Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators: andyturbo | BlueBull | scatterday
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

The Main 5-MAPB Thread (v2)

telepathetic

Bluelighter
I had some sass that I think may have been one of these apdb compounds, as it wasn't like any mda I've ever had. I only tried 6apdb once intentionally. How do any of these compare? Any way less psychedelic and more stimmy, but still as psychedelic at least as mdma ? I guess it's impossible to say

G_Chem

Bluelighter
Hello all
Does anyone reagent their 5mapb? Just trust the vendors?

How safe is its serotonin interactions?
I am a recovering kratom addict and still must take tiny doses to not be messed up.

Is it safe with DMXE in the blood stream? At the same time? My gut says that combo would be lethal- am I wrong?

I have, look through my threads I posted a fairly descriptive post on it.

It’s kinda similar to MDxx compounds but different enough to know it’s not.

-GC

G_Chem

Bluelighter
Here ya are..

-GC

whahahahwhahahahw

Bluelighter
Ive just received my 5MAPB
Im going to take a small dab of delta 8 then im going to do a little test bump soon
edit test bump in water not gonna snort it

whahahahwhahahahw

Bluelighter
I am still curious if Ill be safe to test bump or use DMXE tomorrow

OK just took that test bump/sip
My scale is real bad with amounts under 100mg , took out what looked like 20-50mg
stirred that in some water, took one single sip.

Keeping my expectations and assumptions low.
Theres a fking dead skunk outside somewhere :x

Last edited:

Tranced

Bluelight Crew
Yeah it's like that for most people. I seem to be extremely sensitive to these psychedelic effects. For me they start at around 100mg (no redose) and peak in what can only be described as a heavy psychedelic trip at around 180mg (no redose), though that only occurs if I smoke weed during the roll. Weed is the trigger for me. And since these effects always make the my roll more hazy than normal I was wondering if I should expect the same with this combo. Detailed answer, thanks, really helpful :) It's probably going to be a while before I can try this out but I'm really interested to see how it compares to MDMA, so as soon as I can arrange the necessary supplies I'm trying it out

I too get increadibly psychedelic effects. At 500mg Im starting to see fractals, but I trip out MDA style long before that.

Wonder if I'm enzyme deffiant so = more MDA.

P.s hello, hope you are well. x

whahahahwhahahahw

Bluelighter
Whew. I had a very underwhelming experience (good)
Come up, like immediately after the sip(probably placebo) i felt a warm calm feeling and all the colors in the room seemed brighter and more enjoyable.
My tiredness which was already there definitely won over the experience bc I fell asleep and had a good nap. Still tired.

I dont know why I felt skeptical that it wouldnt be stimulating. Something in my head just couldnt believe that but cool!
Ive had MA before and I really just wanted to learn the feelings of MDMA which i hadnt had before.

I havent had anyone flag me down screaming No Dont! yet so Im thinking about testing a bump then a dose of my DMXE next, like in a few minutes.

whahahahwhahahahw

Bluelighter
This drug is not for me.
I am happy to now know I never want to take mdma/ecstasy ever or ever allow myself to go somewhere i might be pressured to take some (would be my own fault but still)

i am a very lonely independent running guy
i have a shell and i like that
this shit makes me want to talk to people
it makes sitting here doing nothing feel way too damn good for no reason and i dont like things that mess with my willpower
im not anti social i value my family and friends
but i say friends lightly i dont really have people irl that casually care about me or whatever
this drug just really really intensifies that making me keep picking up my phone to check shit that i know has 0 replies

Thanks designers, shulgin, everyone,
ill stick to more classic psychedelics and dissos.