Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Main 2C-H Thread

delsymfan

Bluelighter
I may get some 2C-H.

Quite interested I am in attempting nasal or sublingual absorption of this chemical.

From wikipedia it claims it would be destroyed by MAO's in the liver. I first pondered over syrian rue and this to make a sort of "2C-Huasca" but then also considered the potential effects of this and they could head south quickly. Plus dosage is virtually undetermined.

Anyway are there any successful trials of 2c-h, erowid has nothing at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
IM or IV couyld be an alternative to MAOI's or smoking. but as you said dosage would be unknown. 2c-b only needs a few milligrams for affect by IV so i'd probably start low if i was ever to try it.

Yeah I was also considering IV'ing the material in question. Obviously as you stated you have to go low on these things. I'd probably start like 5 mg let it go from there.

And smoking most 2c's seems to break them down too much for a good time.

Thanks for the reply because that is what I was looking for.

^I'd be wary if I were you.

Enlighten me please? Fill me in more. Obviously I'll do some reading up on things, and I dont have it in hand yet either.

But what is on the mind of wise man swilow

I would never attempt to IV this one (well, I'd never attempt to mainline anything). And obviously, a harmala-based MAOI might be sketchy--harmaline can certainly have dangerous effects compared with the synthetic short-acting MAO-A inhibitor moclobemide. However, it will be difficult if not impossible to obtain the desired psychedelic effects from a phenethylamine without any sort of 4-substitution: not only is the affinity of 2C-H at the 5-HT2A receptor extremely low, the compound itself is also only a very weak (low-efficacy) partial agonist. 2C-F stands a chance with a little bit of moclobemide, but 2C-H will likely be uneventful by any route.

according to PIHKAL, the alpha methyl analog 2,5-DMA (#54) is purely stimulant in nature with no psychedelic effects. perhaps taking 2C-H with a MAOI would produce short lived stimulant effects as happens with penylethylamine+MAOI.

i wouldn't bother personally.

Yeah IV would, ideally, be the last resort. I would prefer to attempt some other route first.

Just curious as to why a vendor makes a decent quantity of this without some hope of there being a market.

Uh. delsymfan, 2C-H is the precursor used to make 2C-B, 2C-C, 2C-I, 2C-N, 2C-TFM, and possibly others. That's where the market comes from.

I've always wanted to try 2C-H myself. I would use an MAO inhibitor and try various routes of administration, including IV, if I were trying it out now.

I would also attempt to mix it with other phenethylamine psychedelics that you have taken a known dosage of before, and compare the qualitative differences to see if 2C-H potentiates or negates any psychedelia.

Enlighten me please? Fill me in more. Obviously I'll do some reading up on things, and I dont have it in hand yet either.

But what is on the mind of wise man swilow

It just seems dangerous and/or pointless. No effects have been seen in any animal studies, and I'm pretty sure those studies would have included ijecting the drug. Who knows what it would do to humans?

But yeah, its really a precursor which can be used to avoid using LAH I believe. But lets not discuss that here....

My vote is chlorinate it. =p

Seriously though, once you have 2C-H the steps to 2C-B/C/I are relatively simple in comparison to the synthesis of the precursor.

why should one chlorinate if you can also brominate? 2C-C feels exactly like what it is: a legal replacement for 2C-B.

Hmm, this is getting close-ish-ish to synth discussion....I say Iodate it (is iodate a word)?

But yer, lets veer away from synth discussion.....:)

Hmm, this is getting close-ish-ish to synth discussion....I say Iodate it (is iodate a word)?

But yer, lets veer away from synth discussion.....:)

Iodate is a word, but refers to an IO3- anion. Just speaking generally, of course, to add an iodine to a molecule is to iodinate.;)

good way to make 2ch work:

synth something eles with it. cant talk about that here though.

Gotcha ok. So they perhaps have it available for other purposes then. Interesting. Didnt really know.

Do now.

Danke