• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Main 5-APDB Thread

Has anyone tried this in combination with A-pvp? I'm wondering if it would be good for the comedown, like after the last dose of apvp. Or maybe It would be nice to just do them simultaneously. I've yet to try 5-apdb, but should be doing so within a week or two. I've got plenty of experience with a-pvp though. I'm unable to take benzos/opiates so I usually rough the comedown out with simple hot tea, tiny bites of food, etc. I tried ketamine on it once and felt slimy(I think I was noticing all the sweat I'd produced from staying up on a-pvp.)
Any thoughts on the combination?

Also thinking of trying this on some 5-meo-mipt, of course I'm getting way ahead of myself, gotta test it out alone first.

Edit: I'm also wondering about peoples preferred ROA. I generally prefer to snort substances if I can, but I did read on this site that being a selective serotonin releasing agent, oral consumption is most effect. Something about the stomach lining/GI tract having more serotonin receptors?

Last edited:
I'd like to see more info about this chem.

I'm a bit surprised there isn't more posts about it. When combined with a straight dopaminergic stimulant like 2-FMA, it's a fantastic experience. Quite a bit of euphoria and MDMA like feelings. Eye wiggles, sweaty palms etc. Music enhancement is definitely there with the combo and is exactly what I was looking for. It can feel a bit "busy" though. I noticed when i listened to music at fairly loud volumes (through studio monitors paired with a sub) it was almost like there was too much sound, like I couldn't process it all at once. Sort of hard to explain..... I think it had more to do with sheer volume plus actual speakers (my studio setup gets incredibly loud and clear) vs headphones, as the issue doesn't occur with headphones, regardless of volume.

5-APDB by itself, not so much fun, but that should be expected. It is sedating and definitely has a lazy feel to it. You feel good and mood enhancement is there along with some euphoria, but it's sort of an odd euphoria and has a slight mental fog which leaves you feeling a bit "out of it".

I first tried combining it with 4-FA. It wasn't entirely planned, as I didn't dose the 5-APDB until 5-6 hours after my initial dose of 4-FA. I dosed around ~110mgs of 4-FA plugged, followed by a 40mg redose about 2-3 times spread out. By the time I dosed the 5-APDB I was already passed the peak of the 4-FA and more so coming down. I believe I dosed around 50-60mg plugged. There was a noticeable mood lift and I could feel the serotonin push, only slightly, like I was coming up on MDMA or something similar, but it never seemed to "get there" which I attributed to having dosed the 4-FA so much earlier (which already acts on serotonin itself). It mostly made me feel more relaxed and comfortable.

Tonight however, I plugged 30mg of 2-FMA. I came up pretty fast and more so than usual for some reason. I experienced a tiny tiny amount of nausea which almost never happens to me, regardless of the stimulant. After about an hour, when I started to notice the 2-FMA slightly die down, I plugged 65mg of 5-APDB. This led to a complete rolling feeling and lots of euphoria. I redosed 35mg of 5-APDB and also 20mg more of 2-FMA. Strong bruxism and sweaty hands, but I'm still feeling pretty great. The "in your face" like euphoria died down which is why I redosed, but it didn't come back as strong. I'm still left feeling plenty good though. It's entirely different than if I were to have just dosed the 2-FMA, which by itself has little to no euphoria. I'm not sure if I'll redose again.

I still haven't figured out what a good initial dose of 5-APDB is.

I need to dose them both around the same time, hopefully I'll get an even better experience. I was thinking ~30mg of 2-FMA plugged, followed by ~100mg of 5-APDB 5 minutes later or so. Only reason I had an hour go by before I dosed the 5-APDB tonight was because I simply forgot about it.

Anyone who tried this by itself and didn't care for it so much needs to try it with 2-FMA or something similar. I'm almost positive the experience will be highly enjoyable.

Sorry for the scatterbrained post, still feeling it plenty and it definitely makes you more talkative.

Read before doing 5-APDB

Past experiences with RC -s: Ethylone, Buphedrone, Pentedrone, Ethylphenidate, Ethcathinone, Pentylone, a-PVP, 2-FMA, aMT, MXE, 25C-NBOMe, MAM-2201, 5F-UR-144, Etizolam, 3-MeO-PCP, 5-APDB, 5-MAPB, 5-MeO-MiPT, 4-HO-MET....... tell me if you remember.

Body weight: 190 lbs (86 kg)
Height: 6' (185cm)

16:?? - Took 300mg of heart aspirin (with magnesium), also had taken multivitamin before. Taking vitamins regularly.
17:05 - Took 4 capsules of 5-APDB, each containing approx 25mg of 5-APDB (+/- 2mg). Ate plenty of dark chocolate and aged cheese, you know, for extra serotonin. Also white rice, which is handy for converting foods into serotonin.
18:20 - Starting to feel initial effects.
18:35 - Feeling it for sure. Some head fogginess. Ate some more dark chocolate and cheese.
18:50 - Feeling a lot better. Feeling good, very open, no social anxiety whatsoever.
19:10 - Oh shit wtf. Suddenly so foggy? Touching my chest, it must be over 200 BPM. Etizolam out, some amount into me (very small fingertips, just to counter). I use buccual method, as it affects me within minutes (believe it or not). My chest is pinkish/reddish, started shaking more (no tremors, but difficulties walking or holding things, e.g.). Water, 0.5L sitting next to me (just in case).
19:20 - I am fine now, 150 BPM. Tried to relax, nothing too bad.
19:25 - 130 BPM. Popped a bit more aspirin.
19:30 - Feeling great. 115 BPM.
19:43 - I wanna have sex and go for a walk. :D :D
19:51 - Feeling cold again. Just like before. I noticed I was about to start sweating when I had whatever-kind-of-an-attack.

(live, atm it is 19:35)

The thing is, I didn't notice it at all, I just touched my chest for fun (or maybe I was turning a bit too dizzy and had a slight panic attack). And I felt it racing like hell. Was ready to call 112 (911), but etizolam calmed my cardiac system down very quickly. I have nothing to do tomorrow before 7 PM, so I can afford some sleep (though I'd be even glad to fall asleep at 9-10 PM today, I have delayed sleep phase disorder. I think I managed to save my life by zero chances (pure luck).

I don't know if I have some special type of synergy with etizolam or no, but it doesn't put me asleep really, only lengthens my sleeping duration, and it hits me VERY fast with buccual ROA. Actully it doesn't let me sleep often. I used it to do a test after being awake for the whole night, and was the first to complete among 50-60 students.

I've gone through 1,15g of 5-APDB before, in combination with ethylphenidate, a-pvp and/or etizolam (not all of these together ofc :D :D). Have taken does up to the same amount before, only with ethylphenidate, actually... that should've been even more dangerous.

May it be MAOI?

I have taken massive dosages and combos of different substances before. 150mg MXE + 50mg 4-HO-MET, 175mg aMT (had weaker effect on me than on 2x my bodyweight friend, he's not that heavy anymore :D). Smoked a-PVP for 2 days straight with my friend, he started turning purple, so I managed to convince him to stop, there was absolutely nothing wrong with me. Never had any serious situation.

Last edited:
Sounds rough, hope you're ok now. I have no idea why it happened and am not aware of any research about it being a MAOI. I've also taken it alone and with eph and other than it always feeling like a shittier MDAI never had any notable side effects during and/or after.

It must have been because of either rice, chocolate or cheese. Latter two associate with MAOIs = NONO. I've been clean for past (almost) week. Heart rate is 95-100 BPM.

Idk about rice, but I'm sure I've eaten chocolate and cheese around the times of taking 5-apdb and other benzofurans. Now I'm not saying you're wrong just that it's not well enough researched to say for sure it's a MAOI. It does look like that, but maybe something else is going on.

Whatever the cause I wish you a speedy recover!

Well my heart rate is below 100, I am feeling happy, very talkactive. Great. Actually very energetic, compared to what 5-APDB should be. Now I have some serious doubts about the compound itself. 5-APDB should be VERY sedative, have almost no effect on norepinephrine. Unless there was something mystic going on or MAOI (because I didn't eat regular cheese, two types of aged cheese). Because at low dosage (allergy test and 10-20mg after that) I really felt nothing spectacular, so it can't be ultrapotent substitute.

What does safe or scam about your vendor?

Does your country have some sort of harm reduction organization that can test it for you?

Have you had any other of the benzofurans? Was it similar in taste?

And yes, this doesn't sound like 5-apdb to me either.

Very reputable vendor. Not that I'd know of. I've had 5-APDB and 5-MAPB before, but I couldn't taste it really through the capsule. :( It burnt my nose just like 5-APDB, when I insufflated a very small amount. Maybe even more, but can't really recall that well. Pupils are huge. Probably a more potent benzo.

Right, caps, forget that people use them... each benzofuran has a specific taste and that's enough to tell them apart. I've had all except the eapbs and 6-apdb (plan to) and none did anything close to this to my heart rate. I tried to pm you something about testing it and finding out exactly what you have, but your inbox is full so if you want to talk about it make some space in your inbox and pm me.

Ok, thanks, but unfortunately those were the last bits of it left, but any useful information for the future would be welcome.

OK thanks Blue Bull.

Well If I here find no answer I think nowhere.Because:
1.I studied Pharmazie and I am Phamacist(which can work 10 hours a week) with drugs
2.The people here have often psychological problems as I have,shrinks only read books.You never will Understand I you feel not the pain the comes
in endogenes depression without reason from one hour to the next.
3.I found after ten years 3 substances from perhaps 300(all nootropics,vitamins which you can buy on amazon) meds I tried.
That was first Amisulpride low dose(the dopamine autorezeptor therory,and 5HT7a ) which turned on lights for 3 years for me.Then one moring it was over.nada
then Bupropion 600 mg for 6 month then it stopped.
And now for 3 years 3MMC wich is beginning to fade,and dose is escalating.Sides are not getting more over time.I think the body is hard,and can adapt to many toxic substances.

Well my conclusion is I have a special brain areal that does not work normally.This mostly needs dopamin and very little serotonin.
No Noradrenalin at all(see diasters with strattera,and venlafaxine)

So is it possible to creat a rc combination.Perhaps Phenmetrazine and a little 5 apbd.I am looking for advice;-)
With 5 APDB or 6 and with 3 MMC or Phenmetrazine i have a vendor with 10 on safe or scam.MDPV was like ritalin only no sleep at all.

Anja

Me and my bf have taken like 100 mg * 3 this day, and also 70 mg * 4 with MPA today. Just took 1 capsle with 5-spb... it is very sadative and my eyes wanna see everything

I get the impression with this one that combining it with a stim is recommended-was thinking 2 FA or 3 FPM. Is it that sedative or is this just in comparison with other MDA/MDMA derivatives?

I get the impression with this one that combining it with a stim is recommended-was thinking 2 FA or 3 FPM. Is it that sedative or is this just in comparison with other MDA/MDMA derivatives?

IME it's lacking the stimmy sparkle by itself, especially if comparing to MDMA. Combo with 4-FA was pretty good IME. I'd combo it with 6-APDB (1/1) and an additional 40mg of 4-FA or similar. 3-FPM had some negative body effects for me so personally I wouldnt combine it with serotonin releasers. 2-FA should be a good choice IMO.

I'm out of 5-APDB now, only left with 6-APB and 6-APDB, oh well...

IME it's lacking the stimmy sparkle by itself, especially if comparing to MDMA. Combo with 4-FA was pretty good IME. I'd combo it with 6-APDB (1/1) and an additional 40mg of 4-FA or similar. 3-FPM had some negative body effects for me so personally I wouldnt combine it with serotonin releasers. 2-FA should be a good choice IMO.

I'm out of 5-APDB now, only left with 6-APB and 6-APDB, oh well...

Awesome to hear-do you remember your dosages for the 4 FA combo?

Awesome to hear-do you remember your dosages for the 4 FA combo?
When using 4-FA by itself, Id use about 80-100mg of it. 5-APDB by itself - also 80-100mg, combined together I used to go for 80mg of 5-APDB and about 40-60mg of 4-FA. My favorite was 50mg of 6-APDB, 50mg of 5-APDB and 50mg of 4-FA - that was a roll to remember! :)

Too much 4-FA in combos with APBs and APDBs feels a bit jittery and gives me headaches, which makes me think of potential neurotoxic processes going on when you combine these drugs. I think it has to do with simultaneous dopamine and serotonin release and reuptake inhibition. Feels good though, I liked the combo way more than MDMA by itself...8)

Bumping for prune since this is linked to in the PD Index