goes higher with 5-MAPB. But that sensation of warminess like you can feel soul and also clear thinking, well this is pretty cool experience and I liked it much especialy cognitive ability and non - neurotoxicy.BUT that dont mean you can dosage it more higher and more offten. It means your brain all over the trip will be as good or even better than before I also noticed good nootropic effects!
It is also good lenght for about 5-6 hours that is more than enough and any comedowns are not noticed as well. Thank you Dr.Dave xD it is no doubt progresse toward the better.

Last edited:

Not mixed with anything, just pure 5MAPB. I must say it is quite good substance.

I was not feeled myself in MDMA stuning coat, when you are experiencing some dificulties with "clear" thinking. Maybe it is because now it is not available just pure mdma and dealers mix it with something else I dont know. But I also think that this is because 5MAPB is not neurotoxic, your braincell are not dieing during the trip and this gives you that clear thinking all over the trip, also I was able to think about some dificult things. I noticed even slight stimulation in perception ability.

In conclusion it is really good substance i think it is step forward from MDMA itself. Also my heart reat goes higher with 5-MAPB. But that sensation of warminess like you can feel soul and also clear thinking, well this is pretty cool experience and I liked it much especialy cognitive ability and non - neurotoxicy.BUT that dont mean you can dosage it more higher and more offten. It means your brain all over the trip will be as good or even better than before I also noticed good nootropic effects!
It is also good lenght for about 5-6 hours that is more than enough and any comedowns are not noticed as well. Thank you Dr.Dave xD it is no doubt progresse toward the better.
clear thinking has nothing to do with neurotoxicty
You can think very clear on (meth)amphetaminey yet they are neurotoxic and meth is very neurotoxic and supposed to be "cleaner"than plain amph

Last edited:
clear thinking has nothing to do with neurotoxicty
You can think very clear on (meth)amphetaminey yet they are neurotoxic and meth is very neurotoxic and supposed to be "cleaner"than plain amph

It was some study about MDMA metabolit done accroding its neurotoxity. Also we know metabolits of 5-MAPB.

According to that information MDMA is neurotoxic to 5-HT receptors in neurons, but 5-MAPB have another metabolic way, which are not neurotoxic. At least from what we now know.

I can not tell you for sure, but in anyway I can say you that my thinking was clearer , without stuning effects of MDMA, when sometimes you feel inprisoned in it.

In fact I am sure that 5MAPB must be chemicaly better for human body, because MDMA was discovered in 1900 and not as main compound, but like something accidentall.

Benzofuran series instead was design for some main and for specific purpose. In 21 century when chemistry become more, let say, developed than back in 1900.

Nah I am not telling that MDMA become bad , I just feel that 5-MAPB with proper dosage and frequency in use, suit me more.

BTW man I think we can not comparison 5-MAPB or MDMA to amphetamines/meth they are from different stories and categories.

It was some study about MDMA metabolit done accroding its neurotoxity. Also we know metabolits of 5-MAPB.

According to that information MDMA is neurotoxic to 5-HT receptors in neurons, but 5-MAPB have another metabolic way, which are not neurotoxic. At least from what we now know.

I can not tell you for sure, but in anyway I can say you that my thinking was clearer , without stuning effects of MDMA, when sometimes you feel inprisoned in it.

In fact I am sure that 5MAPB must be chemicaly better for human body, because MDMA was discovered in 1900 and not as main compound, but like something accidentall.

Benzofuran series instead was design for some main and for specific purpose. In 21 century when chemistry become more, let say, developed than back in 1900.

Nah I am not telling that MDMA become bad , I just feel that 5-MAPB with proper dosage and frequency in use, suit me more.

BTW man I think we can not comparison 5-MAPB or MDMA to amphetamines/meth they are from different stories and categories.

I wouldnt say its better than mdma, it might be better for specific uses, like staying in, as mdma has more dopamine release and ne release has feeling more rushy. Furthermore, 5-mapb is a stimulate so dont mistake this fact. Its been so long since I did mdma, i used to go out to clubs and go out on it, and enjoyed the dopamine rush on this. May people have gone way too high trying to get the dopamine and ne stim effect and thats when side effects happen. 5-mapb I enjoyed the less forcefulness, enjoyable empathy, fear reduction on it, ability to talk open honest communication on whatever problems I need to address.

Its cool that more versatile than mdma in that if one doest want much dopamine and noradrenaline release , a person just dos not add in the other ingredients to replicate mdma, and if a person does desire, add them in

Last edited:
I'm gonna do MDMA instead. I guess I'll just see for myself how psychotic it might make me.

Tried this stuff a few days ago, reminds me of methylone- moments of empathogenic bliss, laughing hysterically at things, music sounds good. By the early hours of the morning I was hungry and had no problem eating. I actually slept alright too.

I found it lacked the stimulant effect of MDMA though, which for me, has always been a fairly significant part of the experience. 5-mapb was more dreamy, something I'd consider doing again in a chilled-out environment, somewhere loungey.. probably not at a festival.

Woah.. At higher doses this stuff is far out! Like a completely different compound; my vision is shaking, my head is in the clouds.. I feel amazing. So empathogenic, I haven't felt like this in years.. Much more energetic than my last experience, although I am chewing coca, so that may have something to do with it. An interesting thing about this stuff is that although my eyes are very wide open, my pupils are not at all dilated.

Strangely, I have no problem typing, sex happened very easily where as I remember my body feeling kind of numb with MDMA - I never got that heightened sense of touch that people talk about. Also, I am starting to feel hungry. With MDMA I would basically forget what food was let alone how to eat it.

I've had a fair bit, so I'll update in a few days to reflect on the experience when I'm not so spaced out =D

A few days later
One of the best weekends I've had in a few years.. I thoroughly enjoyed this stuff and continued snorting small bumps every few hours until I'd finished off a quarter gram. Scratch that thing I said about my pupils not dilating- my eyes ended up resembling those of a Disney animated guinea pig.

I was awake most of the weekend chewing coca leaf and just enjoying this sense of well-being, I hardly touched benzos, which is unusual for me, and even ended up chatting to a friend I'd had a falling out with some time ago which I actually feel pretty good about. This girl from down the street dropped by a couple times and that turned out to be pretty awesome :)

When I did eventually sleep, I woke feeling surprisingly good. My back teeth on both sides were sore as fuck from clenching and my nose was clogged and started bleeding a little from the snorting, but other than that, I felt good.

This was incredibly fiendish behaviour of course, completely out of character for me and I have read about others experiencing negative after-effects from doses significantly lower than what I had, so I should have been more careful. If anyone still has 5-mapb, use it sparingly, it's apparently quite hard to come by now and I probably should have saved some, I just got lost in the moment..

Last edited:
My final experience with this one was strange. The girl down the street comes over with half a gram and we each take a few bumps, I was on my usual dose of benzos and some pod tea, no coca this time. She was smoking weed and making vague references to some new dissociative drug that she had tried, not sure if she was on it, didn't ask.. probably.

The 5-mapb starts setting in and I feel the familiar rise of calm and heightened empathy. I close my eyes, only opening them several hours later. My friend is lying beside me now, staring back at me with glassy eyes and a look of confusion. We are both smiling, wondering what the fuck has happened, but not really caring. Neither of us say anything, just kind of bask in the afterglow of a drug experience which we had apparently slept through. There was this connection there, I can't really explain it.. like we'd just spent time together in a dream..

I'm not sure how much more time passed before I wandered over to the desk on the other side of the room and smoke a spot of opium, she is already straight back into the 5-mapb. The next 24 hours play out in typical fashion as we continue to re-dose until the bag is empty. The powder was so fine that gently inhaling as I slowly raised the bump to my nose would have the drug flying into my sinuses and kicking in immediately. The stimulant effects of this stuff become more apparent either at higher doses or after several re-doses.

That weekend was the last I saw of 5-mapb and the last visit I got from my neighbourhood friend; a good old-fashioned chemical love story to remind me that the real thing is out there somewhere. Maybe one day I'll put all of this synthetic stuff aside and actually go looking for it.. maybe..

I think of this as sleepy dopey don’t think I could actually fall asleep though. A couple of friends like this (did it this weekend) but at much lower doses than most here - probably 60-70mg which I suspect is better for a social experience (it’s more antisocial for me) but suspect I would find that totally unsatisfyling. Sure a little stim would help it along like MDAI but do others find a high dose or stimmy and social? Just curious, nothing about this made me want to take it again tbh

Was just given a few tiny pink-tinged crystals, 5-mapb apparently, though completely different in appearance to the fine tan-coloured powder I had a couple of months ago. This is much more potent. A very small amount vaped through a glass pipe and the effects kicked immediately. This feels the way that the tan 5-mapb would feel after several bumps.

With MDMA, I found the stimulant and serotonergic effects to work simultaneously. With 5-mapb, the serotonergic effects seem to come first and morph into a stimulant after a few hours, though I guess I never tried taking a large dose all at once, usually upped the dose in ~25mg intervals over time, so the effects may just depend on the amount consumed. Either way, this compound seems to have plateaus, being able to produce two very different effects - a very laidback MDAI type feel at lower doses and a strong stimulant feel as the dose is increased.

Right now, I'm feeling a good synergy of both. I'm not sure if this is just a superior batch or a different compound. Apparently, the first batches of 6-apb were unlike anything that has been available since, though I've heard this about several research chemicals.

Mysterious stuff.

Hi everybody,

i've been getting a lot of information from you guys. Thanks to everyone!

I tried 100mg of 5-mapb a few months ago and it was very strong and very nice. I smoked a lot if weed with it, good synergy. BUT something has changed ever since. My Eyesight has gotton worse a little bit. And that's a fact because i'm known for my good eyesight. The distance is now a bit more blurry than before and I didn't take anything else in that time. I heard a lot about side effects, so please be careful. It's a nice rc, but it can be dangerous.

Peace

^
Another one apparently... See the other thread you posted in for my reply and the reason your message was deleted