• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The long awaited, Cocaína cooking w/Zonxx - simple grade A Crack making Guide it's time.

this is a modern problem in touristic places, it is impossible to enjoy the place because of the number of people and because there are no more traditions, only capitalist stuff

There’s so many in Birmingham uk that I’m surprised there’s any Romanians left in Romania.
It must be a poor country because most the Romanians I’ve come across are thieves, pickpockets or beggars. That might say more about where I live than anything dlse

I can tell everyone what not to do when making crack: putting a g of coke with bicarb in a glass spice jar(the 4inch tall thin type u get oregano and rosemary and shit in) putting the water in and putting a blowtorch flame anywhere near it.if I had of put it in a pot of warm water and let it go slowly I wouldn't have been soaking up my first attempt into tissues off the bathroom floor.so lesson 1: non borosilicate glass is not for heating. lesson 2: a blowtorch is overkill for making crack, heating small amounts of valuable liquid & number 3:
research what your doing first from multiple sources and test equipment before experimenting.

@Shady's Fox I've done every pharmaceutically available benzo and opioid ever, done speed, done ketamine with mdma and speed IV in a combo, have done heroin smoked and IV, fentanyl transdermal and IV, I could list all the opioids available in europe and the benzos as well plus hypnotics but I'm not gonna waste my time doing a long list of that, you don't really know me at all it seems.

of short list: IV mdma, IM ketamine, IV coke ( just once, to be more precise, I was offered a line, and I shot it because I was in my needle fetish phase) , nitrazepam,bromazepam,alprazolam,clonazepam,bromazepam,midazolam,zolpidem (Sanval) , diazepam,smoked all kind of spice( synth noid) analogues, cannabis of course, tramadol,codeine,dyhidrocodeine,morphine in the form of sevredol and vendal both IV and oral since I was 17, oxycodone for a good while, I had a 360mg tolerance, could score some easily if I wanted too, diamorphine aka heroin, and Fortral(Mialgin) aka Pentazocine IV ,I got experience with any drug you can think of. Just not with many psychedelics, I got exp with acid and shrooms and dmt, but I don't have exp with other RC stuff.

trust me I got 8 year in this, all my connects were and always will be pharmacy owners, I never get street shit, only when it comes to heroin.

I'm not proud of some of the substances I used

Last edited by a moderator:
so myeah and that is first hand experience as in I did them IRL, but I got a lot of pharmacology knowledge about shit I've did not use, but please keep the thread on Crack making or I'm gonna delete the rest of the messages since they are not related, mine too, obviously.

I can tell everyone what not to do when making crack: putting a g of coke with bicarb in a glass spice jar(the 4inch tall thin type u get oregano and rosemary and shit in) putting the water in and putting a blowtorch flame anywhere near it.if I had of put it in a pot of warm water and let it go slowly I wouldn't have been soaking up my first attempt into tissues off the bathroom floor.so lesson 1: non borosilicate glass is not for heating. lesson 2: a blowtorch is overkill for making crack, heating small amounts of valuable liquid & number 3:
research what your doing first from multiple sources and test equipment before experimenting.
you sir need to put the blowtorch down and stop indulging in cocaine to make crack.

@Shady's Fox I've done every pharmaceutically available benzo and opioid ever, done speed, done ketamine with mdma and speed IV in a combo, have done heroin smoked and IV, fentanyl transdermal and IV, I could list all the opioids available in europe and the benzos as well plus hypnotics but I'm not gonna waste my time doing a long list of that, you don't really know me at all it seems.

of short list: IV mdma, IM ketamine, IV coke ( just once, to be more precise, I was offered a line, and I shot it because I was in my needle fetish phase) , nitrazepam,bromazepam,alprazolam,clonazepam,bromazepam,midazolam,zolpidem (Sanval) , diazepam,smoked all kind of spice( synth noid) analogues, cannabis of course, tramadol,codeine,dyhidrocodeine,morphine in the form of sevredol and vendal both IV and oral since I was 17, oxycodone for a good while, I had a 360mg tolerance, could score some easily if I wanted too, diamorphine aka heroin, and Fortral(Mialgin) aka Pentazocine IV ,I got experience with any drug you can think of. Just not with many psychedelics, I got exp with acid and shrooms and dmt, but I don't have exp with other RC stuff.

trust me I got 8 year in this, all my connects were and always will be pharmacy owners, I never get street shit, only when it comes to heroin.

Oxymorphone isnt on that list sorry i had to point it out, because its the only one i haven't tried either. TECHNICALLY have since its a metabolite of oxycodone buuuut yeah

My gosh you have had a hell of a life 😂😂😂
What was your all time fave?

Did you just offer to make us all crack? 😂

i mean a recipe is just a recipe, theres 100 of them that are sliiightly different from eachother, but there is also those that go for coke oil vs ready to go rocks aswell, its chemistry, and my brain is too tired for it
Pjjj so you are making the crack?
Awesome I’ll send you my address lol

Get your shit together, its simple, yet so complicated at the very least you're going to need half a brain, half will suffice.

aight, you're gonna need a couple things, the process is very simple, atleast when you get the hang of it

I look at it like this, you're cooking, so whether it be a spoon, or using a frying pan, you're cookin that shit so get your chef hats out.
1.these items need to be aquired in this order, it's better that way.
2. A medium-thickness Stainless steel spoon, i've got a special one with a little handle, my chef hat is on, is yours on yet?
2. Bic lighter. No you may not use those cheap lighters, unless you really don't like your fingers.
2.5 because duh i'm high and forgot this one but it's a given. GETCHO BAKING SODA.
4.tell everyone to get the fuck out of the room, especially those folks that like to stare at what you're doin
5.get yourself a piece of scot towel, rip that bitch in half / 3 pieces of Toilet paper, fold the outside ones to the halfway point of the inner one, now fold that bitch sideways, no don't ask for a picture i don't have patience for that, i'm sorry.
6.get a shot glass, fill it with some water, room temp is best, cold water is aight but i prefer room temp.
7. you need this if you want proper smoke, so you better get it out the freezer, get an icecube, if you've got a nice sweet big ass cube in the back, get that one, it loves you more than that tiny easy-to get out one.

alright, you're prepared, remember keep those nosey fuckers out of the room because someones gonna fuck this up for you.

crush your rock of coke (I know most folks seem not to be able to get rocked coke? i have several sources who sell high quality rocks... if you buy powder, theres more chance it;s been stepped on, i start with an average of 70-85% purity product. crush it into a fine powder via rollin my lighter on it while it's in the bag, flip it over roll it over up and down and once i'm satisfied, its time to get ready.

Open that motherfucker. it should immediately smell delicious. dump it into that spoon. try to get everything into that spoon, whatevers left, lick that bag or give it a quick nose vaccuum.
now, how much soda you use depends on purity, for higher purity LESS,for lower MORE. for every gram, 150mg-200 (.15-.2) is more than sufficient, maybe a pinch more for comfort, but you're ready to go, Now for medium quality 50-65% you'll need about 300mg(.3) of soda, Low qual, might aswell not bother, it's not going to be better than railing it.

before you do anything else, get a knife, or a dab stick, fuck a swiss army lil knife is perfect, now chop 5 lines into that lump of powder. take that knife insert it into each little lump and flip it upside down inward, do that shit for all of them, then stir in a time circle, and bring everything back to the center of the spoon

now get that scotty or toilet paper, this is the hard part. too much water you fucked up and it won't smoke right no matter what too little water, and you burn off some of that quality, basically both will have escobar turning in his grave.

aight, so dip in your paper into the shot glass which should be half full by the way, fold the paper and squeeze the water out, dip it in again, squeeze but this time, it's to get a gauge of how quick it'll drip and how much water you need to dip it into, you'll want it to be simply dripping a couple good drops but not drizzling water. you'll figure this part out, it differentiates good cooks from bad i've got faith in you.

Now.. dribble it over that coke, i hope that ice cubes handy, that knife or somthing to mix abit with. add just enough water that it covers the coke, and add 2-3 extra drops.

pick it up promptly because the soda will start to react on its own and defizz, stir the coke with the soda and water real quick till you end up with somthing that looks like milk, drop the stir stick, grab that lighter DO NOT TOUCH FLAME TO THE SPOON. light it up, 2 seconds in the back of the spoon, 2 seconds in the middle, 2 in the front (yeah you count those two seconds out loud, those fuckers waiting outside can wonder all they want.)
don't stop lighting. now SLOWLY go around the spoon which should be forming some beautiful goodies already, go around twice then stop lighting, hit the bottom of the spoon to the ice cube, hold it there for a few seconds, now just whipe the spoon dry on the bottom ... without losing your product.... this is not rocket science.

now, get that toilet paper or scotty back out, dip it in but squeeze out 90|% of the water, it should only have a couple drips worth in it. just wet the coke. squeeze 1 drop onto each spot of coke. the goal isn't to wet the coke, it's to keep it moist so it doesn't burn.

Take lighter, 2 seconds again, and one spin around the spoon, once you get used to how cooking it sounds, you can bring the spoon to your ear, you'll ctually hear it fizzing, if its fizzing, goodshit, hit it on that cube again, make sure its cooled down.

now you can wait an hour or smoke it right away.

Crack is techniqually freebase but it is not freebase cocaine. the chemical reaction between the heat+soda+coke removes the salt component that makes it hydrochloride and readily water soluble where you can snort it. this removes the component, thus also significantly lowering it's burning temperature allowing you to smoke it.

Freebase cocaine, is Pure cocaine, made via different solvents, there's 1000 methods, if you want to look into this i haven't made too much of it so i'm no expert. but look into starting using acetone as your main solvent if you're new to it, its easiest.

STAY SAFE

~ Zonxx

stay safe

~Zonxx
idk if your still active, but thank you lmao. i tried following other peoples instructions 3 times before this, and i thought it worked one time but wasnt too sure. not enough baking soda once, and too much water another. followed ur instructions & it actually worked 😂 gonna go delete my threat of me asking lmaoo

How can be possible that you are disrespecting the neoliberalism like that?

You don't have money to buy coke then your decision is not using it? Go to work 5 hours more, do what is possible to reach your objectives, but don't give up, holy shit, where the youth is going nowadays, hopefully God will protect us.

"I am not using coke because is expensive" i cannot believe I have read this
bro why are u mad someones choosing not to use coke 😂?? yeah thats not the reason id say people should avoid it, but cmon…as long as they aren’t acting like their better than us, we should be happy they arent using drugs lmao.

bro why are u mad someones choosing not to use coke 😂?? yeah thats not the reason id say people should avoid it, but cmon…as long as they aren’t acting like their better than us, we should be happy they arent using drugs lmao.
because I am the devil, nice to meet you, see you in hell later

I'm experiencing crack that is drippy. It's not the usual resin and I'm not drooling; when I pull the stem away liquid literally runs out

Get your shit together, its simple, yet so complicated at the very least you're going to need half a brain, half will suffice.

aight, you're gonna need a couple things, the process is very simple, atleast when you get the hang of it

I look at it like this, you're cooking, so whether it be a spoon, or using a frying pan, you're cookin that shit so get your chef hats out.
1.these items need to be aquired in this order, it's better that way.
2. A medium-thickness Stainless steel spoon, i've got a special one with a little handle, my chef hat is on, is yours on yet?
2. Bic lighter. No you may not use those cheap lighters, unless you really don't like your fingers.
2.5 because duh i'm high and forgot this one but it's a given. GETCHO BAKING SODA.
4.tell everyone to get the fuck out of the room, especially those folks that like to stare at what you're doin
5.get yourself a piece of scot towel, rip that bitch in half / 3 pieces of Toilet paper, fold the outside ones to the halfway point of the inner one, now fold that bitch sideways, no don't ask for a picture i don't have patience for that, i'm sorry.
6.get a shot glass, fill it with some water, room temp is best, cold water is aight but i prefer room temp.
7. you need this if you want proper smoke, so you better get it out the freezer, get an icecube, if you've got a nice sweet big ass cube in the back, get that one, it loves you more than that tiny easy-to get out one.

alright, you're prepared, remember keep those nosey fuckers out of the room because someones gonna fuck this up for you.

crush your rock of coke (I know most folks seem not to be able to get rocked coke? i have several sources who sell high quality rocks... if you buy powder, theres more chance it;s been stepped on, i start with an average of 70-85% purity product. crush it into a fine powder via rollin my lighter on it while it's in the bag, flip it over roll it over up and down and once i'm satisfied, its time to get ready.

Open that motherfucker. it should immediately smell delicious. dump it into that spoon. try to get everything into that spoon, whatevers left, lick that bag or give it a quick nose vaccuum.
now, how much soda you use depends on purity, for higher purity LESS,for lower MORE. for every gram, 150mg-200 (.15-.2) is more than sufficient, maybe a pinch more for comfort, but you're ready to go, Now for medium quality 50-65% you'll need about 300mg(.3) of soda, Low qual, might aswell not bother, it's not going to be better than railing it.

before you do anything else, get a knife, or a dab stick, fuck a swiss army lil knife is perfect, now chop 5 lines into that lump of powder. take that knife insert it into each little lump and flip it upside down inward, do that shit for all of them, then stir in a time circle, and bring everything back to the center of the spoon

now get that scotty or toilet paper, this is the hard part. too much water you fucked up and it won't smoke right no matter what too little water, and you burn off some of that quality, basically both will have escobar turning in his grave.

aight, so dip in your paper into the shot glass which should be half full by the way, fold the paper and squeeze the water out, dip it in again, squeeze but this time, it's to get a gauge of how quick it'll drip and how much water you need to dip it into, you'll want it to be simply dripping a couple good drops but not drizzling water. you'll figure this part out, it differentiates good cooks from bad i've got faith in you.

Now.. dribble it over that coke, i hope that ice cubes handy, that knife or somthing to mix abit with. add just enough water that it covers the coke, and add 2-3 extra drops.

pick it up promptly because the soda will start to react on its own and defizz, stir the coke with the soda and water real quick till you end up with somthing that looks like milk, drop the stir stick, grab that lighter DO NOT TOUCH FLAME TO THE SPOON. light it up, 2 seconds in the back of the spoon, 2 seconds in the middle, 2 in the front (yeah you count those two seconds out loud, those fuckers waiting outside can wonder all they want.)
don't stop lighting. now SLOWLY go around the spoon which should be forming some beautiful goodies already, go around twice then stop lighting, hit the bottom of the spoon to the ice cube, hold it there for a few seconds, now just whipe the spoon dry on the bottom ... without losing your product.... this is not rocket science.

now, get that toilet paper or scotty back out, dip it in but squeeze out 90|% of the water, it should only have a couple drips worth in it. just wet the coke. squeeze 1 drop onto each spot of coke. the goal isn't to wet the coke, it's to keep it moist so it doesn't burn.

Take lighter, 2 seconds again, and one spin around the spoon, once you get used to how cooking it sounds, you can bring the spoon to your ear, you'll ctually hear it fizzing, if its fizzing, goodshit, hit it on that cube again, make sure its cooled down.

now you can wait an hour or smoke it right away.

Crack is techniqually freebase but it is not freebase cocaine. the chemical reaction between the heat+soda+coke removes the salt component that makes it hydrochloride and readily water soluble where you can snort it. this removes the component, thus also significantly lowering it's burning temperature allowing you to smoke it.

Freebase cocaine, is Pure cocaine, made via different solvents, there's 1000 methods, if you want to look into this i haven't made too much of it so i'm no expert. but look into starting using acetone as your main solvent if you're new to it, its easiest.

STAY SAFE

~ Zonxx

stay safe

~Zonxx

Not a bad way.

But

Bicarb put a pan on the hob with water boiling. A pyrex dish inside with the coke and bicarb at 3:1 ratio. Longer you let it cook the better.

Ammonia. Use soup ladel. Put the coke in and ammonia in then 10 seconds on the hob. Then add cold water and remove the base onto kitchen towel, and wash it under water a few times to clean. Ideally leave it a while. And break it down as much as possible to dry as it will get rid of solvent residue quicker.

Some people prefer one or the other. The ammonia is stronger though. Bicarb i feel like you get more back than you put in.