• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Main 5-APDB Thread

I'm very interested as well with this and the 6-APDB, as when together they have the same chemical structure as MDA. What would the effects when taken together be in this case? You would think that it would hold around the same?

I can confirm that my experience with 5-apdb was pretty much in line with this ^report, although my peak seemed a little bit longer

The peak might also have been a bit longer for us. (It's actually quite probable.) We didn't write anything down during the trip, so the times written in the report are estimated - and based on my memory.

Anyone have new reports or reports from users who already sampled this chemical? It seems like it's perfect for what I'm looking for. The 2-FMA combo intrigues me. I plan to order a lot as this compound is priced right. Just curious to hear others reports. The couch lock seems very cool to me. Has anyone puffed some AAA quality herb with the trip?

Has anyone tried both 5-Apdb and 6-Apdb? How do the dosages and effects compare?

Researched this yesterday. I never tried 5-APB, but I have tried 6-APB and enjoyed it, but not as much as other people do. So I was a little hesitant in ordering it, but the effects people spoke of interested me. It's also pretty damn cheap for what it is. I went with 150mg oral ROA. Effects were felt within about 1hour. It was subtle with a nice peak. If it was stimulating it was sure hard to notice as I laid on the couch watching the new OZ movie from disney and had a rather enjoyable time. Overall I think this is a nice mood enhancer and not much else. I don't see this being something I'd take in a party situation like MDMA. It just provided a great afternoon that gave about 3hours of peakness and didn't leave me hungover or depressed. I woke up today and feel normal. I'm unsure if I will get more once what I have is gone. I'm more interested in the 5-MAPB/6-MAPB to be honest.

If you liked the 5/6-APB you might as well try this.

Anyone have some more comparisons between 5-apdb and 5-apb (especially this one), 6-apb and 5-mapb? I enjoyed the last three and was wondering how they compare to 5-apdb. Dose, effects, duration, whatever you can think off. Also does it have any similarity to MDAI (liked that one too)? Do any other chems combine nicely with it?

I have gone through 1g of 5-APDB by now, mostly mixed with ethylphenidate.

Sex: Male
Weight: 85kg / 187lbs
Height: 178cm 5' 10"

I'll give you one of the trips.

T - Swallowed a bomb of 80-100mg 5-APDB.
T+0:30 - Starting to feel the effects, somewhat more sociable.
T+1:00 - Okay, now I get a little body rush, similiar to that of MDMA. In a positive way of course. But firstly I get that rather initial part.
T+2:00 - Okay, effects are now fully here. Very good feeling, I am so in love... :D If anybody has done aMT, then this is not very much different from the stimulating part of aMT, as it is also rather a stable empathogen, unlike MDMA which has a very intense rush in the beginning. I am quite sleepy though and have no psychedelic effects. But at full effects I cannot really function 100%, meaning I am sleepy and am not thinking as when I am sober, but I do not want to get caught (with people who must not know that secret of mine), so I decide to insufflate about 60mg of ethylphenidate.
T+2:10 - I am very clear headed now. Lost that head load, meaning psychedelic part (though it is very mild with 5-APDB, nowhere near to MDMA or even less to aMT). I am somewhat confused. Feeling is good in many ways, but a bit confusing which I really dislike. Despite this, I can now think way better and am not sleepy anymore. I still have that super body feeling, that I am in love and feeling awesome and so on.
T+4:00 - Trip ended, to another bomb...

In conclusion I would say, that it is a very nice drug, especially when with people who shouldn't notice, as it doesn't mess up your brain as much as, for example, MDMA does. It doesn't have any real psychedelic value though, but it is a very good sedative, especially when combined with something stimulating (because it really lacks energy).

Still need to get a hold of this to see how well it compliments 6-APDB. Imagine it would go down very well. I'm hoping there would be some good needed euphoria going on. Probably be very sedating though.

I just read carefully through both the this (5-APDB) and the 6-APDB thread and got the impression that the two compounds are almost complemental: while 5-APDB seems to be work (alsmost) exclusively as serotonin releaser, the dopaminergic and psychedelic side of the action seem to be concentrated on the 6-APDB side. does this make any sense? maybe someone with experience with both compounds can share his view on my ideas. has anyone ever tried combining the two? if my idea makes sense, this should be promising.

HEADS up doses 200mg and above will give you a stagger/impaired ability to walk without looking "fucked up". A few hours of sleep corrected this for me.

Otherwise I'd be telling people at work I hurt myself doing yardwork this weekend ;-).

I've planned to finish what I have left today (300mg+) and decide whether this is worth a return to my collection.

Hi,

I've tried 5-apdb a few times. The best doses were between 150-200mg (for me). It's a little similar to the 5-apb/6-apbs but not exactly the same. It's missing the slight psychedelia but otherwise if felt quite similar. The taste is also similar, maybe not as pronounced. The emotional openness is also there. It feels like you can function quite sober while on it, but that is just my subjective experience. Other than that there are no real bad side effects and I can use it a few days in a row (but I can do the same with the apbs so that may not apply to anyone). Overall it's a good compound, not as good as the apbs, but still quite nice.

Those seem like quite high doses, given the 5/6-APB relationship and the existence of this as the HCl salt I would expect this to be active from 30mg and good around 70mg. Are you tolerant?

Sorry about the late reply, my apb-5/6 doses were about 60mg of each at the same time.

Last edited:
112 mg for a lightweight friend: (oral) very positive reaction; similar to MDMA. Described himself as 'coming down' off it though about ~3 hours in

~152 mg for a close friend and I: (oral) Kicked in about 2 hours after swallowing. Similar to 5-apb but somehow different. Slightly more mellow and relaxed feeling, although still dancing was very enjoyable. Not very psychedelic but there are undertones of psychedelia. Less talkative feeling than 5-apb, perhaps less MDMA-style euphoria but still euphoria in a different way. No come down the entire night, lasting 5-6 hours until falling asleep. Pretty enjoyable, felt surprisingly fine the next day, methylone or something destroys me the next day.

-115mg for small female: (oral) Stomach probelsm and nausea entire first 2.5 hours. Puked on the bus. Managed to enjoy herself after about 3 hours in but didn't act very like she was 'rolling' like subject 1.

Pretty interesting, so far i've tried 5-apb,5-apdb, 6-abp and 6-apdb. 6-apb seems like the most interesting, but i really liked 5-apb for hanging out with good friends and simply talking for hours.

The out of the estimated 15 times I dosed 6-apb over the past few years I threw up about 14 times. Always during the come up.
So now I prefer to plug this series of chemicals if possible. Has anyone used 5-apdb rectally? If so, did it compare positively to oral dosing?

I`m looking forward to giving this a try. If it does turn out to be sedating,I`ll use a small dose of 2-fma and see if that helps.

The out of the estimated 15 times I dosed 6-apb over the past few years I threw up about 14 times. Always during the come up.
So now I prefer to plug this series of chemicals if possible. Has anyone used 5-apdb rectally? If so, did it compare positively to oral dosing?

I`m looking forward to giving this a try. If it does turn out to be sedating,I`ll use a small dose of 2-fma and see if that helps.

My friend said he didn't notice a difference like he does between, say, MXE or 2-FMA.

How would you compare to Methylone in terms of euphoria?

^much less euphoria, that lasts much longer with no decipherable come-down leading to a generally very pleasant experience.

I had a highly successful first experiment with 5-APDB last night with some close friends who also tried it for the first time. I first took about 75 mg. After about 2 hours it was very subtle, not much effects to speak of, so I redosed with another 50 mg and that took it over the top! It was majorly activated when a friend gave me a back massage and from there it was full-on for many hours. After the massage I learned how to 'press the button' to activate the serotonin release. It was like the first time I've ever rolled but without the jaw-clentching stim effects of MDMA. One other friend was also clearly full of euphoria for many hours, and he took a similar dose as myself. Subject #3 had very subtle effects. Not full-on euphoria, but she was definitely very happy, cheery, talkative and singing. Got to sleep easily about 6 hours after the second dose. Nice afterglow 16 hours later.
Edit: I should add that I dosed some MXE about 3-4 hours before the first dose of 5-APDB. I am very tolerant of MXE so I wasn't very concerned about any serotonin syndrome effects, but SS was possible I suppose, and for harm reduction purposes I don't think the two should be dosed that close together.

Last edited: