• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids The Lyrica (Pregabalin) Mega Thread v 2.0

If you take it at those doses following 1200mg which didn't get you there yesterday it probably won't get you high, but if you're suffering anxiety because of an addiction to it it should take care of those symptoms

Peace and love
BBx

^ Thanks. I'm mainly interested from a harm reduction standpoint i.e. could combining benzos with a high dose of pregabalin be dangerous? But it would be nice to know about cross-tolerance, too.
I doubt very much it would be dangerous as both substances have a extremely high margin of security (difference between active dose and LD50). Potentiation is very likely so don't go overboard. In my case that mix is out of question because it would produce high somnolence without a doubt.
I tried pregabalin having drunk before and couldn't feel it much at usual doses. Very weird, was just a one time thing. After that I made sure I didn't drink before pregabalin.

I doubt very much it would be dangerous as both substances have a extremely high margin of security (difference between active dose and LD50). Potentiation is very likely so don't go overboard. In my case that mix is out of question because it would produce high somnolence without a doubt.
I tried pregabalin having drunk before and couldn't feel it much at usual doses. Very weird, was just a one time thing. After that I made sure I didn't drink before pregabalin.

Can confirm that diazepam significantly potentiates pregabalin. Yesterday I had 750mg Lyrica and popped 10mg diazepam about seven hours later, and it completely re-invigorated the pregabalin effects.

I experience this exactly, it's pointless for me to drink on pregabalin it almost completely nullifies it

Pregabalin at 75mg is definitely noticeable. I'm not even joking.

I don't know where anyone gets 300mg as a starting dose. That's like 2g phenibut as a starting recreational dose where 500mg is more appropriate.

Pregabalin at 75mg is definitely noticeable. I'm not even joking.

I don't know where anyone gets 300mg as a starting dose. That's like 2g phenibut as a starting recreational dose where 500mg is more appropriate.

I suppose yes if your nieve to the medication you would feel 75mg but 300mg will probably get you smashed for most of the day, it's like saying take a quarter of an E and see how that is.

The number of times when I was younger I would just drop a pill into a stranger's mouth at a rave thinking that motherfucker will be flying all night. We didn't think about it from a harm reduction perspective because we were drug people and that isn't how we thought, it was just a goal to get people as fucked up and high as possible, I introduced my younger brother to liberty caps one autumn when he was 10, I was 16 we were out exercising our family dog in the a place called the yellow hills where I used to go with my friends to pick shrooms every year, I had been introduced to them when I was about 12 it's kind of a right of passage thing where I'm from that we learn amazing psychedelic substances just grow in cow fields where we live. We got high as fuck that day and he says it was one of the greatest days he remembers and I agree. I thought at the time, I need to introduce him to this shit so I need to give him enough that he has a proper trip. 😂He survived.

Another time we had driven about 3 hours to this rave and the sun had come up, the DJ had switched to playing reggae so that was our cue to chip. As we staggered towards where we had parked in some other field I saw an old friend I hadn't seen in years and turned out one of the friends I was with also knew this guy, we chatted for a couple of minutes then he says to my friend I arrived with "hey man stick out your tongue" which he instantly did without thinking and he droppered him, I said "hey bruv what was that?" He says "liquid sunshine" (acid) with a massive beaming grin on his face I said "oh fuck he's our fucking driver!" I had taken some whizz (base amphet) a couple of pills and some mdma powder which I had dosed by just sticking a rolled up 20 into a bag of powdered Crystal and snorting till the pain hit my nostril so I was still smashed, my girlfriend was rolling on some pills we had all been dancing all night so we were screwed. He was so distraught he says "oh fuck it, I'm so sorry mate I didn't even think." So we did the only thing we could do, he dosed me and we set off home asap to see if we could make it. After an hour we pulled into the hard shoulder on the motorway and I looked at my friend and was like ".....oh fuck we are not in a boat are we?" Because for the past who knows how long I thought we were in a boat powering up a river coasting on the water. My gf pops up from the back seat and says "no but I think we have been weaving for a while." We decided to limp to the service station and plot up there mainlining coffee til we could get home. Anyway I have gone off a bit but what I'm saying is that sometimes as drug people we are like hey man neck this pill it's awesome (I often hand out a few 300mg to some of my friends who like a buzz and we get smashed and it's blinding) but I suppose here it's about helping people to do whatever they are gonna do as safely as possible as a Dr would titrate you up on a medication til it's effective or identified as not working for you. However we often forget and think yeah drop 300mg it won't harm you but you will know all about the effects and whether it's for you. I guess occasionally we need
reminding. 😁

Peace and love
BBx

Does anyone else feel weird when mixing tramadol and pregabalin? It's like you're about to seizuring I thought that pregabalin would raise the seizure threshold of tramadol but not apparently.

How much do you use, may i ask? When i take 200mg tramadol i take 150mg pregabalin, never an issue but this is low. I know that if i take say 900mg pregabalin i get that feeling by itself a bit already. .. or even 450 taken at once for that matter

How much do you use, may i ask? When i take 200mg tramadol i take 150mg pregabalin, never an issue but this is low. I know that if i take say 900mg pregabalin i get that feeling by itself a bit already. .. or even 450 taken at once for that matter

I take like 600mg tramadol and 6x75mg pregabalin.

how much of oregabalin would i need approximateley for anxiety and is there cross tolerance

It is believed that gabapentinoids including pregabalin (Lyrica) have a different mechanism of action to benzodiazepines (incl. alprazolam) so logically there shouldn't be any cross tolerance. But gabapentinoids are still not fully understood.

Also, mixing gabapentinoids and benzos will potentiate the effects of both.

(y)
I have gone to Clemson for five years (yeah super senior I know), and have extensive experience with lyrica.

At first I could take 100mg and colors would pop and mesh so nicely and I just floated through the world. But as everyone here has noted, tolerance came on quickly and the effects are quite variable from person to person. I have, on several occasions, taken doses I wouldn't feel now and been scarily screwed up, twitching and all. But that doesn't happen anymore, and I can take 3g of it and feel less good than if I take 500mg. I don't know why this is.

I also have not ever had any significant withdrawal effects to mention, but I have only been taking it a 3-5x a week and not everyday (for a year).

For anyone that does not have experience with lyrica please start LOW. You can always easily take more, and although I don't think you'd have any serious health problems you can become very uncomfortable and wished youd never taken it.

Be safe and have fun!
Luxurious Beagle
Great advice I hope they listen lol

Does anyone else feel weird when mixing tramadol and pregabalin? It's like you're about to seizuring I thought that pregabalin would raise the seizure threshold of tramadol but not apparently.
I did 1800mg of pregabalin and 500mg tramadol (i am heavyweight and i had high tramadol tolerance so 500mg of tramadol wasn't that much for me) within 8 hours and i felt great. If you don' t have predisposition then you will be OK.

Back in days everybody did one bottle top full of sirup so 6ml=600ml at once (low tolerance users and even first time users) a nobody ever had seizure. We didn't even know it's possible until somebody did 4 bottle tops and almost died during seizure.

I did 1800mg of pregabalin and 500mg tramadol (i am heavyweight and i had high tramadol tolerance so 500mg of tramadol wasn't that much for me) within 8 hours and i felt great. If you don' t have predisposition then you will be OK.

Back in days everybody did one bottle top full of sirup so 6ml=600ml at once (low tolerance users and even first time users) a nobody ever had seizure. We didn't even know it's possible until somebody did 4 bottle tops and almost died during seizure.

Holy shit! Four bottles are like 4 grams. Where I live, tramadol comes as an oral solution as drops (each bottle has 1 or 2 grams). The most I have taken is 1.5 grams. No seizures, just ended up nodding a lot.
I don't know what happened that day. It made me feel so weird, because even with very high doses of just tramadol it does not cause those tremors and nervousness.

4x600=2400 and bottles were 100mls and 96mls (wtf ?) with 100mg per ml and only 20-30 € for bottle. Most i did was 1000mg and twice. First time i used different lid, enjoyed it lot because it was Friday night in town center but it was too much because i nodded off in a pub while sitting and went to deep sleep straight away and woke up because one of the friends started shouting at me and friends and few random people were laughing because i was snorring really loud heavily (btw i don't even snore normally, only on opiates). Second time it was 12 ml syringe and i had small sip and i expected 4ml gone, but it was 10ml. When i was doing it only 4-5 times a year this way that buzz was crazy. But i don't think i will ever touch again