• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids The Lyrica (Pregabalin) Mega Thread v 2.0

I very rarely take them, but im considering taking like 30-40mg diazepam. Id be concerned of blacking out with how similar this is to alcohol. But its extremely mild at 1.5 hours from 600mg. What I dont want to do is make my tolerance worse so next week when I take 1000mg it doesn't work, so I dont think ill take any more tonight.
If you leave a week gap or even 10 day gap 600 to 900 mg should have you in a euphoric buzz

If you leave a week gap or even 10 day gap 600 to 900 mg should have you in a euphoric buzz
Its been 2 weeks since I had gabapentin or any gabapentinoid, and a decade since I had lyrica, but 600mg is tangible but not as euphoric as I'd expect from 2g gabapentin even with no tolerance, and extremely mild. It's been about two hours since I took it, I think it peaks around now, no? I'm guessing with weekly breaks 1.5g is going to be my sweet spot with this one at this phase of my life, though ill try 1g next, then 1250, then 1500. I dont know if a week is even long enough, to where I'm not just going to burn out my receptors and get no good high in these experiments, considering 2 weeks wasnt enough, and months other times didn't reset to baseline.

Its been 2 weeks since I had gabapentin or any gabapentinoid, and a decade since I had lyrica, but 600mg is tangible but not as euphoric as I'd expect from 2g gabapentin even with no tolerance, and extremely mild. It's been about two hours since I took it, I think it peaks around now, no? I'm guessing with weekly breaks 1.5g is going to be my sweet spot with this one at this phase of my life, though ill try 1g next, then 1250, then 1500. I dont know if a week is even long enough, to where I'm not just going to burn out my receptors and get no good high in these experiments, considering 2 weeks wasnt enough, and months other times didn't reset to baseline.
What have you taken gabapentin or lyrica . Gabapentin i not had to many times but i think you have to take it in bits then eat a greasy meal then take some more to hit your sweet spot . From my expieriance from lyrica 2 weeks is good but leave it a month and even 300 mg of lyrica gives a day long buzz . Lyrica peaks at about 2 hour mark but lyrica works best on empty stomach but with gabapentin you have to eat with it to get a good buzz. I think gabapentin is 5 or six times less potent to lyrica im not sure but it is something like that my friend.

Always take your first dose of lyrica on empty stomach makes a huge differance did you eat before taking 600 mg of lyrica because if you not had it for a decade 600 mg should have you euphoric chatty and loving music. Im sorry if i not make sense i have had a shit load of lyrica and poppy pods and have a very fuzzy head

What have you taken gabapentin or lyrica . Gabapentin i not had to many times but i think you have to take it in bits then eat a greasy meal then take some more to hit your sweet spot . From my expieriance from lyrica 2 weeks is good but leave it a month and even 300 mg of lyrica gives a day long buzz . Lyrica peaks at about 2 hour mark but lyrica works best on empty stomach but with gabapentin you have to eat with it to get a good buzz. I think gabapentin is 5 or six times less potent to lyrica im not sure but it is something like that my friend.

Always take your first dose of lyrica on empty stomach makes a huge differance did you eat before taking 600 mg of lyrica because if you not had it for a decade 600 mg should have you euphoric chatty and loving music. Im sorry if i not make sense i have had a shit load of lyrica and poppy pods and have a very fuzzy head
They are closely related drugs which cause a cross tolerance, thats the only reason I mention the gabapentin 2 weeks ago, which I think is the reason 600mg of lyrica that I should be essentially naieve to is so mild. 300mg wouldn't do anything for me. I think this class of drugs causes a permatolerance, or at least might take years to reset.

I took it on a completely empty stomache, with some carbonated soda.

They are closely related drugs which cause a cross tolerance, thats the only reason I mention the gabapentin 2 weeks ago, which I think is the reason 600mg of lyrica that I should be essentially naieve to is so mild. 300mg wouldn't do anything for me. I think this class of drugs causes a permatolerance, or at least might take years to reset.
After I wd from pregabs I won't touch them for a month or two but when I do 300 mg in the morning and 300mg in evening has me euphoric but i can depend on each person some lucky people don't get withdrawals on them . I think it could be you using gabapentin 2 weeks ago could be the reason it not hit give it a little while longer drink some coke and stay hungry i find food kills it for a while .

Sometimes i think the pregabs not work to good only for it to hit me on the 3 or even 4 hour mark

yeah im going to add 20mg of diazepam, hopefully doesn't taint the mood lift.

yeah im going to add 20mg of diazepam, hopefully doesn't taint the mood lift.
When you add valium it does give a lovely buzz i ruined it by adding poppy pods aswell but the lyrica and valium was a good buzz

Is there something wrong with them i just got some of a mate they seem to do the job . The capsule is smaller then the ones the NHS are but india does make a lot of generic medicine cant be to bad

The Indian Pregabalin (Nervegesic) seems to be the main one around at the moment. As far as I know its genune.

I find pregabalin more euphoric and intoxicating than gabapentin, but gabapentin is much more functional

What dosage do you find works best to feel these effects and do you have to take long breaks to reset tolerance?

I have to be honest, I take quite high doses of Pregabalin but don't feel these type of effects - usually it helps me to sleep, but not much else.

I hardly ever take pregabalin. Like 600mg will make me high as fuck. I've taken it that high maybe 8 times in my time, over the course of 12 years.

But god damn that high is good.

I hardly ever take pregabalin. Like 600mg will make me high as fuck. I've taken it that high maybe 8 times in my time, over the course of 12 years.

But god damn that high is good.

Wow, I've taken way, way higher doses than that. Maybe it just affects people differently.

Or it could be that I have too great a tolerance, although I have given Preg a break for several weeks and it still doesn't seem to do much when I take it again.

Is there no one else to whom pregabalin did not high anymore? I used it recreationally between May and July 2019 in doses >400 some days and I no longer feel anything when I took it. I really liked its effect when I took it the first few times, but now I don't feel a damn thing. It's weird isn't it?

Is there cross tolerance between pregabalin and gabapentin, right? I have thought about buying gabapentin and trying it.

Is there cross tolerance between pregabalin and gabapentin, right? I have thought about buying gabapentin and trying it.
It is weird also because they are almost supposed to be the same pharmacodynamic.
The pregabalin might possibly be more potent, seems to be my conjecture ?
Also note:
wmm0zNp.jpg

900mg most of the time gets me where I want. Sometimes does nothing.