• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Main 5-MAPB Thread (v2)

Para mí, es aproximadamente el doble de la potencia de la MDMA, aunque la pureza puede variar. Yo diría que 80 mg, cuando se toma solo, me gusta dividir la dosis o tomar 50 y luego 30 45-60 minutos más tarde. 90 mg era casi demasiado fuerte.

-GC

Muchas gracias por su respuesta . Tengo muchas ganas de probarlo porque veo muy buenas opiniones. sin embargo, lo enviaré para que lo analicen y confirme que de hecho es puro 5-mapb. Salud !

its been five months since used any phenylethylamine, or tryptamine . Been going through some low times, broke up with ex, and had the opportunity to have sex with at least one girl, but didn't seem like it would be even worth it, due to she sleeps around, definitely not someone id want to be in a relationship with, and just the possible emotional attachment, which could block me meeting someone else that is better , if still attached, , along with std's, even if i used a condom, Id subject myself too. Ive been through dating phases and fine with being alone right now.

Furthermore, Ive been going through depression. Moreover, took 20 mgs , capped it , at least my scale said, i had to double check two scales, and definitely felt more calm lovely entacogen, yet stimulated mildly, even moderately. I dont take stimulates except maybe 100 mgs caffiene a day from drinking green tea and black tea in mornings. . Surprised how well this went. I usually like to go out with friends, or do it in a relationship, and out of town, and not locally doing my routine everyday things. Was off work today. Went to gym, even after gym, wanted to move, ended up cleaning my room, and lower calorie diet, protein and some fats. Later , feeling tired, Took 2.5 grams kratom , went to gym again, later on, feeling nice

Last edited:
Have 2c-b, 4-ho-met, and 5mapb coming this week. I've yet to try 5mapb. Have used 6-apb, but I hear the character of this one is closer to MDMA perhaps more sedating. MDMA doesn't work on me anymore and I've gotten high quality product that rocked my fellow friends. It just makes me oddly dysphoric and physically uncomfortable. Its strange as I still got dilated pupils and nystagmus just none of the pleasantness I used to associate with MDMA. MDA tends to work fairly nice still, so odd mdma sucks. Someone on reddit claimed they permanently lost the magic of mdma, but had a great time on 5mapb. Hope thats the case with me. Have a Slightly Stoopid, Sublime, and Atmosphere concert Friday. Thinking of taking 2c-b then at peak take redose of more 2c-b and 5mapb.

Would 4f-mph be efficient for dopamine and noradrenaline release , like 2 fma, 3 fmp, needed to replicate MDMA, with 5 mapbs and a low dose sub 4 typtamine?

Would 4f-mph be efficient for dopamine and noradrenaline release , like 2 fma, 3 fmp, needed to replicate MDMA, with 5 mapbs and a low dose sub 4 typtamine?

Never tried 5mapb before, but from the many posts on various forums I’ve seen reported on this compound, in theory it sounds plausible. I know 5mapb is purportedly low on energy exertion and seems to require additional substances to really shine. I remember having MDAI, which was not great by itself, but upon throwing in some adderall and some 4-ho-mipt, it was beautiful.

2c-b is the only main 2c-x I’ve yet to do. Looks like it’s not as stimulating as 2c-I, so I don’t think 2c-b will provide enough to cover the inherent lack of energy of 5-mapb. My 2cb, 4-ho-met, and 5mapb order didn’t come yesterday :( , but my vendor told me Saturday it was comin tuesday so we shall see. I already have 4f-mph which may use instead of my adderall for my choice of stimulant.

Last edited:
I've always found 5 mapb to be stimulating, despite it not having a massive or moderate, dopamine and noradrenaline release.
Furthermore, to bring my emotional state closer to MDMA, I'd have to dose a low dose dopamine and noradrenaline (ne) releaser , with 5 mapbs , in addition , with a low dose sub 4 typtamine.

Have 2c-b, 4-ho-met, and 5mapb coming this week. I've yet to try 5mapb. Have used 6-apb, but I hear the character of this one is closer to MDMA perhaps more sedating. MDMA doesn't work on me anymore and I've gotten high quality product that rocked my fellow friends. It just makes me oddly dysphoric and physically uncomfortable. Its strange as I still got dilated pupils and nystagmus just none of the pleasantness I used to associate with MDMA. MDA tends to work fairly nice still, so odd mdma sucks. Someone on reddit claimed they permanently lost the magic of mdma, but had a great time on 5mapb. Hope thats the case with me. Have a Slightly Stoopid, Sublime, and Atmosphere concert Friday. Thinking of taking 2c-b then at peak take redose of more 2c-b and 5mapb.
Ive been here with mdma. It was one hundred percent my fault from overusing it, scratch that , abusing it. Have uyou had an episode recently or last time you "rolled" where you had a bad comedown that lasted up to a week or more later? Even a six months break didn't really restore the magic,ime. You could try a borax like combo, but if your replicating mdma with serotine, dopamine and ne, those receptors, are tolerant, and the closest experience ive found to mdma is the borax combo
(75 mgs 5 mapbs, 23 mgs 2-fma[not too high], 5 mgs 4-ho-mipt but most sub 4 tryps will do, do your research) Its very possible you need to take a two and a half year break, which that is what seemed to help me , the most. In addition to resetting tolerance, I felt I damaged my cognitive abilities to a certain percent, and took up to two, two and a half years for them to come back, with an overall more stable emotional state. Goodluck

Yesterday i did my first trail with 5-MAPB, together with my wife.
I weigh 85kg, she weighs 60. I did 85mg, she did 70mg.

Comeup was smooth and pretty long (in comparison with MDMA, the empathogen we use the most - still max 3 times a year though).
I hit the peak after 90minutes, she almost took 120minutes. Both empty stomach.
Peak (T+2-T+6h) was marvellous. Open communication for the first 2hours and great sex (without orgasm, but this didnt bother us) for the latter 2hours. At T+6h30 we had a small meal and watched some Twin Peaks. The comedown was not harsh and pretty quick. With MDMA there is plenty lingering stimulation after the peak which makes me unable to sleep until T+9-10h. With 5MAPB i slept at T+8h30.

All in all a great experience. I will repeat, and because i like to experiment i might try a dose of 95-100mg but i dont see any point in going higher. There was nystagmus and some jaw clenching present this time, which i dont experience with MDMA.

Today i feel great. My mood is strong-willed and positive, although physically i feel pretty tired. Still took my swim as intended, albeit a bit slower than usual.

In comparison to MDMA: this feels less sacred and emotional but maybe a bit more euphoric and hedonistic. The peak is noticably longer.

PS: we both did 15-20mcg of LSD the day before.
PS2: we both took 25mg CBD at T+7h. I also vaped a small amount of hashish.
PS3: this experience was actually planned for a long time. The day before, our car got stolen. We hesitated a bit before doing the experiment since the set wasn't ideal anymore. But we are so glad we did it. We realised we don't want dishonest people deciding how we feel.

Last edited:
This molecule interests me. And I found it for a good price. Only thing is you need to order 149 minimum off that website. Next time I have some extra funds I may dive on in. :)